• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction:
My name is Eddie. My pronouns are he/him. I'm from Texas and work on CST. I do have a full time job that may keep me from replying often. I usually draw or write as a hobby to help relieve the stress of adult responsibilities. I took a long hiatus from roleplay due to major writing blocks. Trying to make responses started to feel like a chore rather then a fun activity. I would consider myself semi-lit to literate. My usual response length is between 1-3 paragraphs. But I'll normally mirror back what my partners give me. I do have dyslexia, so I do make a lot of mistakes in my writing or sometimes misread responses by accident. Please be patient with me as I try my best and will sometimes ask for clarifications if I'm struggling to understand something. I'm fine with roleplaying on site, but I would like to add people on Discord for OOC chat. This way we can plot and talk about the roleplay. I find this makes me more motivated and excited to reply. Also, I like making new friends with similar interests as I do!

About me (as a roleplayer):
-I'm ditch friendly. If you're bored or just not feeling the vibes, that's perfectly fine. I may poke you once or twice, but after a week of no response, I'll consider the roleplay as abandoned and move on. You're welcome to be up front with me, but if not, no hard feelings.
-I'm Semi-lit to Literate. I usually average about 1-3 paragraphs.
-Work days, I may reply 1-3 times a day. Off days, I reply as often as the ideas flow.
-I prefer to write male/transmasc and queer characters.
-I prefer to write characters who are 20+ in age.
-I prefer to double.
-I prefer CCxOC. But can do OCxOC or CCxCC with the right characters.
-I usually prefer to stray away from canon. Let's get creative!
-I love using headcanons for characters.
-I'm AU friendly.
-I like plot over romance. Any relationships that are formed through the roleplay, I like to happen in a natural progression. However, it is not required. I'm perfectly fine with characters being platonic instead of forcing it for the sake of having them together.

-My favorite genres to write are Action, Angst, Dark Fantasy, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, and Found Family. With a little bit of comedic relief sprinkled in.
-I won't roleplay anything relating to minors or incest.

Required of my Partners:
-Must be 20+ of age. I'd just prefer to converse with someone in my age range.
-Willing to double.
-Be semi-lit to literate (no * actions or one liners)
-Have Discord for OOC chat.

Fandoms:
Key:
*** = Craving Majorly
* = Interested
x = Not currently interested

Fnaf: Security Breach ***
Looking for: Sun and Moon
Willing to play: Monty, Freddy
Open to OCs
Open to AUs

Batman (Arkhamverse)*
Looking for: Riddler, Joker
Willing to play: Joker, Scarecrow
Open to OCs
Open to AUs

(Admittedly, I never finished the last game)

Helluva Boss*
Looking for: Stolas, Fizzarolli
Willing to play: Blitzø, Stolas, Asmodeus, Paimon
Open to OCs, OCxOC
Open to AUs

Hazbin Hotel*
Looking for: Alastor
Willing to play: Angel Dust, Husk, Sir Pentious, Valentino
Open to OCs, OCxOC
Open to AUs

Kuroshitsuji
Looking for: Sebastian, Undertaker
Willing to Play: Grell (using he/him pronouns), Undertaker
Open to OCs, OCxOC
Open to AUs

Other Fandoms
Hellsing Ultimate
Blue Exocist
x
BNHA/MHA x
Cirque du Freak x
[could add more later on]

I'm also open to original ideas. If you think I'd be interested in a plot you have, just shoot me a message and tell me your ideas. I have a few OCs that I could mend into most storylines. I like most things that have to do with the supernatural. Also, if you want to shoot me any small group rp recommendations, that's fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back