• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern five years ago

Johnny R McAvery

Magic still exist for those willing to see.
http://character.namegeneratorfun.com/

So a group of friends find themselves around one another after not seeing each other for about five years.

This is just a casual rp designed to help us with character types we have never worked with. So you see that link. It is a character generator. Click it and the first thing you get it yours. You get to choose one of the careers it suggest, their looks, and age.

So let's have fun. And we'll figure out a plot. Maybe I can find a plot generator next.

I have goods ideas?

Nest words to have heard all week. Thank you.

So uh just post your characters here. You knows standard format and all that. I will start it up in the morning

Huh. Look what I got...

Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Does not like conflict and avoids doing things that will generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Private. Timid and prone to discouragement. Socially uncomfortable. Suggestible and not self-confident. Second-guesses self. Lower energy. Fears drawing attention to self. Very well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoys the present moment. Disorganized, easily distracted, prone to discontentment, easily disturbed. Prone to confusion. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Not aggressive. Timid, fearful, anxious, guarded, not confrontational. Longs for a stabilizing relationship. Can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings. Prone to quitting. Fears rejection in relationships, emotionally moody, needy, prone to sadness, dislikes change, indecisive, modest, doubting, prone to laziness.

Sounds like what most of us are. I should probably reroll...

Aw, I always see your ideas and like them, broseph~

Your brain is, mm, magnificent in the ways of idea-creating.

This was mine.

Quiet, reserved, with loner tendencies. Private and hidden. Has trouble describing feelings, tends to be unemotional. Not very affectionate. Can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others. Isolated and not influenced by others. Avoidant. Not complimentary. More interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family. Disorganized and messy. Can be a risk-taker who lives in the moment and may have an interest in extreme-sports. Uncomplicated desires. Loyal to peers and own value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Not comfortable in unfamiliar situations. Fears drawing attention to self. Dislikes leadership and tends to be submissive. Dislikes counterculture. Interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Detached and analytical, excels at finding solutions to practical problems. Lower energy.

I might reroll to see if anything less alike to my usual characters might pop...

I dunno...

Mine was

Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Often puts the needs of others above their own needs. Observer with rich inner world of observations about people. Very perceptive of other's feelings. Private and polite. Timid, socially uncomfortable, modest, not confrontational, easily hurt. Fears drawing attention to self. Easily frightened. Easily offended or hurt. Prone to crying. Lower energy. Follows the rules, dutiful and responsible. Stable and practical, valuing security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Interested in serving others. Dislikes competition. Good at finishing tasks. Clean, organized, a planner. Not spontaneous, does not appreciate strangeness. Intolerant to differences. Prone to confusion. Afraid of many things. Fears doing the wrong thing. Dislikes change. Apprehensive, guarded, avoidant, anxious, cautious, suspicious. More interested in relationships and family than intellectual pursuits

This fits none of my character s

Rerolling is fine as are name changes. The idea is really about getting away from comfort zone. And the possible career area will be good in what they majored in, in college. And thanks doorman. My head is loud sometimes.

That is a good thing then Kira.

The awesome book club party.

You are invited.

Attendance is compulsory.

My brain said that. He is very pushy with his acquaintances.

There is something funny about what you said Kira.

All I can picture is a shitty book club in a library. Some awkward person walks in I'm the middle of everything, takes a seat and just says that.

YASS!

(My boyfriend is staring like I am a psycho. DAMMIT DAN, I AM JUST LAUGHING. LAUGHING AT SHITTY BOOK CLUB AWKWARDS.)

I want to join simply because the randomized name which popped up was: Bang Fan.

Short for- Bang Fan-TASTIC NAME!!!!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Cakey cake cake cake.

I got Walter Dodson, such an oldie name, uhu~

(Hej Caek! *Glomple*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back