• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Flight of the Dark Sun" - Complex - DRAGONS

BookDragon3

Very sus
The land is wild again, as it was once before; Before the Founding. Before the two-legged mammals pillaged and robbed the Earth of all its dignity and brought all of magic to it's knees.

But hope still slumbered. Encased in amber and locked within the Yggdrasil until that time which would be deemed worthy once again.

After the millennial reign, be it through ignorance, idiocy or hubris, the two legged mammals fell from the façade that was their thrones. Falling as far as the brink of extinction itself. This void created from their absence was welcomed. In the century that followed magic now flowed from the Yggdrasil once more. No longer bond by machine or steel.

Once again magic courses through the veins of uncorrupted creation. The scattered ruins of the fallen, broken and weathered lay as desolate and barren reminders of the futility to control the power of the Yggdrisil. Now those who walk on two legs are born of grace and purity, attuned with the world of life and magic. Creatures grown to feel magic even at birth rather than neglect it. A river of life running from each creature to the next, never broken, ever flowing. The most powerful of all, Dragons. Over a hundred thousand years they have evolved and grown back into the apex predators of old, guardians of the Yggdrisil. As life demands, they contend to exist and become stronger.

But whispers echo from eternity.

Forbidding omens.

Prophecies foretelling the rise of the Dark Sun, dripping with poison, and the withering of the World Trees.

~This is an intermediate to advanced Group RP project that BookWyrm BookWyrm and BookDragon3 BookDragon3 have been working on for some time. We are looking to find around 5 other like minded and capable Rpers/writers to join us.

~This set of rules applies to Flight of the Dark Sun.
  • RPNation Rules are a given.
  • 3+ minimum paragraphs per post in third person limited.
  • Real life comes first. If you as a player feel your real life cannot allow for the roleplay, please notify me. I will not kill off your character, but we can move the scene forward and assume your character is with them unless you wish to kill your character off. After a month of inactivity, I will no longer tag you in posts. If at this point you have not come to me to explain why you are absent, your character will be written out of the story.
  • There will be violence, basic gore, and romance. Be prepared!
  • No killing another pack member without approval first. If you wish to challenge for a higher rank within the pack, please consult with an Alpha in PM.
  • This is a fade-to-black RP only. KEEP IT PG-13
  • Pack structure and rank is a relevant plot device so IT MATTTERS.
  • Be courteous to your fellow players. There is a difference between constructive criticism and being a butthole.
  • Keep IC separate from OOC. This includes if you don't like a player or someone's character and you choose to ignore the posts entirely.
  • Read everyone's posts. We're all here to roleplay together. Even if your character isn't interacting with another, you should still read the post to understand how and why the scene unfolds.
  • Be realistic. General realism is important in the setting, and research often helps alleviate uncertainties. We are also fountains of useless but relevant information and encourage any questions or concerns.
BookDragon3 BookDragon3 and BookWyrm BookWyrm reserve full rights to kick anyone from the RP should they refuse to follow the above rules and/or display toxic behavior.

If you have read it this far, you're a real trooper! We are posting this project here to drum up interest for our story that we have worked on for awhile. We are excited to see who all pops in here and if you are interested please let us know below :) And also, if you have read everything here, what is your favorite kind of taco? (( BookWyrm BookWyrm 's is chorrizo and BookDragon3 BookDragon3 thinks that's nasty))

Hiya! I am very interested if you are still looking!
Also, I love any taco that is spicy. However, there is a shop where I live that sells dessert tacos. And those are to die for.

I am definitely interested. I'd love to see what the character creation options are. :D

As far as tacos, I have to so with soft tacos. Hard-shell tacos are delicious, but soft-shelled have a special place in my heart.

Wunderbar!

We definitely appreciate the interest! We're going to hold out a little further before posting the sign-up thread, though.

heya super interested! Also i like the generic beef tacos my mom makes, but im also not very experienced with the varieties of tacos.

Hi there, I am interested in this. If possible, I would love to learn a bit more about the world beforehand as well.

My work is seasonal and I often have to travel to remote areas. Due to this, there is always a possibility that I may be unable to RP for a short time. I will always try to notify you guys before periods of absences, where possible :)

Also, spicy beef tacos are my favourite!

Wow thank you all for the interest! (And the taco talk. It’s making me hungry...who’s idea was this?) Anyway, we will be posting a bit more information soon as far as breeds and setting are concerned. ;D Hang in there!

Wow thank you all for the interest! (And the taco talk. It’s making me hungry...who’s idea was this?) Anyway, we will be posting a bit more information soon as far as breeds and setting are concerned. ;D Hang in there!
Sounds awesome - I look forward to it! And I know... I'm heating up a frozen meal now but I am wishing it was tacos instead!

Dragons and magic is a timeless classic that no one can resist; would very much love to partake in this. And I pretty much exclusively eat tacos from taco bell; I just love their food way too much.

I'm just popping back into RP after a bit of a break, and I am very interested in this. It has many things that I like (and am good at)! Like dragons, and pack structures, and did I mention dragons? Anyways, I am also excited to see the options for character creation.

On the topic of favorite tacos, I love to put roasted sweet potato in mine. That might be weird.

Thank you all so much for your interest! BookWyrm BookWyrm and I are putting the finishing touches on the breeds and element selection for you all. Soon we will have much more info posted on the setting and things as well. Keep hanging in there and just know, it’s going to be MAGICAL lmao

If you’re still looking for people, I’m definitely interested. I LOVE hard shell tacos, particularly spicy ones with onions, cheese, lettuce and avocado. : )

Hey the OC is up! We tagged everyone but just thought I would let you know here also. If you have any questions please please please let us know and go ahead and post your character sheets!

How does it go with choosing a breed and rank? Are those given by you or can the players choose?

Unless it is noted to be restricted you are free to pick any breed you like. If you have an idea for a breed or element feel free to pm me or BookDragon3 BookDragon3 as well.

Rank is first come first serve.

And just in case this wasn't stated before all character sheets will be reviewed and approved by myself and BookDragon3 BookDragon3 . We will update the flight and rank list upon each approval and depending on how many players we have before closing the RP we may add another rank or two.

Note: alpha male is currently filled. Every other rank/position is open

Is there still room in this?.....enchilada was the first thing to pop into my brain, but I've never had one and don't really know what they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back