• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Twisting Horizons (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
With any luck they have just dropped out of the opening rounds due to busyness -- something I know all too well -- and continue later, but I agree with moving on despite that.

Now, *cracks knuckles Varna-like*, let's snipe these folks and get back to the main body. Archers and fighters may hit hard, but they stop hitting hard when they fall to the ground lifeless, savvy?

Also, I hope everyone is doing well. =)

If anyone in the Northern group is eager to post, you don't have to wait for me. I'm super busy today so I probably won't have a post up until sometime tomorrow

Apologies for the lack of response just yet; I have come down with an illness that locked me down for three or four days. I'll see if I can post sometime soon.

Apologies for the lack of response just yet; I have come down with an illness that locked me down for three or four days. I'll see if I can post sometime soon.

No worries. Get well soon!

I don't think anyone's replied on the northern side so I think I'm stuck for now haha.

We'll give Thanny time to get one up and then you can post again since that'll be all you, Thanny, and nox need to go around again.

Yo sorry guys, this week has been ridiculously busy for me. Will hopefully have a response up tomorrow

Yo sorry guys, this week has been ridiculously busy for me. Will hopefully have a response up tomorrow

No worries. We're in the height of Finals week at the uni I work for, so I get it. Lol.

Hey, everyone! I want to offer my sincerest apologies. The past few weeks have been really hard for me. I've been coping with mental issues for a long time, and it has been especially bad recently, which is why I wasn't even able to get myself onto RPN to update you guys. This isn't me trying to ecuse my absence, but to provide context for why it seemed like I was ghosting the RP.

With that said, I'm past that hurdle, and I would love to return to this in any capacity, if that's possible. I understand if you'd rather leave my character out until the end of the chapter, but I'm willing to play along with whatever conditions I would need to go by in order to roleplay in this again as soon as possible.

Hey, everyone! I want to offer my sincerest apologies. The past few weeks have been really hard for me. I've been coping with mental issues for a long time, and it has been especially bad recently, which is why I wasn't even able to get myself onto RPN to update you guys. This isn't me trying to ecuse my absence, but to provide context for why it seemed like I was ghosting the RP.

With that said, I'm past that hurdle, and I would love to return to this in any capacity, if that's possible. I understand if you'd rather leave my character out until the end of the chapter, but I'm willing to play along with whatever conditions I would need to go by in order to roleplay in this again as soon as possible.

Hi Bixir. Thanks for letting us know, and I'm sorry you've been dealing with mental health issues. You're not alone. I'm dealing with them as well, and have been taking steps recently to try and move in the right direction. I had a mental wellness group Zoom just yesterday, actually, to try and better understand the root causes of my recently diagnosed depression and how best to approach it and move forward and manage it.

That said, I'd love to keep your character involved if you're still up for it. Please read through any posts you haven't already so you know where everyone is and what's going on, and go ahead and post whenever you're ready.

Cheers!

Northern side hasn't moved along that far yet, so you should be fine for hopping back in.

Glad you are back, Bixir! I am sorry that you have been fending off some things on your end, but I look forward to seeing your character be back in action, and congratulations for conquering what ailed you! =)

Hey all. Just a heads up I probably won't be active for a few days. Going through some shit right now

Dropped my post! For the upcoming round we should probably go: Kurt -> Nox -> Varna -> Me

Thoughts, NW Gang?

Sounds good to me!

I'm gonna post again for the Southern group tomorrow some time during my lunch break. Keep that group movin'.

Cheers!

Boop!

Sorry it's a day late. I lost internet at home right after I was done with work for the day, and it's STILL not back! So I'm using internet at work instead.

With that done,about how much opposition is left? Seems like our heroes will need to push the advantage as hard as they can.

With that done,about how much opposition is left? Seems like our heroes will need to push the advantage as hard as they can.

The South sector is all but finished. We can leave what's left to the NPC allies and head north to help out the other peeps now if you want to press that direction. I know Dansly was already set to head that way. So we can follow him and Curga since the wyvern's a giant mobile shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back