• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings First Timer Searching for Partners

Sereniteatime

Just a few things about me to so I don't waste anyone's time and you can quickly check if I am an ideal partner:

1. I consider myself to be literate and if possible, I'd like for my partners to at least be fluent enough to create paragraphs that I can comprehend without having to decipher anything.

2. While I believe that I'd be better suited to play male characters, I am fully confident in my ability to play females as well.

3. I am only comfortable with MxF pairings. I have nothing against people with different tastes, this is just my personal preference.

4. For fandom roleplays, I can double, but it really isn't necessary. I would be more than happy to play a canon character for your OC. If you'd like for me to play an OC, I would much rather pair him/her with your OC than an existing canon character.

5. I have my own interests so please don't feel bad if I refuse to do a roleplay because our interests don't align.

6. I'm very much new to roleplaying and I'm bound to make mistakes when it comes to anything concerning the rules of roleplay. I do not however, lack experience in writing and am quite confident when it comes to my ability to create compelling stories.

7. I'm a sucker for romance.

8. If you have any original plot ideas, don't be afraid to share! I'd love to hear them.

Alright. Now for my interests, there are honestly a ton of things that I'd be willing to roleplay but I'll just add a heavily condensed list.

FANDOMS

> Attack on Titan <
> Boku no Hero Academia <
> RWBY <
>Rent a Girlfriend <
> Toradora <
> Dimension 20, Fantasy High<
> Persona 5 <
> Overlord <
> Tower of God<
> Sword Art Online (Guilty Pleasure) <

ORIGINALS

I'll be honest, I just started so I don't have many fleshed out story plots on hand but I'll leave some of my favorite genres here in case you guys have anything you'd like to share. Hopefully I can think of some ideas to add in the future.

1st - High Fantasy / Medieval Fantasy
I'll always gravitate towards a good old tale of men, dwarves, elves, and dragons.

2nd - Modern setting with special people
You know, like superheroes, vampires, wizards, demons, etc. living amongst the common folk.

3rd - School setting
Magic school, hero school, regular school..? Doesn't matter. I just want to relive my days as a student.

4th - Science Fiction
While I prefer dragons, I don't mind space ships.

5th - Slice of life
I can't think of any other way to do this other than pure romance.

For Fantasy, I have a few ideas that I thought of for my short novels a while back.

So basic premise is that a world ending evil like a lich or a demon lord nearly accomplishes his goal of bringing the world to its knees but gets sent to an unknown dimension by the world's heroes using the most powerful banishment spell in existence. When he arrives at the other dimension, he finds that the place is actually pretty great, kind of like a tropical island and that he isn't alone. Other world ending evils from past generations have been sent here before using the same banishment spell. A legendary black dragon, A sadistic dark elf queen, an orc warlord, etc. Could be anything, and they all have to coexist inside this pocket dimension about the size of a small island. Romance develops in the midst of twisted personalities and severely inflated egos.

Magic has been outlawed in a world where the Holy Church is the supreme power. Anyone showing even a hint of magical ability is to be excommunicated and exterminated. The mc's are childhood friends who are pretty much polar opposites. Fem mc had been born with a tremendous amount of holy magic perfect for taking down enemy mages. She is extremely talented and almost seems like she was born to be an agent of the church tasked to eradicate the evil that is magic. Male has no combat capabilities and wants to be a merchant. Despite their differences, the two of them get along quite well and there may already be some sparking feelings between the two. Male mc plans to confess but before he could he discovers that he is capable of using magic after being backed into a corner by bandits down the road. Now he must desperately must hide the fact that he possesses magic from his childhood friend who's main task from the church is to eradicate mages.

Anyway I suppose that's all. Send me a message if you're interested and I hope you all have a great day.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back