First Original Character

Arcana_Maxima

Seeker of Magic
Before I get into my character, I would first like to say that my username IS my Roleplay characters name. I had created many more after him, but I mostly went back and continuously updated how my character is. I have used the character across many other Fantasy roleplays as well. Now, onto the character!

Name: Carl Undavar
Nickname: Arcana Maxima
Age: Unknown (looks to be in mid-20's, is confirmed to be much older)
Race: Human

Eye Colour: Magenta, Orange before he was 19 years old
Hair Colour: Black with Blue lines

Likes: Blowing stuff up, learning all that can be learnt about Magic, learning about different worlds and races, his sister (see Story)
Dislikes: People not letting him blow something up, corrupt officials

Personality: Kind to most, always looking to help those that need it. Protective of those he loves
Faults: Get's "explosive-happy" if he doesn't blow something up within a week, tends to cause "accidents" when corrupt officials are involved, gets annoyed when people "explosion-blocks" him, loses control of his magic when someone he feels close to is threatened/killed by someone

Story: Carl Undavar was born to the wealthy Undavar family, one of the Twelve Immortal Families within the land. He was abandoned by his parents because of the laws that were places on the Immortal Families and put into the Gramgar's Family Orphanage. While he was there, he was heavily bullied by many of the children because of his eye colour. He had also found a young girl on the street who was a couple of years younger then himself, bringing her small bits of food whenever he could. After a few months of doing this, some bullies followed him to the location where he and the young girl meet. The bullies did not hold back on their insults this time, calling him many mean things, and even threatening to kill his friend. After he had heard that they would try and kill the girl, he absolutely lost control, manifesting his magical potential in the form of space warping around the bullies. The bullies tried to run, but each time they did they wound up back in front of Carl. After one of the carers of the orphanage learnt what was happening, they rushed over to the scene only to find that they were too late to stop what was happening. The bullies had multiple broken bones, but no blood lost from Carl's magic. One of the carers went to where Carl and the girl was hiding, only to see a purple-coloured shell around them and the two holding each other close. After that event, Carl and the girl became close and they decided that they would be brother and sister.

As time went by after that event, Carl and the girl, who was now named Rose, had been sent off to learn magic under the famous sorceress Kylie Blake in the town of Lackver. There, Carl and Rose had learnt side by side all that they could about the magic that Kylie used, and that there was many more forms of magic then the one that she was teaching. On one day of training, a corrupt official had asked Kylie to come to their court in order to identify a magic-enhanced weapon that one of the soldiers had found. Kylie left Carl and Rose, expecting to be back within a week. Two weeks had passed when Carl and Rose learnt from a passer-by that Kylie was murdered by the official's guards after identifying the unknown weapon. Carl, who had completely lost it once again, went on a rampage. A week after the rampage, Carl decided that it would be best if he and Rose stayed a part for a while. He had told Rose that it was "to be sure he doesn't lose someone else", and left with a staff and a small amount of food and clothes.

Carl now looks for everything to do with magic, finding knowledge of long-lost races and learning of different worlds.

-Character story ends-

Thank god for old character sheets, I was able to get everything from it. I know that the story is quite bad, but I was young back then and it was all that I could really think of at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back