• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fix my cravings, please !

ThomasYeagger

Professional meme saver
Hey there !

I'm currently having some cravings, some about fandom, some original. Edit: Furry people, come at me ! I have a furry craving and a few ideas for that.

I am not looking for someone to just double canon characters, nor will I play any, I like Fandom when it's about using a cool world for our own fun, not when it's about one person willing to force their presence in a canon story-line.

I wouldn't mind a Hxh thing, with the same ideas of course, and I also one 2 or 3 original ideas, being mostly about medieval fantasy. Berserk inspired, so don't expect a double rainbow and unicorns... Multiverse things and crossworlding are also fine with me, still in the same idea of being strictly uncanon.

I hope I don't sound so petty. I swear I'm nice and easy going ! X) I just felt like I had to be precise on what I'm looking for, and honestly I have very few no go's, and aside from that I'm quite open minded !

PS: I do prefer Discord for rp's but I can definitely stick to here, I like to post as often as possible, usually once a day or more, I can be patient but I just don't enjoy rp's that get one post a week or less.

Last edited:
ooooooooooi, you got my interest mate, star wars or this berserk-esque idea, both sound interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back