• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fire emblem: three houses roleplay !! (。•̀ᴗ-) ♡︎♡

raephaeltaa

not eating the weeds
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
heyhey! first off, i'm rae or rem, she/her, nice to meet you! i'm brand new to this site, but i've been rping and writing for about 6 years. it's one of my passions and one of my favorite creative outlets. i'm excited to hop on here and look for someone willing to do a fun fe3h rp! i am ALWAYS available, so please do not hesitate to reach out whenever <3

preface: i am a minor (17 yrs) so i'd prefer to have a partner 19 yrs and younger. thank you for understanding!

okay! i'm looking to find someone who will do an fe3h rp with me! i don't have a preference for either the academy phase or the war phase; i also do not have a preference for which house our characters are in. however, when it comes to routes, i'd prefer not to do silver snow, as i find it the most uninteresting (oops lol). i'd also rather our characters be students, and not faculty or unaffiliated! as for aus, please ask, because i'm down for literally anything. modern, canon divergent, victorian era, mafia, vampire, they could literally be in outer space for all i care, as long as it's fun, LOL! my blorbos are still my blorbos wherever they may be...

as for characters, i am most interested in rping as the following: edelgard, ferdinand*, hubert, dorothea, dimitri*, dedue, annette*, sylvain, claude, and hilda. those marked with an asterisk (*) are the characters i REALLY wanna rp as, lol. other characters i would like to rp as but do not prioritize are: bernadetta, felix, marianne, ignatz, and lysithea. as for your character, i do not mind whoever you choose! though, it'd be wonderful if it could be a character with an already established relationship with any of the ones listed. AND, just because i have a character listed, does not mean you cannot offer to rp as them! we can discuss characters in more depth in replies.

i am okay with both platonic and romantic relationships between pretty much any two characters. if there's a completely random rarepair you'd like to explore, PLEASE let me know! i love rarepairs! however, romantic dimitri/edelgard is absolutely not allowed. that is essentially incest and makes me extremely uncomfortable. instead, allow me to list romantic pairings that i do allow and adore: edelgard/hubert, edelgard/claude, edelgard/dorothea, hubert/ferdinand, ferdinand/dorothea, dorothea/petra, dimitri/claude, dimitri/marianne, dimitri/dedue, dedue/mercedes, dedue/ashe, felix/annette, felix/dorothea, felix/sylvain, sylvain/mercedes, claude/sylvain, claude/hilda, hilda/marianne, and many more. please ask me about ships if you're curious, i'm open to discussing anything! any of the ships listed above can also be interpreted as platonic. and as for platonic pairings, anything goes. my favorites, however, are dimitri & edelgard, claude & hilda, ferdinand & petra, hubert & lysithea, and annette & mercedes, just to name a few.

i'd like for my rp partner to be very literate. i write very in-depth responses that tend to be 500-1000 words, and sometimes even more. i want there to be a lot of introspection and depth to our characters' interactions, and i want my partner to have a firm understanding of their character's personality, motivations, and internal conflicts. i want our dialogue and our story to flow naturally. but most of all, i want to have fun! i want our characters to learn lessons and grow, but also do silly things and be in exciting action scenes and crack funny jokes!

if you're interested, i encourage you to leave a reply down below!! i don't bite, promise!! you can be as vague or as specific as you want when offering to rp with me. i think i've made it pretty clear that i'm open to pretty much anything under the sun, LOL! i love fe3h so much, it's my heart and soul, and i would absolutely love to find someone else who adores it just as much as i do and wants to do a fun lil rp with me. thank you so much for reading all this way, and take care friend! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back