• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ- A Summer Partner Search๐Ÿฆ

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!

A Partner Search

Hiii! I'm Nico, if this code is broken, I'm sorry. Anyways I'm sure you're here because you're looking for a partner, boy do I have news for you, so I am I. I'm a 26-year-old creative writing major who has been writing and roleplaying for about 15 years just about. I primarily play males, I can play a female if absolutely necessary, though lately, I wouldn't mind playing a female in an MxF relationship. I can do MxF or MxM. I can average about 300 words per post, or at least try to. I also play mostly canon characters lately but I have a nice variety of OCs as well!

I expect partners who don't message me every fifteen minutes for a post, that respect that I do have other things to do outside of RPN, other than that just don't be a dick and we'll get along. Also, please don't ghost me, just at least tell me you're not interested anymore, we can probably come up with something new to do, or part ways.

Here is a list of my fandoms, canon characters are listed as who I can play. They're listed from most expertise to least.

South Park (I'm craving this, If you can play this with me I'd love you forever. Also they're aged up to 18)
-Kyle Broflovski
-Eric Cartman
-Kenny McCormick
-Stan Marsh

Pokemon
-Gold
-Red
-Crystal
-May
-OCs

Harry Potter
-Teddy Lupin