• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Firefly Silk Cafe

Aestheticly_Sinning

away for a while, sorry for not responding!
New cafe opening!
9e790a3fb792c9477d5905db61aa3f2c--fantasy-concept-art-fantasy-art.jpg

A brand new cafe named Firefly Silk has just opened downtown, and it looks fantastic! Firefly Silk looks like something out of a fantasy novel, looking like a tavern on the outside and looking much larger on the inside!! Being called a daydreamer's paradise, the staff inside look like they fit in! It is currently hiring, so sign up today!​

It's interior is lined wall to wall with large shelves filled with dishware, what looks like many different potions, holds upstairs areas, balconies, a large staff area, and even three small rooms you can rent, it also holds many different machines! It's so cool!!!​

361df4744c376f448b5e48389a365b3e.jpg

Send New Email
New Email Received
(Character)
No subject
Greetings (Character),

I heard you were in need of a job, and that living in a world full of humans that don't understand magic seems to be dragging you down. I have the solution for you. Have you read the paper yet? A new cafe in Downtown Konum, Firefly Silk, has just what you need. Apparently they use all magic, and accept mages and nonhumans unable to work at anywhere else. And they're hiring ~. I suggest you check it out.

You're oh-so welcome.

- Any writing style is accepted, though I do wish that more than a sentence or phrase is typed.
- I understand that life gets in the way, so please at least post once/twice a week. If not your character loses their job and is living in a box under the south bridge--
- Please let your characters be at least above the age of 5!
- There are not any limited amount of spots as of now!

Character Form
About Page

Last edited:
Defiantly interested! Just a heads up you may want to mention what kind of writing style you're looking for, any particular cs specialities, different jobs or positions within, if there's a limited amount of spots, etc…. :3 =v=P

Just a heads up you may want to mention what kind of writing style you're looking for, any particular cs specialities, different jobs or positions within, if there's a limited amount of spots, etc….

I will be posting a thread or two talking about the lore and the jobs, etc. I probably should put the other things that are to be specified on the page. :smilepuff: Oops!

I will be posting a thread or two talking about the lore and the jobs, etc. I probably should put the other things that are to be specified on the page. :smilepuff: Oops!
XD No problem! Sorry didn't want it to sound forceful or anything, just some friendly recommendations from someone interested who's been on the site quite a while now lool~ :3

I am creating the cs thread and the extra-content thread holding facts about the cafe! The links will be put on here and the starting thread post!

Is still open?
Yes it is, the RP is open for a limited amount of time and then it will be closed as long as I see fit.

Quick question--the character sheet doesn't have a place to put the character's job on. Should we include that somewhere?
I was thinking that the character would mention the job within the RP and it wouldn't be in the CS, so I didn't add in the job feature, but you can if you really want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back