• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem RP - Breath of War OOC (Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh shit really! Dammit. Will fix that.
No no, by all means just leave it like it is. lol 😂 I have been having a good laugh about that for a while, now. It should be the running joke in the RP. Tali’s char exists, but doesn’t actually exist.

I originally planned for the ending sentence on my most recent post to be something like "If this failed, then Anthony's next plan would be to ask Joy where the barracks are and claim a room to cry in." if anybody finds that interesting.

I think I describe better than I draw. But yay my picture is relevant. (regretting the bend in it I drew, could probably change that but... ehhhh)

Apologies for not getting a post in sooner. Motivation hasn't been great for many things these past few days.

Mark my words though, someone's getting cursed at some point.

HerculePyro HerculePyro
God I can't wait to respond to your post. Joy's talking about Avian beastmen will get Anthony thinking about how glad he is that there's none around him.
"They do indeed sound terrifying, but I'll worry about them when one's right in front of me, sir."

Joy is really just poking fun at Anthony since he's an avian :p
Like Clark kent going "Oh yeah superman is totally awesome and handsome and he's just the best super hero ever"

I realised i haven't been playing Joy as the joker he's supposed to be... you don't know how tempted I am to have him push Imrae overboard for not listening to him. But that would be mean.

Ill try to write my next post today, guys. If Ive been holding anyone up I apologize, I just haven’t been entirely sure what to write. Im gonna add more dialogue to my next post. It’s been lacking in my previous posts. I am still developing the finer details of Tali’s personality. Plus I’d still like to keep her character a bit of a mystery for now, since there’s still only 2 pages in the RP.

Sorry it kind of lack luster I kind of dropped the ball on my post but, i managed to make something acceptable enough for me :-_-lines:. It wont be this poor quality length between my posts usually 48 hours is my usual response time, even more so now that my life is coming together!:closed eyes open smile:

No worries it was really good!
If you want any feedback there was one sentance that ran a bit long but that was it.
I'll try get a reply up for brendan soon so I can send you off to join the rest of the team.

Marumatsu Marumatsu damn nice post.
Just a few things for clarification.

She wouldn't be able to see any academies, it's hard to guage but they are on a continent, its all farm province as far as the eye can see, no academies anywhere near.

2nd The barge is in the middle of the fissure right now, suspended on the long water bridge, so it'd be pretty noticeable, and it's covered so she wouldn't be able to see joy from above/behind due to the covering. There's no cliff-side fall because the water just... continues, it doesnt actually fall down. Unless you were referring to the clifface?

3rd. The clouds I bring up are within the fissure, they obscure the bottom. There might be clouds above it but they're just normal clouds.

I'll try to get a post out later today whenever I wake up. Stayed up all knight (ha) playing Roblox with my sister and it is currently 7:43 as I post this. Quarantine is a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back