• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem-inspired Original Story

RoleplayAllDay

Hey guys! I’m Rebecca and today, I’m looking for someone to join me in a heavily Fire Emblem-inspired RP. I will be taking the role of GM, meaning I control the world and NPCs, while you will play as the main character of this story, although you are allowed to play multiple characters if you want.

Some general things to keep in mind:

- While having played Fire Emblem is not a must, being familiar with it’s general themes is.

- The Fire Emblem inspiration will be heavy, but the story and characters will all be original. FE lore stuff can’t go further than a reference.

- Your character can be any class you want, as long as it’s a starter class.

- Despite Fire Emblem itself being of course very anime-esque, I actually want to use real life reference pictures for the characters you meet. I will also expect that of your character, so please keep that in mind.

- As the whole tactical strategy side of FE doesn’t translate too well to an RP, it will mostly be focusing on story and character interaction. There will be plenty of action and combat as well of course, just not in the way FE usually handles it.

- When it comes to writing length, I prefer quality over quantity. If you can say everything you want to say in a few sentences, be my guest. I have quite a lot of free time at the moment and definetely need consistent replies to keep me engaged, so I also hope to find someone as active as me!

- I’m fine with RP’ing on site, but if you have Discord, please let me know as that has my preference.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back