• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Three of a Kind - OOC

If I were to join, how much time would I have til the deadline touches the present?
I imagine since the "vision" "prophecy" rigmarole has been revealed, I imagine it's about to go down pretty soon. But I could be wrong. I'm just a cat.
O9M8L.gif

Ugh, that hurts my eyes.

Whoa Dao Whoa Dao
If you're thinking of making a character that's a retainer or some sort of military background in Melisse, then yes, it would need to be soon. If not, no rush.

I imagine since the "vision" "prophecy" rigmarole has been revealed, I imagine it's about to go down pretty soon. But I could be wrong. I'm just a cat.
O9M8L.gif
Ugh, that hurts my eyes.
Whoa Dao Whoa Dao
If you're thinking of making a character that's a retainer or some sort of military background in Melisse, then yes, it would need to be soon. If not, no rush.
DID YOU JUST UPSET LORD CHROM! YOU VILE DOG, I'LL MAKE YOU MEET YOUR END!

By the way Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon is my second character accepted? Haven't heard any feedback so just curious. I hope he's good! And I think he's not one of those useless archers either with his unique skill, if anyone else is curious about him.

Oh and I hope I'm not ruining any Manakete knowledge or lore you've had if so please tell me and I'll change it in his Bio.

Patience is a virtue.

And I need to wait for both of them to respond before I post again. Manners are nice too.

Patience is a virtue.

And I need to wait for both of them to respond before I post again. Manners are nice too.
By the way, how should Noel Auster be recruited into the army? I figure since he's a farmboy, you'd recruit him during a chapter where they defend a village, or he's a recruitable unit in a chapter soon to come.

Well I'm gonna have my archer be available during a chapter that has some ruins in it since he has a purpose for doing so.

Once you guys officially fight the Empire, that when my second person will become available.

Sorry guys, I'll have to drop out of this. It wasn't just what I was expecting and I seem to have lost my spirit for this.

Wish you all luck, though.

Sorry guys, I'll have to drop out of this. It wasn't just what I was expecting and I seem to have lost my spirit for this.

Wish you all luck, though.
So you complain about the car you got for your birthday because the color's not what you expected? You lose spirit too easily.

Peace! They have a right to leave if they wish. We can only hope that they do find a roleplay to their liking in the future.

StuckUpSnivy StuckUpSnivy Dante Verren Dante Verren

I just... You guys know that Tybalt is locked in a stall, right? He's not wandering around waiting to eat a stray cat... He's in a stall, at the stables. He's not freely wandering around...
I mean for the sake of not complicating things I'll roll with it but just sayin'. He was in his stall. He would have to have broken out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back