• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Twisting Horizons (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I as one of the north folks would very much appreciate assistance. Then hopefully we can move on to still greater things. I am eager to explore this world. =D

I'm actually wondering when's a good time to join the fight. Initially, I was thinking of having Albert appear and flank the enemies once they've advanced on you guys, or get behind them for a pincer attack.

Also, the enemy have stats too right just as reference. Where do I see them?

I'm actually wondering when's a good time to join the fight. Initially, I was thinking of having Albert appear and flank the enemies once they've advanced on you guys, or get behind them for a pincer attack.

The Southern group is about to try joining up with the Northern group. So you can slide Albert in with that movement if you'd like. Might be the most seamless method.

As for stats, there really aren't any for this first group. The enemies are understood to be low level, basically Level 1 like all of us, but skilled enough to challenge our characters to the point of giving us minor injuries when in combat with them.

So as long as Albert isn't dominating them as if they're nothing, you can present any fights he has with them however you like and I'll track how your battles go as well as the EXP he's getting so I can inform you when he levels up after the battle's over.

Fun idea, and feel free it turn it down, but would you like an opening where Varna is at the mercy of an enemy, about to be struck, and you come in the nick of time and slay that enemy? This way it indebts my character and prompts a good opportunity to gaining access to this army.

Fun idea, and feel free it turn it down, but would you like an opening where Varna is at the mercy of an enemy, about to be struck, and you come in the nick of time and slay that enemy? This way it indebts my character and prompts a good opportunity to gaining access to this army.
I'm cool with that. You can have it that Varna was fighting just 1 enemy, and both are in a deadlock but then another appears and goes in while you're preoccupied. I could have Albert swoop in then just as he's about to swing and maybe parry it away or something.

Last edited:
GojiBean GojiBean Would Sei'rina take up an offer from Dansly to ride ala Rescue given her mental fatigue? If not, he's gonna charge right back into combat.

GojiBean GojiBean Would Sei'rina take up an offer from Dansly to ride ala Rescue given her mental fatigue? If not, he's gonna charge right back into combat.

She would likely hesitate at first, given that she has no experience with Wyverns. But I doubt it'd take more than a few seconds to decide it was a safer option than bumbling around at night with nothing but her Staff.

She would likely hesitate at first, given that she has no experience with Wyverns. But I doubt it'd take more than a few seconds to decide it was a safer option than bumbling around at night with nothing but her Staff.
Righto, hopefully everything in the post is alright with ya then.

Righto, hopefully everything in the post is alright with ya then.

Looks all good to me!

I hope everyone's had a nice weekend! Today's been nice and relaxing for me. A nice end to a three-day weekend. Lol.

Anywho, I'm excited to hop back into it tomorrow!

I'll be giving everyone a little status update on their character's via PM's too some time by the end of the day tomorrow as well. So please do expect that!

Cheers!

I am so sorry. I typed a whole reply and never hit send apparently lmao. It's gone now 😅

Here's a quick one while I'm at work. Sorry it's not the same quality but I didn't wanna keep people waiting on me!

I am so sorry. I typed a whole reply and never hit send apparently lmao. It's gone now 😅

Here's a quick one while I'm at work. Sorry it's not the same quality but I didn't wanna keep people waiting on me!
OOF hate when that happens

I think it's a good time to bring it up but would/should Albert and Branwen know or at least be able to recognize each other cause of Albert's past as a noble and present as a Gurein fugitive?

noxrequiem noxrequiem

I think it's a good time to bring it up but would/should Albert and Branwen know or at least be able to recognize each other cause of Albert's past as a noble and present as a Gurein fugitive?

noxrequiem noxrequiem
Yeah I was thinking they probably know each other to some degree

Yeah I was thinking they probably know each other to some degree
We can have it that Branwen knows him, but only the fabricated story about him being a kinslayer and confronts him about it later on as like a "support conversation".

Last edited:
We can have it that Branwen knows him, but only the fabricated story about him being a kinslayer and confronts him about it later on as like a "support conversation".
Sounds good

Sorry for the delay, folks. I was busy as of late. Let me know if I missed anything important.

Am I that axeman mentioned, ACHA ACHA ? Yikes if so, but debts shall be repaid Gaius-style if you have a sweet tooth, *wink*.

Hoyo peeps!

I'mma get a post in sometime in the next couple hours.

Hoyo peeps!

Let's try to get one last major action in for everyone and we can call this first mission "Complete!"

Either one more kill, or just one more interaction with another character(s) that makes you feel satisfied.

Sound good?

Cheers!

Sorry to pull a Three Musketeers here, but it must be done. Let's go, Aramis, Athos. Porthos wants to charge with the rest of his musketeer brethren into the heart of battle. THIS IS WHAT SHALL MAKE US LEGENDS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back