What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings firestarter [fandoms and originals]

beribin

perpetually exhausted tree
YOU ARE THE ORIGIN OF ALL JASMINE, ALL NARCISSI AND IRISES TO COME.

My name is Berry, and I’m here to roleplay!

I always give my partners at least 300 words of spellchecked, somewhat grammatically correct words per post. I ask you to return that favour. Post lengths may fluctuate according to the scenario.

I RP over on-site threads, gdocs, email and Discord. While I’m fine with us not becoming the best of buddies, I would love to have an open channel of communication to discuss plot points.

Drop me a PM telling me what you are interested in roleplaying and please, please write something more other than “I want to roleplay this”. Your ideas and cravings are always welcome.

↳ GUIDELINES

• me, i'm good with any sort of gender and orientation and pairing.
• regarding romance, i'll like to just let it roll and see what happens. not a fan of instant love.
plot with me. we'll carry this game together.
• ditch-friendly. i'll be honest, i've ditched before. so no hard feelings on my side.
• if you're looking for someone who replies with extreme speed, i'm not your person. i'll prefer an easygoing roleplay where i don't feel pressured to reply.
• please don't take control of my character, or ascribe to them traits they do not possess. seriously, please don't do that.
• i don’t play canon characters in fandoms. ocs only unless otherwise stated.

NOTE: There’s been a good amount of people asking me to play m// or the male in m/f with them. I would like to develop some of my female characters too. As such, going forwards, I’d prefer to play the woman in m/f or obviously, f// pairings.

↳ CRAVINGS
⇢ something grimy, dark and claustrophobic.
⇢ mail order bride situation.
⇢ police officer x medium: the duo working together to catch a serial killer?
⇢ your own cravings and ideas

↳ THEMES
⇢ the apocalypse
⇢ reincarnation, a too-familiar face catching your gaze while you are walking down the street
⇢ a life free of blood and bonds to any mortal; what sacrifices has been made to attain that?
⇢ dark and secret organisations protecting the world, blurring the line between grey and greyer
⇢ the bitter and intricate rivalries conducted between families
⇢ a group of disparate people who are gathered together for a common goal because they are very, very good at what they do
⇢ gentrification, and the people who struggle against it
⇢ teeth-clenched teamwork
⇢ warm and honeyed first love, first loves that sour and crack into bitterness
⇢ dragons of the city, dragons of the mountains
⇢ the supernatural hiding beside the human
⇢ the supernatural /living/ beside the humans
↳ PAIRINGS
⇢ chosen one x no thanks i didn't ask to be here
⇢ land god x king of the land
⇢ underwater creature of doom x pirate
⇢ priest x deity
⇢ wanderer x homebody
⇢ criminal x policeman
⇢ artist x muse/their work of art
⇢ exorcist x ghost
⇢ urban mage x rural mage
⇢ nature spirit x urban spirit
⇢ merchant x mercenary
⇢ dragon x dragon slayer
⇢ holy person of religion x old god that they don't believe in
⇢ banshee x dying person
⇢ scientist x experiment
⇢ organized crime boss x bodyguard/second in command, protector x protected - that sort of vibe
⇢ organized crime member x civilian
↳ WORD BANK
⇢ witches • long roads unwinding into the distance • bells ringing in the scented darkness • a tall woman standing beside a lamppost at 3am in the morning • breath steaming in the cold • too many mouths and too many hands • a parade of beggars • the wild hunt • mother nature, blood running from her mouth and children suckling at her teats • dragon scales burning bright under the hot sun • waters rising, lungs seizing • hotel rooms with peeling wallpapers, a hand imprinted in condensation on the glass • quoting the words of dead poets at a closed window at 1:50am in a bad neighbourhood • you know it goes bad when you feel that strange little ache in your chest • shelves laden down with old books pressing in upon you, the smell of old ink and rotting paper heavy in the air
↳ FANDOMS
⇢ dragon age
⇢ harry potter
⇢ pokemon
⇢ shadowrun series
⇢ pillars of eternity
↳ SENTENCE PROMPTS
⇢ All the wounds on my skin are in the shape of your lips.
⇢ I have difficulty dealing with longing, that is my problem with death.
⇢ And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
⇢ Love breaks my bones, and I laugh.
⇢ You could have been a god.
⇢ I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky, and the blood coursing in the veins of the moon.
⇢ They say every atom in our bodies was once a part of a star. Maybe I’m not leaving, maybe I’m going home.
⇢ Did I not come to you on my knees with a kingdom in my hand?
⇢ It’s when you hide things that you choke on them.
⇢ Some days, he thinks he can still hear his wife's voice.
⇢ You are strange and sad, and your mouth wept black smoke.
⇢ Let sleeping dragons lie.
PLOTS
⇢ old grand lords and their land, bound to them in blood and spirit; they leave, and the land follows. alternatively, the land rejects a king, and seeks a new one. or the members of a bloodline all die out, and the land awakens with a vengeance, seeking revenge
⇢ guest right is an old law, as old as the iron law. a man takes advantage of guest right, and demanded shelter at the place of an enemy.
⇢ you've been corresponding with each other online for months, and you're finally meeting each other irl. how does it go?
⇢ a favourite customer who patronises your shop has been coming in looking like death more and more often. you are determined to find out the cause.
⇢ there is a dragon, and its princess (or prince). the feller's family comes looking, with knights and armies and all, but the princess says no, she stays.
⇢ a sculpture comes alive, a painting steps out of its frame. the artist is #shookTM. (how will they navigate the wold now? how did they even come to life in the first place?)
⇢ there's a ghost in the attic, and it's saying something, well - more of screaming the house down every night. you investigate.
⇢ harry potter: a auror and a wizard member of the triads go on the hunt for a serial killer.
⇢ etcetera eckcetera

Last edited:

Imaginary

Your friendly neighborhood nerd (•͈⌔•͈)
Hey there! I'd love a Harry Potter rp with you, oc x oc, maybe something along the lines of what Newt does? Dunno, let's plot if you're interested! C:

rainy

aw yeah, let's get down!
oh my gosh another person on planet earth who likes beastars?? AND someone with extremely similar taste in themes, pairings, and plots??
my god, it's like looking into a mirror. please roleplay with me OTL, i'd love to do basically anything you listed here for oc/oc!! i'm really interested in dragon/dragon slayer, merchant/mercenary, and anything witchy!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)