What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Search

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Platonic, Romance

Violet A

A fustercluck of fun
I hope you're all well! I just wanted to do a quick post. I decided to make a short separate post off of my main thread, partially because I want main focus on this fandom, and partially because I'm in a writing mood in general. So... To begin.

About me: I'm 17, I work on school but due to my situation I am on most of the time, I am available in PMs and will respond on this thread but would prefer not to RP in threads. I am also available for Discord.

I like OCs, Canons, dark stories, and stories that have a plot to drive it not just romance. I am open to pretty much everything and I don't have many triggers but don't be afraid to let me know about yours! I am a pretty open person and I try to be as understanding as possible.

I don't require doubling but would prefer it for canon x OC pairings, and I am open to all gender pairings that I know of. I am also open to just platonic roleplays since not everything has to be romance driven.

I am willing to do research on games from the series that I haven't played. I've played Awakening and Conquest so far but I also have a friend letting me know about Birthright.

I am open to many ideas and AUs as well as long as there is some kind logic behind it, or you could just tell me there was no logic and I'll accept it.

I am open to doing character sheets but don't have them at the ready, I am open to face claims but don't do them myself.

Anyway, you can PM me or respond here if you would like to RP with me!

destiny luna

I hope you're all well! I just wanted to do a quick post. I decided to make a short separate post off of my main thread, partially because I want main focus on this fandom, and partially because I'm in a writing mood in general. So... To begin.

About me: I'm 17, I work on school but due to my situation I am on most of the time, I am available in PMs and will respond on this thread but would prefer not to RP in threads. I am also available for Discord.

I like OCs, Canons, dark stories, and stories that have a plot to drive it not just romance. I am open to pretty much everything and I don't have many triggers but don't be afraid to let me know about yours! I am a pretty open person and I try to be as understanding as possible.

I don't require doubling but would prefer it for canon x OC pairings, and I am open to all gender pairings that I know of. I am also open to just platonic roleplays since not everything has to be romance driven.

I am willing to do research on games from the series that I haven't played. I've played Awakening and Conquest so far but I also have a friend letting me know about Birthright.

I am open to many ideas and AUs as well as long as there is some kind logic behind it, or you could just tell me there was no logic and I'll accept it.

I am open to doing character sheets but don't have them at the ready, I am open to face claims but don't do them myself.

Anyway, you can PM me or respond here if you would like to RP with me!
i want to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)