• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FLESHSCAPE - Interest Check

ThaDruid

Killer Clown
fleshscape_title_art_by_araknophobia-dazyw1q.jpg
Miles-long carcasses fuse with the sinewy soil. Towering hills follow you with their glowing, restless eyes. Cavernous, toothed orifices hide all manners of twisted creatures. A vast, grotesque expanse of bone, skin, cartilage and meat, sometimes interrupted by rivers and lakes of bile, blood, and other noxious humours.

The Fleshlands.

Legends tell of an ancient time, when the world was different. Some say that if one were to dig deep enough, underneath all the flesh and bone and sinew, they would find enigmatic remains of what was before.

But how, and why did things change? No one knows. Some say it was the will of a God; others believe it was the work of the ageless titans known as Dragons. Despite this, it is unclear which one came first: the fleshlands or the dragons themselves. They are without doubt the most powerful beings known, embodying the alien intelligence of the world itself.

A world which is very much alive and tends to behave as a creature, driven by unfathomable logic. The fleshscape is always shifting, following the labyrinthine vision of an alien conscience.

A bizarre, unforgiving ecosystem.

A land of monsters... and a land of humans.

In Fleshscape, you play the role of leading members of a small, primitive nomadic tribe. You journey through the fleshlands seeking knowledge, resources, or simply looking for a relatively safe place to settle in.

Everything you use, wear, or wield comes from the corpse of another creature: you will need to hunt, kill and scavenge in order to survive!

Edit: Will probably back out on this. But I hope this RP all goes well!

Last edited:
Somewhere within the depths of the Fleshscape, a heart had died, ceasing its rhythmic pumping of blood. Now it awakens, thumping away with renewed vigor, stronger than ever...

IC : Fantasy - FLESHSCAPE - THE MEAT
OOC : Fantasy - FLESHSCAPE - THE BRAIN
Characters : Fantasy - FLESHSCAPE - THE GUTS

If you're still interested, come say hello in The Brain, and bring with you any questions you may have about the world, the lore behind it, and the potential for your characters. I will stick around for a bit to answer.

Anonymous Anonymous Unbreakable Patches Unbreakable Patches Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze LoliCowboy LoliCowboy Gen Gen Marble shhh Marble shhh bunnyhospitals bunnyhospitals

I'm kinda full up on rps but just wanted to swing by and say god damn you did good for the feel behind this roleplay, well done!

Ahoy pickeroos. Ah ya reddie fer a ad venture? I'm lovin it. Comin back as the crowd favorite to forget, Lucan the Vth. When we poppin this tart, honeycomb?

I'm back, now that the work week from hell is over. Usually have more post time than that, but Imma whip up a character sheet if you still have space?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back