• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

newlycyber

Hello! I go by Cameron, and I go by all pronouns!
I’m making this to kind of get back into the swing of roleplay, so this is going to be quite short and sweet!

Basically, the jist of this is that if you have any roleplay ideas you’ve been craving for a while, and haven’t found anyone to roleplay with you, here I am!
Any ideas whatsoever, just PM me and I’ll see if it’s possible for me to look-into, or maybe if you’re lucky, I will already know the premises of it! Whether that be a series, book, anime or genre! Yet you’ll have to be patient with me, if I’m not fond of the series/book/genre etc. you’ll have to give me a few hours to look into it!

But just a couple of things that I need to add in;
1. I have university and a part time job I need to commit to! On weekends I’m usually free constantly, but on weekdays I’m busy till around 4pm GMT
2. Please don’t be offended if I say no! It’s not personal to you, it’s just maybe to hard for me to look into the topic we’re roleplaying
3. I mirror replies, it’s like a set goal for me! If I’m feeling really inspired then I’ll have better replies
4. I have some triggers and personal things I’d like to disclose in PM’s, but don’t be frightened! It’s nothing to worry about!

So to all reading, hope you have a wonderful day/night/afternoon ahead of you!

I am curious and interested, maybe we can figure something out. Just judging from the profile pic I was hoping for something cyberpunk related?

Stuff I really wanna do would be fandom stuff. Soul Eater, FNAF, Undertale, Bendy, Kingdom Hearts

Stuff I really wanna do would be fandom stuff. Soul Eater, FNAF, Undertale, Bendy, Kingdom Hearts
Im so sorry I’m not really into any of these things,
I just want you to know if we were to roleplay I’d be doubling with an OC and a Canon character, I don’t single with just canon characters!

Hello,

I have gotten back into role playing after a lonnng hiatus. Here are some things I am down to try, if you have any ideas yourself please let me know:
**I prefer to play female characters, if that is alright. Though FxF is totally fine as well. I typically create OC's for each roleplay, or edit a current character to fit the space more like.
- Demon x Human/Demon
- Rogue Solider invades a home that she believes is empty, only to find ____ within.
- Always an outcast, New city.... My character comes to a new city for a start, to run into yours inside a bar.
- Zambie apocalypse

My pilot posts typically are very lengthy, due to how I love to set scenes when starting a new rp. I typically have 4+ Paragraph posts depending on what is given to me on the prior reply. I love gore/angst so I hope that is alright.

Let me know if you are down.

Hello,

I have gotten back into role playing after a lonnng hiatus. Here are some things I am down to try, if you have any ideas yourself please let me know:
**I prefer to play female characters, if that is alright. Though FxF is totally fine as well. I typically create OC's for each roleplay, or edit a current character to fit the space more like.
- Demon x Human/Demon
- Rogue Solider invades a home that she believes is empty, only to find ____ within.
- Always an outcast, New city.... My character comes to a new city for a start, to run into yours inside a bar.
- Zambie apocalypse

My pilot posts typically are very lengthy, due to how I love to set scenes when starting a new rp. I typically have 4+ Paragraph posts depending on what is given to me on the prior reply. I love gore/angst so I hope that is alright.

Let me know if you are down.
I’m totally down! Let me just DM you a few things before we start!

Hello. Was looking over your post and was hoping you are available for an rp. I see you like cyberpunk so I was hoping you know Ghost in the Shell 2045. If not I would be down for Star Wars. Either, Clone Wars or Solo if that is something you are interested in.

Hello. Was looking over your post and was hoping you are available for an rp. I see you like cyberpunk so I was hoping you know Ghost in the Shell 2045. If not I would be down for Star Wars. Either, Clone Wars or Solo if that is something you are interested in.
I’m so open to watching Ghost in the shell, if you give me a couple of days to watch it then I’ll be up to date and open to it! I’m a sucker for cyberpunk things!

Absolutely I'm so pumped for the next season to come out at the end of the month.

Hey! Are you comfortable with fandoms such as Marvel or Star wars?
Hi! I'm so sorry for getting back to you so late. I wasn't aware of the reply. But I'm down for star wars. Just dm me :)

I’m so open to watching Ghost in the shell, if you give me a couple of days to watch it then I’ll be up to date and open to it! I’m a sucker for cyberpunk things!
Just checking in. If you are busy it's all good. I understand. Go ahead and DM. For some reason I'm not alerted on this thread.

Hello! I go by Cameron, and I go by all pronouns!
I’m making this to kind of get back into the swing of roleplay, so this is going to be quite short and sweet!

Basically, the jist of this is that if you have any roleplay ideas you’ve been craving for a while, and haven’t found anyone to roleplay with you, here I am!
Any ideas whatsoever, just PM me and I’ll see if it’s possible for me to look-into, or maybe if you’re lucky, I will already know the premises of it! Whether that be a series, book, anime or genre! Yet you’ll have to be patient with me, if I’m not fond of the series/book/genre etc. you’ll have to give me a few hours to look into it!

But just a couple of things that I need to add in;
1. I have university and a part time job I need to commit to! On weekends I’m usually free constantly, but on weekdays I’m busy till around 4pm GMT
2. Please don’t be offended if I say no! It’s not personal to you, it’s just maybe to hard for me to look into the topic we’re roleplaying
3. I mirror replies, it’s like a set goal for me! If I’m feeling really inspired then I’ll have better replies
4. I have some triggers and personal things I’d like to disclose in PM’s, but don’t be frightened! It’s nothing to worry about!

So to all reading, hope you have a wonderful day/night/afternoon ahead of you!
Would you be up for a Star Wars M/M rp? I usually on rp on discord if that's okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back