• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem RP - Breath of War OOC (Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The secret to Reveks bad attitude. Her parents wouldn't get her a puppy and she's still bitter about it.

Arcanist Arcanist what curses is Ula gonna give Revek and Anthony? I'm thinking that her making Revek's white hair more prominent, and I can't think of anything for Anthony.

Do one better, and dye it a ridiculous colour, or maybe even make it longer! For Anthony, give him ridiculous bunny ears or horns, off the top of my head haha.

Also, I was about to say why not both haha!

You think the subhumans are your allies?
I was born with subhumans, moulded by them.
I didn't hear the word laguz until I was a man and by then I already hated them!

If anyones interested in the interconnecting lore of the FE games

This is an interesting watch :) Makes me wonder where i'd put this on the timeline.

Wow, I’ve never watched a fan-made video that had such a cohesive timeline of all the Fire Emblem games. I really enjoyed watching it!

I wonder where the RP would take place on the timeline, as well! It could take place some time after Ike defeated Ashera in the Radiant Dawn game, when the goddess recombined her two split halves and became Ashunera again. When Ashunera recreated all of the flooded continents, Ike left to explore the new world. I’m sure that other Laguz and Beorc must have left to travel the world as well, and one of the new continents they discovered could be the setting of the RP. Once settled on the continent of Quartell, that’s when all of the events of the RP took place. The Laguz were able to expand their race to include many different animal forms besides the ones we see in the Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn games.

Of course, the only inconsistency with this idea would be the part about the religion of the continent of Quartell, as well as the true identity of the “human” lord who ran experiments and created the various races of Laguz. IF Ashunera is the true goddess in the RP, that would mean Soloman, Cynthia and Havoc would in actuality, be some of the very first “Divine dragons.” That would also mean that the human lord who ran experiments to create the current Laguz races was most likely a “branded” and was actually trying to gain the power to transform into an animal.

I think it would be really cool if the first settlers on the continent of Quartell actually tried to deny the existence of Ashunera. The reason could be because historically Laguz and Beorc have always fought each other, and that’s why all of the continents were flooded in the past. To avoid war and gain peace between the races, over time the inhabitants of Quartell chose to worship the “Three Divines” instead. Perhaps their true identities have been lost throughout the ages, to avoid humans making the connection between them and the Goddess Ashunera.

I also think it’d make a lot of sense if the Manaketes who live in the crystal mountains know the “true history.” Perhaps that’s why they live far away from the civilizations of Beorc and Laguz on the continent of Quartell, isolating themselves as dragons always have. They are aware that their people have the power of Gods. Despite that fact, the manaketes are not different from the races of Laguz or men. In fact, they were created by Ashunera just like the other races. That could explain why Evangeline sometimes travels from the Crystal Mountains to offer her council to the humans and the beast folk. She’s essentially trying to “watch over” the continent of Quartell. Perhaps she’s actually a divine dragon herself, but she realizes the sacrifice Ashunera made to save her creations and so she hides her true identity along with the identities of the three Gods that the humans and Beast Folk worship.
————————————————————
This is just my “brain storm,” but you could also use the “out realm” gates in your story. Since we are using the term “Laguz” in the RP, I’d say it could make sense if some of the Laguz and Beorc from the Path of Radiance timeline stumbled upon a Dragon’s gate and that’s how they came to exist on the continent of Quartell. Your story would remain basically unchanged that way, and you could use elements of my “brainstorm” in the plot. For example, Evangeline would probably know the truth of where everyone came from. She’d know the existence of the dragon gates and Ashunera, etc. The Three Gods Havoc, Cynthia and Soloman would still probably be dragons, though. I can’t see any creatures other than the dragons who would have the kind of power to be considered “divines” and who would also have ties to the Dragon Gates. That is, if we are staying consistent with the pre-existing Fire Emblem lore from the “main” timeline.

The RP could take place in an alternate timeline like Sacred Stones or Fates though, but if you decided to do that, we probably shouldn’t use the term Laguz in the RP. Unless we are just trying to make a loose reference to the Tellius saga using the Dragon Gates as a small thread to tie it all together.

Last edited:
I was thinking about the shorthairs. Their tribe name implies that the Savages, being the only other beastmen tribe with fur, have long hair. Are all Savages fluffy? Is the giant gorilla monster that leads them also fluffy? Is Tali fluffy? Would Ula cursing someone with similarities to The Savages make their hair fluffy as well?

These are very important questions.

Ula, with a cat ear headband and dark tome: "If I put this on you, would you die?"
Anthony: "It would be extremely painful..."
Ula: "You're a big guy."
Anthony: "...For you."

LMAO, ya'll are tempting me with the cat ears I swear

I was thinking about the shorthairs. Their tribe name implies that the Savages, being the only other beastmen tribe with fur, have long hair. Are all Savages fluffy? Is the giant gorilla monster that leads them also fluffy? Is Tali fluffy? Would Ula cursing someone with similarities to The Savages make their hair fluffy as well?

These are important questions!

As the simple answer: No.
I just couldn't really think of a good name for the short hairs. Maybe in the past it derived from hare or rabbit laguz and evolved into short-hair.
Both short-hairs and savages can be fluffy though.

What are we waiting for? Is it Crimson? Flintstone hasn't been online in 15 days, and I want to "@" him but it really isn't my place to.

I'm willing to assume Flintstone may be out.

But it seems like Arcanist is waiting for the current conflict to escalate for some fun to happen and i'm waiting for that since aracanist asked.

I can edit my post or else do a new post when Ula just goes and ahead and does it, if that speeds things along?

Well if Anthony gets cursed with cat ears things will go South very quickly. I doubt he'd take too kindly to being made to resemble what he hates.

Oh yeah HerculePyro HerculePyro , I never checked this with you, but I've been planning on having Anthony's wooden pendent be a traditional Savage accessory that one of his ancestors had looted from it's original owner's corpse. Would it be too outlandish for a piece of wood to have survived since the war with Beastmen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back