Fleshing Out the Backstory

GreatSaiyaman31

Arch-Angel
By the title I hope people can guess what I need help with with this character. I have basics for a back story but figure I could use help adding some depth to him a little bit.

Name: Arthur Wolfsbane
Race: Dragon/Primordial
Personality: kind but reserved, tries to keep to himself, can't resist helping people in trouble
Height: 7'0"
Weight: 280 lb
Hair: black with red highlights
Eyes: Hazel
Background: Over the eons he has gone by many names and has been written into numerous legends from different cultures. He was forcefully recruited as a hatchling in ancient wars that are long forgotten and was forced to kill. He was very good at it out of necessity to keep his master happy who was a fey witch. He managed to escape centuries ago and now is doing his best to lie low and not draw any attention to himself from the supernatural. Now, in the present he just goes to work and goes home. He prefers to stay quiet and withdrawn but if he needs to speak he can and will. He doesn't like when someone or something victimizes those weaker than it. Every so often he can be found in a book store, library, or comic shop purchasing reading materials for when he sits at home. Despite his best efforts for normalcy however he still is occasionally found out by fey and deity alike who attempt to demand or request his assistance with things but he almost always turns them down because he prefers to stay neutral and has no interest in becoming involved in the gods' petty squabbles. He prefers not to resort to violence but has no qualms about defending himself or the powerless. He's usually pretty cautious about finishing a fight however due to the fact that there are consequences to killing anything supernatural. Being one of the first of the dragons that crawled forth out of the primordial source which predates many known deities, he has access to vast powers that prevent the gods he refutes from ever putting bounties out on him. Only one was ever stupid enough and the assassin was rather delicious. He refuses to ever let himself or let anyone else for that matter have to suffer through the confinement that he experienced first hand all of those centuries ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back