• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Twisting Horizons (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I will leave it up to Albert, I think, as Varna is, in my mind, leaning more along the side of Dimitri's "Kill every last one of them," but I can change it out if Albert is elsewhere. Who knows? Maybe the youth looks like Varna's younger brother.

Nellancholy Nellancholy Albert would either kill, or interrogate(torture for information) that soldier. Albert is a pragmatist, and is cynical about the concept of honor after his experience with his brother, prison, his mother's death, and a being vagabond. He only cares about friends and family, and he doesn't have a lot around him at the moment.

I'm g to write about Albert trying to finish the job, or egging on Danae to do it, but I'll wait until others post. And if I don't, you're welcome to write in Albert's reaction with that perspective in mind.

Also think I picked the perfect english voice xD

Last edited:
Coolio.

I'm gonna be gone tomorrow, but since it's slowed down again I'll post on Friday.

Cheers!

Heavens above, what was happening?!

With her staff's end in the holster on the saddle as instructed by Dansly, and-...

Druasgjazlfegjagaiuehg!!!!

Dansly's hand came to rest on her arms which were around his stomach!

Her mind was beginning to go blank from all this! First it was a battle out of nowhere. Then there was blood everywhere. Then there was trying to regroup. Then she was hoisted into the saddle and holding onto Dansly with her chest pressed into his back. Now he was holding onto her arms and they were DIVING?!

Goddess Naga... Please, help me make sense of this!!

She wanted to scream, but she couldn't. Her voice was paralyzed from the fear of looking down at the ground during the dive and the stop at the end when Dansly landed a solid blow to the shield of a fighter before them. She felt the hit through his back against her chest. Such a strange, unwelcome feeling.

Divine Naga... Please, let this end soon! She prayed silently.

Zombehs Zombehs Thanny Thanny Nellancholy Nellancholy Dante Verren Dante Verren

The day started out well as far as fights go, gets gradually worse in the night, and now your bosom is pressed against the back of a wyvern rider while you go down the largest and only roller coaster you've ever been on. This is fine . . . this is fine . . . this is not fine.

Yeah, I was anticipating doing so. I was waiting on Albert and others, but it seems things were slow. Posting now for me makes sense unless you think it would overstep, Goji.

Yeah, I was anticipating doing so. I was waiting on Albert and others, but it seems things were slow. Posting now for me makes sense unless you think it would overstep, Goji.

I'm all good with you guys pushing ahead.

Varna is still upright, but barely. Maybe another use of that precious vulnerary would help, but I am stubborn, darn it.

Hoyo peeps!

Let's do a sound off real quick so I know who's still here and ready to continue.

I know things have slowed down, so I think now's as good a time as any to go ahead and wrap this up.

Lemme know if you're still here and I'll give you the level-up report and stat upgrades in PM's, and we'll go ahead and push onward to safety!

Here, but occupied. I give folks full opportunity and blessing to skip my turn if we are still following a turn order. I will post when able.

Sweet.

I'll post something either later tonight or tomorrow to help move us along and wrap this battle up. Afterwards, I'll send you all the deets of the level ups and such.

Cheers!

Hoyo!

I'll attempt to deliver stats tomorrow. I'm utterly exhausted today from work.

But we've survived our first official battle/chapter!

Congrats!

Now comes the move to new, untapped territory for safety!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back