• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem RP - Breath of War OOC (Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Actually I had a thought. If no one has any immediate plans to post, I will (I don't work for the next 2 days so I'll have the time). A fight would suit the story better after some progression in our boating trip.
So unless anyones got an immediate reply planned, I will progress things a bit in the next few days.

So unless anyones got an immediate reply planned, I will progress things a bit in the next few days.
I had two ideas for the current situation, but they could wait.

1. Anthony gets confirmation from Revek that she taunted Tali before she transformed, and he goes to apologize to Tali and give her a handshake to make up for denying her one.

2. Anthony gets cursed with cat ears and panics tremendously, maybe going so far as to grab Ula or attempt to cut them off.

Again, these are just ideas based on the most recent posts and other ideas thrown around here.

Dolches Dolches Arcanist Arcanist Agent Agent

I’m planning to make my next post very soon. I’ve been busy this past week with online work for school, and I haven’t had the time to post. Sorry for the holdup, guys. I want to write a decent response to all of the people’s characters who are currently in an interaction with Tali. I’ll try to get on that by the end of this weekend.

He gave me the A-OK in a PM he wanted me to hold off if I was going to interact with anyone like fly to the ship. I’ll wait for him to say it here just in case.

Last edited:
Also just in case you're wondering why I'm not posting, just wanted to give a chance for Mew to post first! Otherwise if it makes more sense I can go ahead and post ^^;

Arcanist Arcanist
My post is set up perfectly for Ula to curse everyone if she feels like a fight is about to happen. In my mind I'm envisioning that one dark mage spell in the fire emblem games that prevents a unit from moving out of their current spot. That being said, its entirely up to you what you want your character to do in this situation, though.

Dolches Dolches
I didn't want Tali to proclaim her innocence in front of Anthony just yet, but she most likely will after this situation has been settled down.

Agent Agent
My character's insult to Revek in her inner monologue is intended to be very funny, but I hope it doesn't come off too strongly.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki HerculePyro HerculePyro
Imrae was the real instigator here, and now a fight is very likely to ensue. It probably isn't the wisest idea to get into a duel aboard the ship though, and Im expecting Joy to step in and stop everyone if Ula doesn't. Or even if she does, considering he's the current squad leader, and all.

Arcanist Arcanist
My post is set up perfectly for Ula to curse everyone if she feels like a fight is about to happen. In my mind I'm envisioning that one dark mage spell in the fire emblem games that prevents a unit from moving out of their current spot. That being said, its entirely up to you what you want your character to do in this situation, though.

Dolches Dolches
I didn't want Tali to proclaim her innocence in front of Anthony just yet, but she most likely will after this situation has been settled down.

Agent Agent
My character's insult to Revek in her inner monologue is intended to be very funny, but I hope it doesn't come off too strongly.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki HerculePyro HerculePyro
Imrae was the real instigator here, and now a fight is very likely to ensue. It probably isn't the wisest idea to get into a duel aboard the ship though, and Im expecting Joy to step in and stop everyone if Ula doesn't. Or even if she does, considering he's the current squad leader, and all.
She did not want dueling, more controlled sparring and she meant well, thinking it might ease tensions a little.

HerculePyro HerculePyro
I really hope that you gave my most recent post that reaction based on the symbol and not the name. Anthony didn't do much "aww" worthy so I have a feeling I've disappointed you.

Last edited:

This was how I imagined the current situation on the ship would go down. lol
Joy vs Tali vs Revek vs Anthony vs Imrae vs Ula vs Crimson vs Karliah lol Except Crimson got eliminated early cause he’s afk. lol

Dolches Dolches
Seeing as how Anthony did such a spectacular job of delivering his speech though, I can see Tali feeling more relaxed now. I think you did a very good job of portraying his honorable side as an Ergon Knight. He’s a defender, not a fighter.

Agent Agent
Of course, Revek is the opposite. She IS a fighter. How will she react here?

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Will Imrae see Anthony’s speech as an act of courage? Or will she merely see it as a soft-hearted man’s attempt to avoid conflict?

HerculePyro HerculePyro
I’m surprised that Joy and Karliah haven’t said anything to the crew so far. lol Is Joy just allowing everyone to squabble and work out their differences? Also, I remember Karliah had a bad impression of Tali. Will Anthony’s speech change her perspective?

Last edited:
They haven't said anything because I know my next post may end this conflict and I didn't wanna do that! I'll post soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back