• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lone Star II

Elder Member
So basically, just pick a character from the universe that at least is a secondary character, if not a first.
We'll first start the roleplay inside of the first game's pizzaria.
Eventually we'll change location due to a random event happening, but it'll obviously take a long while cause I mean it's a roleplay.
If we have enough people and we run out of main or secondary characters, you can make an oc
And yes if we run out of those and you want a second character as well, then you will be allowed to make an oc
Also, anything can happen in this AU, so go crazy. Not too crazy, but basically whatever you want. Just don't ship characters that it wouldn't make sense to immediately ship without good reason---
Here are the animatronics that are already taken:
Foxy: taken by Lone Star II Lone Star II
Golden Freddy: taken by Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

I will update when more are taken

Last edited:
Amazing, I remember starting out on FNAF and never going back to it once I joined the Mothman Cult back in late 2018 when it still existed. I will be literate as frick here, So do be ready.

Could I roleplay as...

Golden Freddy

Amazing, I remember starting out on FNAF and never going back to it once I joined the Mothman Cult back in late 2018 when it still existed. I will be literate as frick here, So do be ready.

Could I roleplay as...

Golden Freddy
We do however, need to wait for a few more people
At least three

Hmmmmmmmm. I might be interested, but before I decide I’d like to have a better idea of what we’re doing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Welcome new one, I am your host, Golden Boi.

What exactly would we be doing in this roleplay? You say we’ll play characters from the games but not what we’ll be doing as those characters.

What exactly would we be doing in this roleplay? You say we’ll play characters from the games but not what we’ll be doing as those characters.
Mans just asked a question that decides the fate of a Universe.

Actually, I kind of did. I kinda said that we can really do whatever we want in it. Create a good story out of it, you know? Kinda like a sandbox, but like...no cheats or hacks lmao. Just like....a world building thing if you want. Or a romantic theme. Or basically anything else that we all bring to the table. We bring whatever we want it to be with us when we enter the roleplay. Sure, I may have made the thread, but I'm not the leader or whatever. Group decisions people!

When I was younger I always used to draw really high-detailed FNAF animatronics, then comics, then that's when I started writing.

Gotta love Golden Freddy.

Actually, I kind of did. I kinda said that we can really do whatever we want in it. Create a good story out of it, you know? Kinda like a sandbox, but like...no cheats or hacks lmao. Just like....a world building thing if you want. Or a romantic theme. Or basically anything else that we all bring to the table. We bring whatever we want it to be with us when we enter the roleplay. Sure, I may have made the thread, but I'm not the leader or whatever. Group decisions people!
Okay, I thought so, I’ll join in as springtrap. I like playing villains. Would we be allowed to be multiple characters?

I would like to also reserve a spot for...
TJOC Freddy.

Want to know why the Animatronics try to kill the Nightguard before even being haunted?
Because, They are hooked into the criminal database so they can tell who is who, and what they've done before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back