Due to vast climate changes after the reawakening, Mother Nature returned to her natural state of running the planet. Much of the world is carpeted in dense, moist forests with trees towering far above even the largest dragon's head. These forests are rich with life, birds and the occasional farrie. The remnant of the once proud civilization of man now crumble in ruin scattered throughout. Densely green thickets of ivy and sprawling fields of grasses as far as the eye can see. Seasons and weather are of a volatile and unpredictable nature.
Tau'l - A quadrupedal reptilian hunter. A Tau'l hunts in large packs often ranging from 8-12 members, rarely seen alone. With strong muscles and a very thick hide, they are built for harsh combat and deadly prey.
They often keep to forests and Drer areas, rarely do they venture out to the open plains or coastal areas. Not much for climbing as they are at risk from flying threats, they spend the majority of their time on land where they are a much more formidable foe.
Anrik´: Feline-like creature with massive claws and a thick hide. These are primarily solitary animals and spend most of the daylight hours hiding from the sun. They thrive in the nighttime and are deadly to young dragons. Commonly found in mountainous terrain and tend to dig dens in hollowed out trees.
Kalu - They are the most common aerial creature in the land. They look very harmless and are the main scavenger of the land and skies. Having no clear defensive weapons these scavengers are highly skittish and rely heavily on strength in numbers to survive. Although not generally seen as Fen'zi, dragons have been known to hunt them in times of famine.
Blue Fen'zi - The smallest prey animal, even young dragons can kill these very easily. They are for an easy or convenient catch or if the food options are at their minimum. These are seen as easy kills and offer little glory in the eyes of dragons.
Horned Fen'zi - With an impressive crest a Horned Fen'zi are a bit more difficult to catch. But still even a young dragon can hunt them regularly. Seen as an easier hunt. Both male and female of this species carry antlers and both can inflict injury if they are not hunted correctly.
Armored Fen'zi - An armored Fen'zi often travels in large groups. And are difficult to take down without a lot of experience doing so. Even the most skilled dragons are cautious. They are a respectable prey.
Brute Fen'zi - A Brute Fen'zi is a well respected prey to dragons. They can kill dragons and are known to do so. Primarily found in the open plains and along the coast.
Alpha: Leader, wisest, strongest and highest ranking members
Beta: Second in command, works closely with alpha pair to ensure safety of the pack
Hunter: Act as main providers for the pack. (Alphas also carry this title and contribute as necessary often participating in pack hunts.)
Alpha Female: N/a
Beta Male: Open
Beta Female: Open
Ruler Pair: Zu'rs - when referring to them as a pair rather than individually.
Drer: The last remnants of the human kingdoms, ruins.
Fen'zi- Prey animals (To be called this is an insult as well it is a name of weakness and often used when two dragons have little to no respect for one another)
Fen'Zur - A Dragon who has sworn loyalty and more often than not is the Beta of a Pack.
Tradu'r - meaning both trespasser and thief, multiple meaning depending on the context such as attempts to steal a mate or young or trespassing on pack territory.
- -RPNation Rules are a given.
- -3+ minimum paragraphs per post in third person limited.
- -Real life comes first. If you as a player feel your real life cannot allow for the roleplay, please notify me. I will not kill off your character, but we can move the scene forward and assume your character is with them unless you wish to kill your character off. After a month of inactivity, I will no longer tag you in posts. If at this point you have not come to me to explain why you are absent, your character will be written out of the story.
- -There will be violence, basic gore, and romance. Be prepared!
- -No killing another pack member without approval first. If you wish to challenge for a higher rank within the pack, please consult with an Alpha in PM.
- -This is a fade-to-black RP only. KEEP IT PG-13
- -Pack structure and rank is a relevant plot device so IT MATTTERS.
- -Be courteous to your fellow players. There is a difference between constructive criticism and being a butthole.
- -Keep IC separate from OOC. This includes if you don't like a player or someone's character and you choose to ignore the posts entirely.
- -Read everyone's posts. We're all here to roleplay together. Even if your character isn't interacting with another, you should still read the post to understand how and why the scene unfolds.
- -Be realistic. General realism is important in the setting, and research often helps alleviate uncertainties. We are also fountains of useless but relevant information and encourage any questions or concerns.
**If you have read all of these rules, please submit your CS with a plus sign at the bottom**
RydgeBacc’ ((COMMON)) : Large, stony type scales. Dark, muted color scheme. Large wings and characteristic boney protrusions all along spine and tail. (Fire or variation of fire, ex. molten lava)
HeKalve ((COMMON)): Medium sized, females are always larger than males. Vibrant blues and purples, the occasional white color scheme as well. Small feathered wings and very long whip-like tail. Small talons and needle-like teeth. (Acid or Water)
Gal’Benjc ((UNCOMMON)): Large, bulky, heavily muscled dragons with very long tails. Feathered wings and two very large horns (can point either sideways or straight up). Characteristically known for having iridescent scales and hints of blue or purple throughout. (Electricity or Water breath element)
Bisifey ((UNCOMMON)): “Classic” European style breed. Large shoulders and chest, very large wings and long snout. Usually are not very spiny and their color scheme is pretty general reds and greens, sometimes a gold. Smooth scales and proportionate teeth. Large talons, sometimes sporting a club at the end of the tail. (Generally have a Fire element only.)
Nebwhire ((RARE)): Multi-Eyed, flightless (although able to jump great distances), snake-like dragon. Sometimes found with two heads (although that is not common), generally these dragons sport yellow, orange or green scales. Hide as thick as any Brute and iridescent in some bloodlines. Commonly known to have a forties tongue and short talons, retractable teeth. (Acid or Electricity breath element)
Nagarid ((MYSTIC/RESTRICTED FOR ALPHA USE ONLY)): A breed considered to only be myth, Nagarids only appear in small numbers once every so many centuries. Their arrival is considered an omen of some event, causing many dragons to view them with suspicion, distrust, and sometimes outright fear or hatred. The few Nagarid that have been noted worthy have been either great leaders or great tyrants. (Aether and Nether breath element)
**If you have any additions/edits to the breed you would like to play, please pm either BookWyrm or BookDragon3 for approval**
Age: (Up to 50,000 years)
Breath Element (based on breed):
Mate (if applicable):
Size: (Max height is 30 feet tall at the shoulder, length can vary greatly up to 120 feet snout to tail tip)