• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Flashing lights and whirling sounds - Long time Partner Search

Bastion Royal

Time to make a thread looking for some active partner(s) and some wonderfully active rps! But we'll keep this generic and minimal without all the faffing fluff. Just some of the basic stuff that should at least paint a detailed picture of what sort of stuff I am looking for and general knowledge about the style of rping partner I am.Take a gander below and if you are interested, Tag or PM me :3

I am over 18; natch lol
Shooting the shit in pm's or Discord. Honestly, I love making friendships with my partners. I have been known to keep rp partners for years! And come back to rp with them whenever.

I work full time, have a young family plus married and complete comic conventions as a vendor.
Expletives. There is not a shy curse word from my mouth or fingers. I really am not easily offended and dark humour, OOH boy! I try to be a little sensitive but admittedly I can be prone to just saying whatever the fluff I want. Gordon Ramsay may
be my spirit animal XD.
You ever wanna know something, just ask me. I am incredibly active online. I do lurk and if you wanna yak on discord, just ask and I'm 99% always online; just hidden. Please note though, I'm not always talkative. But I am reading things.

Sense of Humor: Don't take everything I say as serious. Honestly, I don't take myself seriously lol! It's about having fun after all

Plots and Creativity: It takes two. Don't tell me how the plot needs to be and I won't tell you how the plot needs to be. Lets work together. If not, well then I am less inclined to work with you.

Characters over 18: Yeah, just not into jailbaits.

Characters Personalities: I range with my characters and I will stick to their created personalities. If it is a difficult situation they have been put into, or they are just a total asshole, please understand how they act IS not a reflection of me. Or you. But I will not change them to be out of character if it is not reasonable. Be aware of what you get.

Freedom of Character: I will not at all control your character or tell you how to make them! You stick to your guns baby!

Understanding: In this we are all adults! I am very earnest about the statement of I WILL NOT HARASS YOU FOR A POST therefore, I expect the same. I am an adult. I work full time. I am married. This is my one rule that I expect to be shared between us as partners.
REAL LIFE ALWAYS FIRST!

~ Ghosting. Hey, I understand life happens and stuff. I won't actually bother a person for a post, but after month without a little bit of a heads up, I will just leave the RP Thread or PM. Gotta have some mutual respect for another. Honestly, I don't overly like when people harass me, so I won't harass you. I am very big on communication and honestly, you won't hurt my feelings if you aren't feeling it.

~ Controlling Characters and NPC's; Please don't control my character. In which I mean the one I am rping with, my main. I won't touch yours, so please don't use mine. NPCs are a whole other story. Any ones I make, have at it. Feel free to use them!

~ No one is perfect, and I don't expect it. So long as I can understand what the general gist is happening grammar and spelling aren't a huge necessity.

~ Responses for myself will depend on what I am responding to. Usually I try to stay between a good solid three to five paragraphs. But I can give a single paragraph or a novel. It all relies on what my partner is giving and how impertinent something is. I'd like at least three solid paragraphs from a partner

~ I can be lightning fast or slow as hell. Replies will vary but I will always keep my partner up to date.

~ Plots are generally reserved for partners. I rather enjoy creating them with the help of my partner rather than telling someone this is how it is going to be! This way we are both invested and have an equal attachment to the rp and characters.

~ I'm adept at playing MxF and I don't mind my partner having a preference either.

~ Open Conversation! If you aren't feeling the RP, let me know. I won't be insulted at all. Sometimes things work, sometimes they don't. No problem :3 I will most likely message once merely to check to see how someone is doing and they are feeling.

~ Face Claims, I use my own art - which is very anime like - as I can create my character as I want, and not feel like I need to write the character to fit someone else's image.

~ Plot candies, I love Fantasy. Such as Elves and Demons. Werewolves and the strong gods. Really, I am a big dork and honestly I don't mind working characters up to a powerful point so long as it is reasonable.

~Fandoms; I typically do not play in fandoms. I can be persuaded but even yet, I never play canon characters. You can ask, but I may not be game

---
Pairings of intrigue

Human x Werewolf
Vampire x Human
Beauty x Beast
Bounty Hunter x Criminal
Kitsune x Mortal
Musician x Fan
God(dess) x Mortal
Demon x Elf (or Human) -
Hunter x Paladin
Mage x Rogue
Prince(ss) x Guard
Gargoyle x Human

Plot Bait
(
wanna hook me in, these are good ways of doing it)

Medieval Fantasy
Supernatural (IE vampires, werewolves, gods)
Arranged Marriages
Adventuring for Relics
Powerful Princesses of Untold Magical brilliance​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I'm in need of a good roleplay or two and happened to come across your thread! For some background knowledge, I tend to be fairly literate roleplayer that tends to mirror my partner's length. Usually on my own, I can bust out a good 3-4 paragraphs, depending on the amount of inspiration I have. I love using my own art for face claims and may post some character art in a bit. I do tend to work a lot, but I have no school scheduling for the semester. So I should be a bit more free to post at a decent pace.

I love the general concept of what your looking for and was wondering if we could somehow put something together in a good ol' roleplay stew. I have a couple of characters in mind for for a Medieval Fantasy roleplay that could probably twist in with Adventuring for Relics! I had an old roleplay idea that involved a team coming together to find a plant that can cure natural diseases and turn creatures/monsters to human. Perhaps we can make it with a group of characters and use multiple of your pairings of intrigue? I'll list some of the characters I have for the team so far to see if you like them so far, or would like to create completely different characters.

Maxwell Green - Youngest son of a wealthy family of Historians and Archaeology. He spends most of his days as a treasure hunter seeing the sites he wants.
davidsunny.png
Zoraa (last name pending) - The only child of a cursed family. Cursed at a young age, she desperate searches for a famed plant that can hopefully cure her before her 21st birthday.
earlybird.png
Clarissa Jones - Eldest daughter of a baker and seamstress. Maxwell's father paid for her education and eventual training to become Maxwell's bodyguard
Illustration2.png

Otherwise, I'd love to do other roleplays with you if you don't have the feel for my idea listed above. Literally all the pairings and ideas you listed have piqued my interest in every way, so I'm completely open to if theres something you're itching to do!

Heya, Bastion Royal. After reading your post, it seems like we might be compatible in terms of roleplaying. Like yourself, I am a big fan of medieval fantasy. Magic, sword fights, adventures, and so forth. That’s what I want most! As long as there’s some of that in a roleplay, I’m game for most pairings. If I had to choose from your wants, I’d pick one of the [Fantasy Fighter Type] x [Different Fantasy Fighter Type] pairings or Demon x Elf/Human. Please shoot me a message if you’re available to roleplay and want to make something with me!

Hey there. I'm Red but you can call me either that or Dakon (Since I will be doing a name change next year)
Currently, I am a High School Student but I have a lot of time on my hands. I am a very big sucker when it comes to almost anything that has to involve elves, goddesses, and mortals. A Kitsune may be a new one I would like to add to the list because I have never done one before. If you are interested, I would like to either do a combination of Kitsune x Mortal and Goddess x Mortal or just straight up do Human x Werewolf. Please PM for the details on any of the ones I would love to do with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back