• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FLESHSCAPE - Interest Check

ThaDruid

Killer Clown
fleshscape_title_art_by_araknophobia-dazyw1q.jpg

Miles-long carcasses fuse with the sinewy soil. Towering hills follow you with their glowing, restless eyes. Cavernous, toothed orifices hide all manners of twisted creatures. A vast, grotesque expanse of bone, skin, cartilage and meat, sometimes interrupted by rivers and lakes of bile, blood, and other noxious humours.

The Fleshlands.

Legends tell of an ancient time, when the world was different. Some say that if one were to dig deep enough, underneath all the flesh and bone and sinew, they would find enigmatic remains of what was before.

But how, and why did things change? No one knows. Some say it was the will of a God; others believe it was the work of the ageless titans known as Dragons. Despite this, it is unclear which one came first: the fleshlands or the dragons themselves. They are without doubt the most powerful beings known, embodying the alien intelligence of the world itself.

A world which is very much alive and tends to behave as a creature, driven by unfathomable logic. The fleshscape is always shifting, following the labyrinthine vision of an alien conscience.

A bizarre, unforgiving ecosystem.

A land of monsters... and a land of humans.

In Fleshscape, you play the role of leading members of a small, primitive nomadic tribe. You journey through the fleshlands seeking knowledge, resources, or simply looking for a relatively safe place to settle in.

Everything you use, wear, or wield comes from the corpse of another creature: you will need to hunt, kill and scavenge in order to survive!

Ah, glad to see that there is enough interest!
I will be setting up the various threads for IC, OOC and Characters in the next couple of days. In the meantime, feel free to ask questions or throw around some ideas.

I'm interested, only I don't know if I'll have the time. I do wonder though, are all players part of ONE tribe or can there be multiple?

I'm interested, only I don't know if I'll have the time. I do wonder though, are all players part of ONE tribe or can there be multiple?
If more people decide to join, we may have enough members for two different tribes. If not, everyone will be of the same tribe, though that may change in game. Infighting between two leaders could lead to the tribe breaking in half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back