• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Three Houses RP (Looking for new members!)

Castello

The Original Chef Kitten
Fire Emblem Three Houses: A new Story
1570849268197.png
Hello everyone, my name is Castello, but call me Cas! I am looking to create a new roleplay that is built off the universe in the game Fire Emblem Three Houses! It will take place in the past, with its own feuds and events. This also means we will be using OCs!

Once sufficient interest is shown (I would probably be fine with at least 5 people and no more than 7) I will make the thread and expand on the current state of Fódlan! Just reply below with the type of character you have in mind so we can see what kind of ideas people have! For the record I will play the professor and will take more of a central GM role. Do not be afraid to share your ideas, let's talk!

Hi there, im new to the FE series and three houses was my first . I've only done the blue lion run, so i dunno what the others are like. Anyway, i have a blue lion character with a crest I've been inching to use

Hi there, im new to the FE series and three houses was my first . I've only done the blue lion run, so i dunno what the others are like. Anyway, i have a blue lion character with a crest I've been inching to use
Cool! I was thinking about how I wanted to do the house. We would be under a name, like the Blue Lions, but I don't know if I want them associated with a region because I want character diversity! But if I am honest the Blue Lions are my favorite house...

That would be a cook idea~ but yeah, i love blue lions alot umu. I like the story and all

OMG pinnasina pinnasina
I PLAYED BLUE LIONS ON MY FIRST ROUTE AND ADORE THEM TO THE CORE. ALSO DOROTHEA IS MY EVERYTHING, EVEN IF SHE IS NOT IN BLUE LIONS.

I also got a Blue Lion idea. Nothing yet in terms of personality yet, but I was thinking Mage and then eventually Dark Flier although I know that the class isn't part of the 3H but I can be flexible. I was also thinking of making her someone like Petra but rather than a political hostage, she is their to make stronger alliance with whoever. Still this can change.

Last edited:
OMG pinnasina pinnasina
I PLAYED BLUE LIONS ON MY FIRST ROUTE AND ADORE THEM TO THE CORE. ALSO DOROTHEA IS MY EVERYTHING, EVEN IF SHE IS NOT IN BLUE LIONS.

I also got a Blue Lion idea. Nothing yet in terms of personality yet, but I was thinking Mage and then eventually Dark Flier although I know that the class isn't part of the 3H but I can be flexible. I was also thinking of making her someone like Petra but rather than a political hostage, she is their to make stronger alliance with whoever. Still this can change.
For sure she can be a dark flier! I don't see anything that would stop her from using magic on a pegasus. She'd have to work for it though!

Seems like everyone is swaying towards the Blue Lions!

Misuteeku Misuteeku Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum pinnasina pinnasina Acethekidd Acethekidd
Looks like we have some good interest going! I am going to go ahead and make the thread, hopefully I'll have it up tonight (motivation permitting). On another note, I was thinking of using discord for OOC and maybe a bit of IC. Would you guys be interested in that?

Also, still open to new players!

Well I suppose I'm not sure what kind of character I would want to make at this point but I'll state my interest..

I think I'm also interested in joining if that's alright
Absolutely! I will have the character sheets up soon! For now here is some lore!

Absolutely!

FoldedPages FoldedPages cojemo cojemo Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Acethekidd Acethekidd SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Misuteeku Misuteeku pinnasina pinnasina

CS is up, please brush up on the lore and make a character! If you haven't already, join the discord as well!

Are you folks accepting new players? If so can he/she be a crest-less character or someone that possess one of the crests that was been lost?

While I am unaware if Castello is willing to let more people in, I’ll answer your questions.

Yes your character can have a lost crest, we have a character with a crest of chevalier. They can also be crestless, we also have a few characters that lack them.

Dear friends, we're looking for about two more members for our RP! Things have gone underway and are going good, if you like Three Houses, please feel free to message your interest below!

Here's the link to the lore,
And here's our little character sheet,
Click me so see the progress we have so far!

Make sure you let me know before you make a character!

Still looking for new members, please do not be afraid that there are already posts! Let me know if you're interested, I would be happy to help.

10/10 would recommend!

It’s a very fun and active group! Don’t be afraid to pop in and join! We can help settle you in with some quality tea time 😌

You can also support with various characters like in the game itself. We're a really fun group, chatty even if you're looking for some quality bonding with other rpers. Castello is a superb GM. :grinningteeth:

Also custom emojis

I mean, he’s probably my favorite person.

The best part is the custom FE emojis you get in our discord.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back