First OOC for general things

I have three OC I can use. Air, fire and earth. Can I use all three or should I just do one?

It is in the stated on the RP's homepage, within the rules, that you may have up to three characters at once. No more. 

Ok! Ty! I will post one for now because iam really sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the end of the week. Friday, or Saturday. Tomorrow i'm going to go through, finish my last character and get the other characters approved so hopefully everyone here now can go ahead and get started on Friday. 

Is it alright if I have Vikram show up while they are traveling to the northern earth kingdom?  I want to RP him, getting his mission to find out where the avatar is. @Awkwardpotato

Yes that is perfectly fine. When you have him getting his mission make it clear that he's not with the camp, so someone doesn't reply by accident, but him entering late is perfectly fine. :D

Sorry, I'll try to get a post up as soon as I can but I've been swamp by work at the moment. If I can, it would be tonight

I will post again when everyone has made their introductory posts and introduced their characters.  

Also,  I write my characters in different fonts.   Pundarik & Nilak are at the camp (Nilak is in cyran and Pundarik is in yellow text) and Vikram is in orange text.   So, just so you guys know who is who.   

I will post again when everyone has made their introductory posts and introduced their characters.  

Also,  I write my characters in different fonts.   Pundarik & Nilak are at the camp (Nilak is in cyran and Pundarik is in yellow text) and Vikram is in orange text.   So, just so you guys know who is who.   

Just a suggestion, it's really hard to see yellow font and I have to really zoom in because iam on my phone so I would recommend doing it in a more stand out color. Not to be rude.

If you're on the Default theme that's probably why.  I'm on Night theme since it's easier on my eyes.   But I can change it.

Ok, changed it to green.    Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I'll try to get a post up as soon as I can but I've been swamp by work at the moment. If I can, it would be tonight

You're good. Just try to get it up before the end of the week. 

If you're on the Default theme that's probably why.  I'm on Night theme since it's easier on my eyes.   But I can change it.

Ok, changed it to green.    Hope that helps.

Thank you for changing it. I had to highlight it so i could read it. 

My characters, Pundarik and Nilak are already part of the group.

My third character, Vikram, is in the eastern half of the earth kingdom with fire nation army getting his orders and will be joining on the march to where the avatar was rumored to be (in like the northern part of the earth kingdom I believe).  

I think you can have your characters part of the group or join later.  @Loki Odinson

@Awkwardpotato Wait, so is everyone already in the group? Or do we start off in different places?

It can be either, as stated by @eclipsehowls

My characters, Pundarik and Nilak are already part of the group.

My third character, Vikram, is in the eastern half of the earth kingdom with fire nation army getting his orders and will be joining on the march to where the avatar was rumored to be (in like the northern part of the earth kingdom I believe).  

I think you can have your characters part of the group or join later.  @Loki Odinson

Thank you!!!

Okay, for some reason my notifications on one forum aren't working so feel free to tag me if Pundarik or Nilak are addresed at the camp and if you could, put the character's name after my name, if I'm tagged on here.  

Users who are viewing this thread