First Date (ft. Edric and Graveel)

Leaf Fi

Your Tiny Friend
Scenario

Edric decides to treat Graveel to a little picnic to catch up on some stuff.

Time

A little bit after Graveel realises she's bisexual.

A park near a lake in the North District.

@Corgi

Patiently awaiting Graveel's arrival, the silver haired male sat on the grassy bank, flipping a coin he had found. After having a random conversation the other day about good and bad people in relationships, the girl had actually let slip she never had even went on a date before, something that astounded Edric seeing Graveel was so pretty. So, with some experience under his belt, he decided it would be best for the girl to have the best first date possible, and it would be something to gauge on for the women she would go on to love and get together with in the future. It might sound silly or ridiculous, but Edric is just looking out for someone who means a lot to him. Besides, she agreed, so why worry if this was stupid? 

Glancing over at his shoulder at the canoe behind him he smiled gently before closing his eyes. He could just picture the expression of wonder and delight spreading across her features already... This was going to be great.

@Corgi

Last edited by a moderator:
Graveel walked along the sidewalk, wearing surprisingly modest heels and dress. Because this was her first date, she didn't know what to do or how to feel. Of course, she was nervous, but it also didn't help the fact that this would be the first time as a girl she kissed a guy. "You don't even know if you are going to kiss him!" She thought, shaking her head as she spotted Edric, her heart fluttering as she gulped, standing on the sidewalk, unsure of what to do. She took one step away, thinking it might have been a mistake, before seeing him glance over his shoulder.

Graveel's breathe hitched as she smiled, admiring him for a few seconds before approaching, her cheeks alright a lighter pink than they were a few seconds ago. "Hey." She began, suddenly noticing the canoe and grinning, "Is this what we're going to be doing or am I getting ahead of myself?" She laughed, sitting next to him. She didn't notice it, but she was shaking. She had probably never been as scared as she was at that moment. She knew that there wasn't any way she would've said yes to going on this date if she didn't like Edric, but what if, by the end of it, she decided that she didn't want to date him? Graveel wouldn't even think about hurting him in that way. She understands how rejection feels and she'd never want to put him through that.

She decided to shrug off the feelings and just focus on him. This isn't supposed to be something that's scary. It's supposed to be a fun night with a guy she likes and she won't let her mind get in the way of it.

@Leaf Fi

Last edited by a moderator:
Edric's eyes flickered upwards as a familiar voice introduced herself, a joyous smile spreading across his lips. "Ah, not quite, Graveel. However, you have the right idea." He chuckled as he elegantly stood up, about to offer her a hand until he noticed her shivers. Usually, being such an oblivious man, he wouldn't have noticed such a minor detail, but with her arms exposed and her dress gently swaying in the breeze, he could put two and two together. In a swift and fluid motion he pulled off the jacket he was wearing and stood in front of Graveel, bending at the middle and carefully putting it over her shoulders as if she were made of glass. "You look absolutely ravishing, might I add." He said as he straightened upwards and extended his hand.

After she had stood upwards, instead of releasing her hand as he usually would, he instead continued to hold it and brought her over to the canoe. "I don't recall you ever saying this, but you don't have a fear of water, do you?" Edric questioned with a slightly furrowed brows. He paused for a second before his eyes widened, and he flashed an awkward smile. "N-not that we're going to fall in or anything! I can assure you we aren't... I just... Wanted to make sure." He explained sheepishly.

@Corgi

Edric's smile. Oh god, his smile lights up Graveel's heart. She doesn't understand how such a minor thing anyone could do, have such a big effect on her, but she's not complaining. "Ah, not quite, Graveel. However, you have the right idea." She smiled, "Do I, now?" Graveel asked, her heart leaping as he wrapped his coat around her shoulders gently.

Her stomach twisted and pulled as he offered his hand to her. She gladly took it and stood up, readjusting the coat on her shoulders.  "You look absolutely ravishing, might I add." Her face turned a deeper shade or pink and she stumbled out thanks. "Thank you! Y-you look really handsome, Edric." As he led her to the beautiful wooden canoe, she felt her heart stop, hesitantly staring at the water. "I don't recall you ever saying this, but you don't have a fear of water, do you?" 

Graveel didn't fear the water as much as she and the water don't get along. In small amounts, the two are fine. In larger ones, there's a problem. The problem being she can't swim, and as ironic it is, it's true. "N-not that we're going to fall in or anything! I can assure you we aren't... I just... Wanted to make sure." Graveel let out a giggle, deciding to trust him. If anything did happen, she could get herself out of the water in a split second. "As long as you promise we won't fall in, I'll be fine." She joked, smiling as she took a seat in the canoe, admiring it. "This is so beautiful. The sky is gorgeous as well." She said, admiring the sun setting. "You really didn't have to go all out for this." She gushed, flattered that Edric would go through all of the trouble of planning the boat ride just for her. 

@Leaf Fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back