• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Fire Emblem Three Houses

VaporStar_

Haha, what's motivation ✨?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm MilkTea! Would anyone perhaps be interested in doing a long term semi-lit to literate Fire Emblem: Three Houses au? Shipping Time skip Dimitri and Sylvain? I saw some art shipping them and I thought it looked like an adorable ship! I'm still fairly new to Fire Emblem Three Houses, but I'm familiar with all the characters.

A little bit about my dark fantasy medieval au, I don't wanna spoil it to much though! I already got the plot somewhat written up already and ready to go. However, if it's not particularly that interesting I'd be more than happy to brainstorm something up :).

It's a curse au, with vampires [and other supernatural aspects], magic, fantasy \ medieval, with elements of dark fantasy! Dimitri is a cursed pure blood vampire [he was born one— don't know how that works ^^′′]. His curse, is a death curse proventing anyone from being able to get close to him. He is sealed away from the world, placed into a deep sleep to protect other's from his curse. While a battle takes place, riding the world of vampires and magic. A human noble; Sylvain finds the ruined keep where the vampire is sealed away. Accidentally wake him up—

Lol I gave myself some Skyrim vibes while writing that 🤣. Obviously my description isn't the best, it needs some work, but that's the general gist of my au idea. I do have some rules, they are written below ↓ :)

I do have some rules, though;

Literacy ✧ I've been roleplay for about 4 years now I'd say my Literacy is Semi-Lit to Literate advanced [Though I can definitely scale down] [And please no one liners, it makes it really hard for me to give good responses]

✧ Ocs ✧ I'm sorry but I don't roleplay with OC's, I personally prefer Cannon x Cannon.

✧ Muses ✧ My muse would be Dimitri.

✧ Tiggers ✧ Please don't force me to do something in the roleplay [suggestions are fine]. Don't control my character. Please don't leave me hanging If the plot get boring for what ever reason, feel free to tell me. I'm pretty cool so it's not something that bothers me at all. Ghosting [Please don't do this, it's actually quite rude in my opinion]. If something comes up where I won't be able to answer for a while I'll definitely let you know.

✧ Angst ✧ I love romance and fluff, but I absolutely adore angsty plots [obviously 🤣].

If anyone sees this post and is interested in roleplaying with me. Feel free to shoot me a message on discord; @ 𝕸𝖎𝖑𝖐𝕿𝖊𝖆_𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍~★#1601
Or reply to my post here on rpNation ^^!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back