• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem, still looking for more!

Syrrus

Wishful bard
Take a look at this, we would like some more people to join us. All the information can be found in there. Any questions? PM me!

You can decide for yourself if you want to make your own or play the already existing ones. If you wish to play one from the game, do tell me in advance so I can make sure no one else plays the same character.

Yes of course! You are allowed to play two characters total.

I myself Think I am going to play two characters from Canon, to tie the roleplay in with the actual games.

You can play characters from ANY Fire Emblem game, except the main character; such as Marth or Chrome, due to the Strange Portal found in Ylisse.

Awesome! Does that mean I can't play as Robin then?

I'll get working on the OC then as I figure out which canon I'll play as

Robin is already a self-insert character so it would be pointless to play her/him, really.

Other than that I think avoiding playing as anything that has something to do with Grima, Naga etc would be a good idea to avoid being too powerful for the rest of us.

Syrrus said:
Robin is already a self-insert character so it would be pointless to play her/him, really.
Other than that I think avoiding playing as anything that has something to do with Grima, Naga etc would be a good idea to avoid being too powerful for the rest of us.
I was thinking of playing Gaias. xD I was just making sure about Robin though

Yeah, I'll play as Gaius. Do I need a CS for him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, just take a look at the rp thread and the character sign up. Remember to spell his name Gaius ;) There's a list of character information that I want you to fil in about already existing characters too. It's all in there.

Alright, that's fine. Oh yeah, sorry about that. I'm on my phone and apparently it thinks it spelled Gaias. xD But yeah, I'll do that.

I'm debating... I'm pro-Fire Emblem, however, busy times and Awakening is a bit of a damper. But then you said:

Syrrus said:
You can play characters from ANY Fire Emblem game, except the main character; such as Marth or Chrome, due to the Strange Portal found in Ylisse.
And I went to the thread and saw you'd made Ranulf! This significantly increased my interested.

Unfortunately, I'm still not sure. I'll watch this and get back to it soon.

I may join as well, I'm just hesitant since every FE RP I've joined has gone up in flames. :( I would play Soren though.

Edit: I'm a fickle waffle who will most likely post a character skeleton for Soren in the morning. I saw open commander roles which I could fill if needed too.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ninian, that would be great. I hope we can start the roleplay very soon. My plan is to look for a few more people and start the first thread at the 6th of January, seeing as that's when I will be returning from my holiday.

@Eleyvan, the reason why Awakening was picked was due to the popular demand, most people have played the latest one. I wish more saw interest in Path of Radiance or something even older. However, I have the habbit of trying to make as many people happy as possible, which is why I introduced the portal concept. Hopefully you'd like to join us as I would love to see more of the older characters around. I'm trying to decide if my second character should be Janaff, Lynn or if I need to pick Henry from Awakening... I want to conect the games as much as possible, but if too many lack the experiene of the other titles I'm in a bit of a pickle.

O.o

Someone took Levyn. I was not expecting that. At all.

@Syrrus I think the temptation to play some of my favourite characters is becoming too strong. I'll probably join, if I manage to successfully narrow my choices down to two characters. As for that bit of Awakening... Sadly, I find that RPs based on Awakening tend to have a very different feel from RPs based on other FE games, less my type. This is looking good so far, though, I'm happy to see old characters. ^^

It is very good indeed to see some Classic interests! And I do hope even if it's based in the world of Awakening it can still have a old Fire Emblem feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back