• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings First Landfall: A New Freedom (Open Rp!)

[Clovers first encounter with a ‘stable’ planet brimming with life! If you wish to rp send me a message and I’ll create our own closed thread! Open to Ocs and Canon Characters I tried my best to leave it open for anyone to join!]

Clover stared in awe at the world she had landed on, something she had only seen in books and documentaries. The greenery was almost overwhelming to the Aplorian, a harsh contrast to the dark snowy tundra of the planet she had known grown up on. She could hardly believe that at some point far in the past her home planet could have looked so full of life.
“Was this what we where looking for? Is this what we where working towards...” A heavy thought crossing her mind. “All that hassle and you guys never made it here..” As excited as she was to find a planet like this it was so heavily overshadowed by the hollow feeling of loss.

Glancing towards the giant blue sky it looked like it never ended and from experience Clover knew it never did. The sun warm on her face, she should be happy. In an attempt to shake of her incoming panic attack she turned her attention else where. Was there other people here? Surely there had to be on a planet like this. Without much thought Clover took to the sky flying high into the air she had intended to look for any sign of towns of cities, even little camps, something that would tell her others where here but she was distracted yet again by her thoughts.

There was so much space, she could fly forever, however high she wanted and go wherever she wanted to go. She had previously only known the halls of the small shelters back at Aploria. Where she had learned to fly, where it was essential to stay inside. Where she was now hardly felt real, like a dream. None the less after a moment she turned her attention downwards towards the ground searching for signs anyone else was on this planet with her.
1246F405-C4D0-4EA6-A5F0-7E3ACBC7D678.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back