• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

melancholy_mushrooms

“I didn’t run away this time, did I?”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! My name is Kai and I am looking for a long-term RP partner that enjoys romance. I am ok with any original plot and would prefer not to do any fandoms. I enjoy all my characters being submissive in nature and am looking for a dominant love interest. I usually prefer fast burning romance where the relationship has already begun. I tend to prefer MxM or MxF, I dont do FxF. I am relatively new to RPing so my post lengths are generally anywhere from a paragraph to a couple paragraphs. The only thing I prefer not to have is one liners. I am also looking for someone who has a relatively free schedule and will be able to respond quickly. If interested, PM me and we will discuss the details. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back