• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Engage RP Partner Search

TripleThreatGay

I'm the guy you call "forced diversity"
Roleplay Type(s)
RULES:

1. First things first: Triggers. I cannot deal with suicidal ideations or actions (including cutting, even if it's not intended to end in death), depression, eating disorders or homophobia, transphobia, acephobia... Basically any sort of discrimination against LGBT+. Even if it's just for plot or for a passing moment, please don't. I'd rather go for unrealistic levels of acceptance than have to deal with that - I RP to escape from reality, okay?

2. My starters tend to be much longer than most of the rest of my RP posts, as I'm usually wanting to set up the situation for the RP. Please do not get scared off by a long starter.

3. OOC-chatter isn't a necessity for me, but if you're interested in it let me know because I would prefer it to be in a separate chat.

4. I only intend to RP via PMs - the idea of RPing on a forum that others can see doesn't sit well with me.

5. Please only respond if you're interested in the ships I've listed below - don't ask me if I want to do an OC/Canon RP, or if I want to do a Canon/Canon that isn't listed.

6. Please let me know if you need a break from the RP for whatever reason. No one likes to be ghosted. I'll be fine if you want to stop entirely, just let me know so I'm not constantly checking.

7. I've played the game through all the way, but let me know if you haven't so I know whether to include certain elements/references to the story.

8. Just to prove that you have indeed read every single one of these rules, let me know when you ask to RP with me (either in this thread or via PM) the answer to this question: Who's your favorite Emblem character?

SHIPS:

(More stars (*) means I'm more likely to agree to RP it. If it has no stars at all then you'll have to have a good plot in mind to convince me or I simply won't be interested for the time being. I only RP as Male Alear)

Alear/Marth (********)
Byleth/Fogado (**)
Alcryst/Corrin (*)
Diamant/Roy
Corrin/Seadall
Seadall/Rosado
Alear/Byleth​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back