• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

_Firefly_

• ----- Hello and nice to meet you!
                      • Hiya! The name is Firefly but you can totally call me
                        Sofia if you'd like. I'm really not picky. I promise!
                        Now I generally tend to make big, fancy and interesting search threads.
                        Buuuut alas I am quite lazy and not as versed with BBcode as I used to be.
                        So enjoy this teeny tiny search thread that is straight to the point.

I play a range of relationships and such. I do typically play female characters the most.
                        Doubling? Tripling? Preferred genders? All fine with me. I play all sides of the spectrum.
                        No Incest, Large Age Gaps, Heavy gore, Or anything that goes against the ToS.
                        I heavily prefer OC pairings in every category, including fandoms. Canons are not my strong suit.
                        But I am willing to try them if you convince me. The oooonly exception to this is MLP in which I can play just about any Canon.

I'm also not picky about my RP partners, nor their skill level. I tend to write a fair chunk most times,
                        But there are other times I only write a little. It depends on the RP and my partners. Don't be afraid to
                        offer an RP even if you're brand new to writing. I like a challenge <3
                        I am happy to write in just about any medium. Skype, Discord, Google Docs, PM's, Threads etc. etc.
                        I do however prefer Discord or Threads over all others.

There is a lot more interests I have listed, if you've got an original or fandom based plot in mind.
                        Please don't hesitate to throw it at me! I am always open to new RP's.

Originals

School Based - I am always seeking Slice-Of-Life based School RP's. I often lean towards magical schools as it opens up opportunities for more interesting dynamics. I've a few basic plots for this, but I find this is one of the few settings that you can just kind of wing and see where it goes! Probably my biggest craving right now admittedly!

Slice-Of-Life - Alright, I guess this kind of goes hand-in-hand with the one above. But I genuinely enjoy slice-of-life based roleplays. There isn't much to say here beyond that. Got an idea? Fire it at me.

Fantasy - Now, I've been a huge fan of fantasy my whole life. Magic? Knights? Adventurers? I practically live for that stuff. Perhaps you've got an awesome plot revolving around fantasy themes kicking around? If not, I've got a few base idea's we could build off of! Anything fantasy related is welcome in my corner!

Fandoms

*A warning. I do not typically mess with Canon characters when it comes to fandoms. I am happy to inject them where needed, but for me it's about writing characters and stories within a fandom world, more than it is about the main squeezes. This isn't to say it's off limits. You just need to be VERY convincing <3

My Hero Academia - This is probably my biggest obsession lately. I am a HUGE fan of MHA and have been dying to find a solid RP partner to delve into this world with. I have a character I've been dying to play in this setting and am more than happy to simply follow the main MHA plot while making our own stories and sub-plots within that. Pretty much anything you can fire at me here is acceptable.

Harry Potter - Also a huge Harry Potter fan. This kind of falls in the above School/Slice-Of-Life category. Just being able to develop and build a story and character in this world would be incredible in every regard.

Alright. Those are just the basics. I have MANY more interests but this will suffice for now!

Last edited:
sent a discord request! Super interested to be your longterm MHA partner! My name there is Jaxby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back