• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Three of a Kind - OOC

"*Indignant squwaking, then walking away*"
"...So, you gonna tell me what a Laguz is?"
"Whew, glad I didn't get chomped on. Thanks for holding him back."
*then she asks her question*
"Hm? Wait, you don't know what Laguz are? I thought there were more of us out there... anyway, uh, us Laguz are animal shapeshifters. We have the ears and tails of the animals we change into, unless they're a bird, then they have wings."

"I mean- Of course not, it's totally normal for someone to have cat ears and be able to turn into a cat using a magic stone."

tenor.gif

Would you mind if Uriel/Tia had supports with your character?
No, I would not mind at all. You don't really have to ask; I'm excited for any possible character development supports could provide.

Hey man, I just thought they could connect. At least what I gathered of Claude so far. We'll find out
Yes, I agree. I just meant that I think it'd be more fun to wing the support instead of planning what would happen too much, but I certainly think we should do one if that's alright with you.

No, I would not mind at all. You don't really have to ask; I'm excited for any possible character development supports could provide.

Yes, I agree. What I meant was that I think it'd be more interesting to wing the support instead of planning what would happen too much, but I certainly think we should do one if that's alright with you.
Two troublemakers sitting in a tree...
*Tharja laugh*

Yes, I agree. I just meant that I think it'd be more fun to wing the support instead of planning what would happen too much, but I certainly think we should do one if that's alright with you.
Oh no, I definitely want them to do some kind of support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back