• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Flight 283 Down [Plane Crash RP]

bbyblsm

☼ euphoria ☼
ocean storm.gif
On 25 June 2018, a group of promising young adults from the Ji-won Leadership Academy boarded Flight 283 to Umbria, Italy with a summer of enriching their studies ahead of them. Little did they know, this cultural expedition would be cut short way too soon due to a massive storm that caused the plane to crash land on a stranded island. The students of this preppy boarding school have enough drama as it is, but now, with their lives and safety on the line, they must push all animosities to the side and work together to stay alive.

But that's a lot easier said than done and they're about to find that out the hard way.

This is an action / character-driven roleplay that follows ten students from a prestige univerity in South Korea. This school is very popular on an international basis, and gets a lot of foreign exchange students, no matter where you're from, if you're looking to excel, the Ji-won Leadership Academy is the place for you. The school is the best of the best and due to that, there often are many feuds between students. If your parents are part of the alumni, you'll probably receive special treatment. If you couldn't afford schooling and came on a scholarship, you'll probably have trouble making friends. There's a lot of judgement, cliques, and pressure to succeed. The Italy trip was supposed to be your getaway, a chance to finally unwind and step away from the drama. Yet here you are, deserted on an island, with a bunch of people you can't truly trust.

I'd love to see variety among the ten characters, I don't want all of the students to be preps, nor do I want all of them to be outcasts either. Same goes for gender distribution, I'd prefer if there's an even mix of guys and gals, and of course, non-binary characters are always welcome too! I don't mind who you chose for your face claim, but since the school is based in South Korea, Korean face claims are encouraged. If not, your character can be a foreign exchange student.

Age range for your characters should ideally be anywhere between 18 and 22.

If you're interested in this roleplay, let me know down below! Once I garner enough interest, I'll begin making threads for character sheets and we can go from there. (:

Last edited:
Very much interested, the last RP I took part in before I took a break was in this style!

Hi all, thank you for expressing your interest! I'm going to make threads for character sheets and other information ASAP. (:

Hey all, sorry I disappeared for a little bit, I'm gonna post further information tonight so you guys can make character sheets if still interested! (:

Also giving this a little bump to say that the roleplay is still open, if anyone new is interested (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back