2019 Writing Event Flirty February Event Winner!

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=container][div class=header][div class=tri][/div][/div][div class=headertxt]Flirty February[/div][div class=ofthemonth]We know it has taken a while for the judges to review the event entries and vote on them to determine a winner. So firstly thank you to everyone for your patience! If you did not win this event, don't fret as other writing events are planned for this year. Keep an eye out for event announcements!

Without further ado here is the winner and runner up!

[div class=headertxt]The Winner[/div]

Congratulations to Trombone Trombone !
You can read the winning entry Paper Planes here!
You'll receive a badge and your entry will be featured in the monthly newsletter!​
[div class=headertxt]Runner Up[/div]

Congratulations to Sign Sign !
You can read their entry Sticky Notes here!
You'll receive a runner up badge!​
[/div]
[class=container] width:100%; min-height:400px; [/class] [class=header] width:100%; height:175px; background: radial-gradient(ellipse at 50% 100%, rgba(200,241,247,1) 0%,rgba(45,149,188,1) 66%,rgba(18,74,125,1) 100%); display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/class] [class=tri] width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 100px 100px 100px; border-color: transparent transparent #313131 transparent; align-self: flex-end; [/class] [class=headertxt] width:100%; background:#313131; font-family:'Oswald', Verdana, Arial; font-size:50px; color:#fff; text-align:center; [/class] [class=ofthemonth] text-align:justify; padding-top:10px; [/class] [class=headerf] width:100%; background:#313131; font-family:'Oswald', Verdana, Arial; font-size:30px; color:#fff; text-align:center; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 1px rgba(255,255,255,0.3); -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 1px rgba(255,255,255,0.3); box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 1px rgba(255,255,255,0.3); [/class] [/div]

Hey, congrats!
This was fun. How often are writing events usually?

Hey, congrats!
This was fun. How often are writing events usually?
We hadn't had one in some time so this is not exactly what was normal, but I have things planned, mwahahah ha ha.

We hadn't had one in some time so this is not exactly what was normal, but I have things planned, mwahahah ha ha.
Well, I can't wait to see what your secret mastermind plans are!

Congrats to the winners! Their entries were really nice!

Looking forward to more events like this. I didn't participate this time but it was still fun to read all the entries

wowowowowo!
What the heck that was unexpected, thank you all for that!
Also congratulations to all the participants. I've read a lot and the entries were all really good!
(((o(*°▽°*)o))) (((o(*°▽°*)o)))

wowowowowo!
What the heck that was unexpected, thank you all for that!
Also congratulations to all the participants. I've read a lot and the entries were all really good!
(((o(*°▽°*)o))) (((o(*°▽°*)o)))

Congrats to you though!!! You deserved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back