• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Three Houses RP 1x1 RP requests open!

WanderingWisps

Unlucky Member
Hello Hello! I am in search for a long term rp partner for Fire Emblem Three Houses! After see the few trailers we have been getting, I'm VERY much excited about it.

I only have a few months of rp experience with Felix and looking to improve my writing with him and he is my current muse at the moment. I have also dabbled only a little with rping as male Byleth! But I am not against trying to rp other FE3H characters either! If we could I would like to have the characters to be Post-Timeskip only because I feel more comfortable age wise with the characters. I don't have any plot ideas at the moment but I am pretty open to in canon or aus as far as the setting. I really enjoy romance, angst, dark fantasy, and horror as far as AUs and theme wise in roleplay.

Basic Info/ Rules
I ask that you at least be 21 or older before replying to this post. (Sorry to all the lovely younger rp writers out there)
If you have any triggers, PLEASE tell me before we start the rp! This is very crucial and important to me!
I don't roleplay with ocs unfortunately. It's just personally easier for me to with canon characters and is my preference.
I am a literate roleplayer and love to write long responses! However I can certainly go down to semi literate rp responses if need be
I do B x B roleplays and it feels the most comfortable to me when roleplaying.
Do not god mod or try to control my character.
Do not try to push me into doing something in the rp. However we may bounce ideas back and forth OOC
I love me some angst and gore, I just ask that you not over do it within the rp.
If you become uninterested in the current rp, I ask that PLEASE you let me know. I can't stress this enough. I would rather you be upfront and tell me so we can maybe do a different plot/ship or try to search for another rp partner.
Do NOT ghost me please. I find it very rude.
PLEASE be patient with me. Tuesdays and Saturdays I'm usually very busy with DnD but feel free to write the response still! I will get back to you ASAP after my sessions.

My Fave Ships

Sylvain x Felix
Dimitri x Sylvain
Dimitri x Felix
Dimitri x Claude
Hubert x Ferdinand
Caspar x Linhardt

With that all out of the way, if anyone is interested and sees this post please feel to respond! I look forward to finding any long-term rp partners! (:​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back