• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FIRE EMBLEM - HEROES RP

Junketsu

Forever Lost, in the Dark Corners of Time.
Looking for people who may be interested in doing a Fire Emblem RP! Heroes already gives a back story as to why so many Champions are in one place. Plus can offer a large amount of free time, chances to battle and for people to form Supports! Just a thought figured I throw out there. Thinking no more then eight people, it can get pretty chaotic with a very large amount of people... Please share your thoughts!793440.jpg

Last edited:
I might be interested, but I would need to know what sort of plot you have in mind for the rp (what villains we are facing, where are we going to fight, why are we fighting, etc). Even with Heroes providing the explanation for the background, we need to know what exactly we would be doing.

I always been a fan of Fire Emblem
I'd be up for giving this one a try

I might be interested, but I would need to know what sort of plot you have in mind for the rp (what villains we are facing, where are we going to fight, why are we fighting, etc). Even with Heroes providing the explanation for the background, we need to know what exactly we would be doing.
Well if the premise if around Heroes, I was considering doing something with Veronica and her Brother... She can summon heroes and what seems to be villains as well. Perhaps the summoning of the Ancient Dragons? That would give us something to fight considering that Anakos or Grima would be interesting antagonists.

Actually, I have always wondered exactly how Veronica managed to get her hands on Heroes....maybe we can explore that a bit.

Anyways, I'm in.

Actually, I have always wondered exactly how Veronica managed to get her hands on Heroes....maybe we can explore that a bit.

Anyways, I'm in.

Anyways, I'm in.
That would be interesting, as far as I know she doesn't have a Hero Forge, or the Legendary tool... And whom ever she summons is bound by a contract. And it doesn't seem far fetched if she could summon an army, or even a Dragon God.

Hmn, well let's brainstorm... I've gotta go pick my car up from the shop. I'll be back in a bit. And we can continue our process!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back