• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fire Emblem Divide

Theo Motley
Interacting With: Iris ( Copykat Copykat ), Pick( Orikanyo Orikanyo ), Vultures 5 and 6

Fucking hell. Why was he left in the cold to do menial transport tasks when Master Death Chronos had been the one most gung-ho about joining the Alliance? Here he was, stuck with some chick too fixated on aesthetic to realize that it was raining ice shards in the middle of winter and that she would freeze to death if she didn't wear more than a damn bikini, and a dirty old man who thought he was being real covert about the casual glances that he kept giving to the aforementioned bikini girl. And did he forget to mention again that it was COLD ENOUGH TO FREEZE ANYONE'S BALLS OFF (IF THEY HAD ANY)? 'Cuz he would have to say that again. And again, just to drive home his point. He thought Glypheim's rain was bad, but now he saw that living in Malth was basically hell on earth. No wonder rumors said the Blue Queen always looked sour about one thing or another; he'd be too if he had to rule over a frozen wasteland populated by muscle heads with biceps for brains.

...Blah, blah blah, blah blah. And the Blue Princess had appointed the dirty old man as their commander too. Absolutely wonderful. Theo rolled his eyes at the plainest battle speech in all of history: don't be a Maltian idiot and run off alone, don't die. Yes, he was going to willingly fly into enemy fire because being poked full of arrows was just the most fun anyone could ever hope to have. Thanks, Captain Obvious.

"It's Theo, not Bird Dude. Get it right," he snapped. Alerted to his rider's irritation, Bel rustled his wings and emitted a series of low, distressed whistles. Though the animal was used to flying in inclement weather, he was not accustomed to seeing his master's ill temper in the presence of other human company. Theo huddled closer to his companion and stroked the thunderbird's feathers reassuringly. "It's okay, I'm not angry at you," Theo murmured. Maybe he'd have to soften his tone a bit.

He crossed his arms, displeasure still apparent in his frown, but he lowered his voice to the level of a tolerant grumble. "Got it. You make some progress on foot while I just scout overhead right?" That wouldn't be a particularly difficult task. He mounted and leaned close to Bel, giving the bird whispers of encouragement. Not that Bel needed it, clever creature that he was. By now, the practice had become almost ritualized - a good luck charm of sorts.

"Onward!" The bird took to the skies, quickly covering a decent amount of distance. Below, Pick and Eleven had just encountered a pair of Vultures, or spies... Seeing as they were moderately attractive in appearance, Theo could already imagine the perv trying not to eye them with a leering look, even if he thought he was being suave with that 'Howdy' line. Theo gagged in disgust: if he could imagine Pick's expressions, he was probably already spending too much time with the thief. "Get to the point, old man! Who are you guys, what do you want, and do you need help?"

[Theo(6) moves from E8 to J12]
[Theo(6) chats with Vultures 5 and 6]

SirBlazeALot SirBlazeALot

Iris "That Snakey Bitch" Serpine
Position: E10 --> E12
Trying to Schmooze: No one I guess.​
341690.jpg
No one knew why Iris went out in fucking Malth weather wearing only her skimpy Dinnese outfit, not even her. she wasn't even supposed to be here, the Alliance was going to send in that big guy with the muscles, but somehow he got sick or something and they went looking for someone to take his place. It was a first come first serve kind of deal, and by that it was a first person they caught slacking off would be sent to do some actual work, and guess who was the first person they caught slacking off, it was Pick, but he was already going, so they sent Iris as well cause she was nearby. She wanted to complain, but that just wasn't happening, not with her disposition.

This spoiled brat was in the middle of learning what cold was, for the first time in her inexperienced life she understood what "freezing your ass off" meant. She was planning on retreating into the base and immediately fleeing as soon as anyone entered it, but she had been given the explicit instructions of "check out that village," they weren't orders, it was just a suggestion, but the alternative was to stay in the base and do literally nothing else. It was a nice idea, but someone would probably rat her out and she had to at least look like she was doing something. It'll be fine I'll just head on to the village, get a cool sweater, and THEN do nothing, a little sweat never killed anybody, she thought and immediately headed north to trick someone into taking her southward, "He~y, Mr-" she turns back to where she thought that guy with the big bird thing was, only to see he already left, as well as everyone else. had the rain not drowned her out, you might've heard a small whimper if you were there.

Iris turns first to the base, so close and yet so far, her short little legs could only take her so far is this muddy rain and thick snow. She then turned south, she could barely see the village, mostly cause she her eyes were watering. She was totally about to cry, but no one was around to see her so it's ok. She quickly wiped her eyes, no point in adding more rain to this weather. she slaps her cheeks, and for the first time in her life grows a backbone, kinda. If I'm just walking throughout this no man's land, no one will come to fight me, jut mind my own business and I'll be fine. Flawless plan, she does something, and stays out of combat, and if she sees someone surrender immediately. With that she began her journey, likely to be forgotten after this fight much less this century.

[ Iris (2) moves to E12 ]
[Iris (2) begins her looooooong journey]

Loor
Interacting With - ViVienna Velkyn Velkyn

She had been warned how cold the weather would be here, but no amount of mental preparation could have prepared her for this!

Standing as strong and proudly as she could in the cold weather, a thick white scarf was tied around Loor’s neck. It didn’t help at all, and she shivered profusely. A human approached her, and Loor frowned.

“I have no intention of being held back by you. If you intend to stay close to me, then you will have to keep up,” Loor stated, turning and preparing to move towards the trees. Before she could however, another human with a drum started playing some irritating melody, one that made Loor grumble. The fool couldn’t even keep a steady beat!

In an effort to escape the terrible drumming, rain, and wind, Loor made for the trees.

[WarDrummer(9) moves to J26]
[WarDrummer(9) uses Forward March!]
[Loor(4), Mercenary(13), Knight(12), receive +2 Mov!]
[End Turn]

[Loor(4) moves to K24]
[Loor(4) waits.]
[End Turn]

[Mercenary(13) moves to O28!]
[Mercenary(13) yawns and waits]

[Knight(12) moves to O27]
[Knight(12) chuckles and waits.]

FE_DIVIDE_Myrra_Closeup.png
Myrra
Postition: K2 → N1
Interactions: ---
Being back in Malth gave Myrra at slight sense of comfort and confidence. Still, despite her familiarity with this snow-covered environment, she decided to take caution - after all, these are contested lands.

When their mission began, Myrra immediately used her stone to shift into her Laguz form - and in doing so, made her instincts rush back at her as if she drank dozens of high octane energy drinks. The moment she sniffed the air, her hunting instinct immediately kicked in - and isolated the scent of the best prey.

"Time to hunt.", she thought to herself. However, her hunts aren't always alone - her instincts guide her to the partner who is best suited for the prey, but unfortunately, the scent she caught of smelled quite far distant from her location. "I guess I'll have do it by myself, then."

Hence, she followed the scent of her prey, and headed to the woods - which would give her enough stealth to stalk around, should she ever go behind enemy lines.

[Myrra's skill - Wild Hunt activates.]
[Myrra(5) moves from K2 to N1.]
[Mage(14) moves from J3 to M2.]

TURN 1
Vultures
Professor Brune & Angela
Kickin' It With:
Pick, Theo

a15_threia-jpg.360913
Aside from their umbrellas, both women were about as prepared for the cold and the rain as they were to be approached by a ragged man from the trees. They whipped around to face the stranger, and both allowed their faces to make their feelings toward him quite clear. The priestess looked to him with fear and uncertainty before immediately averting her eyes and looking to the trees around them. However the white haired woman locked eyes with Pick, and sneered disdainfully as if she were looking at an overgrown cockroach.

Her eyes bounced up and down, analyzing the man from head to toe before she sharply asserted, "Ugh. I don't have time for small talk with the likes of you, sir." She swiftly added, "Not to be rude, of course," though the arrogant tone of her voice betrayed her words. "If you wish to rob me, then I do hope you fancy demonic organs and notebooks filled with research beyond your comprehension." The professor adjusted the strap of her large hiking backpack. "As luck would have it, there are quite a few simpletons with treasures they don't deserve in this very forest! You would be doing the world and your personal finances a favor if you relieved them of their belongings instead! So you see, we're wasting each other's time. Best of luck, then!"

t1Pjtl9.png
With that, the snotty woman turned away and continued her cautious trudge through the snow, only to then hear a series of questions hollered from above. Both women looked up to the sky, and the Professor found herself sneering once again. "Great, there's more," she groaned quietly to herself before shouting upward, "If you must know, I am Professor Ingrid Brune, and I WANT to walk in peace without being pestered by ARMED strangers!!" Professor Brune boldly resumed her pace and crossly snapped at the still priestess as she trudged past her. "Hurry it up Angela! We don't have time for this!"

During the entire confrontation, Angela shivered in the cold, watching the mouthy professor as she engaged with the admittedly dangerous looking man, and then the boy on the bird. When she had first seen Pick, she had assumed he was a vulture, perhaps the worst kind of vulture that preyed upon other vultures. But when she looked up to the skies and spotted the young rider, she became conflicted. Professor Brune's assessment of the two was cautious, however Angela had grown desperate. Hearing the Professor's order only solidified her decision to take a grand leap of faith and hope that Naga would stand at her side. She disobeyed the Professor and ran toward Pick as fast as the snow would allow her to. In her hurry to reach him, the priestess abandoned her umbrella and prompted a shocked exclamation from the professor. "Angela!? What do you think you're doing!? Get back here at once!!"

Brune may as well have said nothing at all. Angela ignored the professor, ignored the rain, and ignored all sense of rationality as she frantically rushed toward Pick. The priestess's delicate fingers clenched around the fabric of the thief's clothing. "T-T-Take me away from this place!!" She began speaking clumsily due to her incessant shivering and her heightened emotional state. "Please sir, I b-b-beg of you!! W-W-We must leave!! I'll give you anything you want!! Anything at all!!" Her widened eyes told horror stories of the unfathomable carnage she witnessed. "I can't do it anymore!! I can't do it! Please!! They'll kill us all!!" The priestess crumbled to her knees and desperately clung to Pick's wrist and sobbed as she pleaded hysterically with him. "You have to believe me!! We'll die here!! We'll all die here!!"

As the priestess broke down, the professor stared in total disbelief and screeched, "ANGELA!?!? GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!"

[Doctor Brune (6) moves to K12]
[Angela (5) moves to L9]

[Keito (3) moves to S23]
[Dante (4) moves to R23]

[Mage (1) moves to K21]

hosaki hosaki Orikanyo Orikanyo

TURN 2
Legion of Stone

Current Battle

[It's still raining! Movement for all non-Flying Branch units and Avian Laguz is reduced by 2!]

[Theo's Movement has been raised by 1!]
hosaki hosaki

[Arika has contracted Frostbite...]
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

[Thunder Warrior 1's Movement has been raised by 1!]

[Knight 12's heavy armor keeps them from contracting Frostbite!]

[Vulture 1 has contracted Frostbite...]

hosaki hosaki Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Necromantic Necromantic Orikanyo Orikanyo Velkyn Velkyn

Various Dummy units
The Knight in Shining Armor tensed, he thought he could make out figures in the distance. Our little drummer girl had noticed this, but she played her tune just the same, her songs could help everyone out.
[ War Drummer (9) uses the Active Skill, 'Forward March'! ]
[ Drummer girl keeps this duet goin! ]
[ Nour's (6) Mov increases by 2! ]
[ Chud's (4) Mov increases by 2! ]
[ Knight's (12) Mov increases by 2!]
A thunder warrior sits atop his mount preparing to go out in the, he was given the task of visiting the nearby village to the north of where he was stationed. He leaves to go, but is stopped by this troublesome troubadour. she says she won't leave him to go on his own and promises to stay with him the whole time. He sighs
[Thunder Warrior (1) moves to Aa17!]
[Troubadour (2) moves to Aa19!]
[Cavalier (3) moves to U28!]
This is partly to get what I wanted to do out of the way, Evelyn's real turn is coming shortly

Chud
interacting with: No one right now.
3301-1623475553.png
Chud continues to strum and wait for the others to come back, their job was to go get people, but he saw lots of other folks just going about doing that so he figured he could rest his feet for a time. He had lots o' folks around him, trying to keep warm. He could see the people in the distance, the woman who prowled in the woods was well hidden, but the woman beside her gave her away. Had he a ballista, he'd keep em at a safe distance, but right now he didn't give to much of a shit, rain sucked, winter sucked, so he may as well keep strummin on his mandolin.

He tried keeping time with the drummer beside him, but a mandolin was no good with war drums. Not like he was gonna stop, he was basicly a bonfire in this damn cold weather.

Haldir Illifiel
"Chilling" with: Irene, Zero
5204a3001ef4a2b237f0e1480592d475.jpg
Haldir finally managed to get his legs working again, a small miracle given the conditions. He could hear the distinct sounds of instruments carried on the wind, the distinct thuds of a war drum and what sounded like a lyre or Lute, he wasn't quite sure. Nevertheless, he reasoned that the music belonged to Alliance instruments, which only put a damper on his outlook. After all, this cold was bad enough without fighting someone. Moving his feet, he made his way through the treeline and into a small opening, in which stood Irene and the two travelers. He offered a nod of his head but kept walking past, as they seemed more than hospitable with Irene. Or maybe it was the other way around.

Haldir could not help but feel overwhelmed by the mountain of armor as he stroll past, noting that his daggers would do little to the man but tickle him, but the electricity on the other hand, he had more faith in that. Unsure of how he was able to see through the helmet, Haldir felt them glaring at him, even if he couldn't see his eyes. He passed by Irene and into the thick forest before them. He decided that if Irene was bringing people back, maybe he shouldn't return until he had found someone as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The pair of archers began to get antsy, simply being on "Guard Duty" felt like being picked last on the playground. They both agreed to go and find the group that left into the storm not long ago in order to help them however they could. They began to run into the snow, one preparing an arrow on his bow while the other tried to catch up. After all, they both hailed from the same lands. They charged into the snow, not as fast as they would in an open field, but charge nonetheless.

The trapper noticed the two leaving the castle once more and sighed softly, her breath frosty in the wind. She moved to retake the Archers place in the fort, filling the defense of their findings once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Haldir moves to tile R9]

[Archer #6 moves to X8]
[Archer #15 moves to V9]
[Trapper #11 moves to Z7]

Evelyn Monroe
Position: T28 --> S26
Chillin With: Nour ( hosaki hosaki ) letting him deal with Vultures 3 and 4.
Herja_(SR)_SDA.png
Evelyn watched them approach her, she didn't flinch, not even slightly, it was almost like she was dead. She might've chuckled at the Captain trying to be a little threatening, but she was honestly very distracted right now. He short attention span often did cause problems in social situations like these, “Hmm, willing to pay, oh yeah.” She snapped back to reality, “as long as you can do that, I’m su-“ Evelyn stops herself for a second, she turned to her left, it sounded like someone or something was approaching, and she bet they probably weren’t vultures this time. It seemed things were starting to calm down over here so she made a way to excuse herself. “I’m sure that Nour can help you with that nasty cold you got there Cap, meanwhile I have to deal with a quick little problem.” She peace’d out and walked over to where the problem was coming from. Evelyn wasn’t expecting Alliance soldiers to come this soon, but at least it’d be interesting this way, as she walked past Nour she stopped to talk to him for a bit, “I’ll leave it up to you what to do with them, they probably won’t cause too much trouble.” She looks back at the two vultures, and then continues on, “We’ve got a bit of company, but I’ll take care of them, just focus on those two for now.” And with that she turns, ready to face what comes.

Evelyn listened closer, the footsteps were heavy, it sounded like a heavy armored unit, she touched the sword on he back not quite unsheathing it just yet, it tore through that heavy metal and evened the odds ever so slightly, still it wasn’t the best idea to go against a knight head to head the. She still had that other smaller blade she used more often, it was less heavy, and she liked the way it felt, it helped be hard to hit. Still she felt she could handle whoever it was that came by, the other one looked to be a regular mercenary, she would keep her guard up, but she’d probably tell the knight to handle him. There were a few others but she couldn’t quite make out who they were. It’d be something she’d worry about later. Focusing on what was clear and plain in front of her would have to do for now.

It seemed like all of a sudden this would be a long night. Evelyn looked to her left to see the knight standing next to her, then she looked behind her there weren’t any heavy hitters in this group, and the only magic user was a rookie. Evelyn sighed, “hey, it’ll be fun at least,” She said to herself. Their best shot would be to hold out for reinforcements, that in itself wouldn’t be too hard, but she hoped Nour could hurry up and convince those Vultures to their side. As uncertain as she was about his magic, it was magic, which means it cut through armor like butter. She was starting to get excited, Her obsession with adrenaline starting to settle in, “maybe it’d be better if this doesn’t end quickly.”

[ Evelyn(4) moves to S26]

Arika

Arika could swear she could see movement going on in the trees, but the rain was making her long distance sight struggle. However, Arika was certain that there was a lone man to her south. Suddenly, a large cold mass dropped down onto her. Snow! It had fallen off the tree and right onto her!

Arika shrieked, the sudden bone chilling cold seeping beneath her armor and clothes, instantly making her shiver madly. What evil being brought this misfortune onto her?!?

As she shivered, Arika moved south towards the man she had seen. Maybe he would be nice enough to help her out. She looked at the confused heavy medic by her, and motioned him to follow. They were a knight right? Or were they a healer? They were holding a staff, but were all decked out in armor. Arika couldn’t even tell if they were a guy or girl! They were probably nice and warm under all that armor too...

Full of jealousy, Arika felt a soothing feeling fall over her, the heavy medic she had just been pondering over healed her, taking away the tool that the frostbite had taken on her.

She smiled, “Oh, thanks! I’m probably gonna need a lot of that,” Arika admitted.

The heavy medic nodded. “Yea, people like you usually do.” It was a male’s voice.

“H-hey!”

[Arika(2) moves to P5]
[Arika(2) loses 15 Health due to Frostbite!]
[Arika(2) waits and shivers]

[Heavy Medic(23) moves to P4]
[Heavy Medic(23) uses Heal Staff on Arika(2) restoring 26 Health]

[Mage(14) moves to R4]
[Mage(14) Waits]

Nour Olhouser
982c3e207f4f422d28e7838aa3da8184--manga-art-anime-art.jpg
Interacting With: Evelyn ( Copykat Copykat ), Captain Keito and Dante ( SirBlazeALot SirBlazeALot )

Someone like you...? What did she mean by that? Nour clutched his bag closer, his flame nearly flickering out in the rain. And why would the Alliance need to sprint in order to cross over into their territory? Both Alliance and Legion fortresses here were well-established and sources of possible tension. It didn't seem far-fetched for an Alliance force to be hidden in the forest, awaiting their chances to strike.

"B-but they could be spies..." His mumbled protestation fell upon deaf ears, as the swordswoman appeared to have noticed some irregular activity to their east. Alliance soldiers? He knew his suspicions weren't unwarranted.

Biting his lip, he looked out toward the expanse of white snow that he would have to cross if he wished to face Keito and Dante head-on. A part of him feared that he would be cut down if he ventured out from the safety of his current position, but then he looked at Keito's bluing body and felt his own hesitation cowardly. There was an injured person to attend to and it would be disgraceful if he left them to fend for themselves.

"S-sorry. I just wasn't sure who you were... and with the Alliance so close by too. P-please don't cut me." He held up a quivering hand.

Now that he could get a closer look at the two Vultures, he suspected that they were Komodan in origin from their manner of dress, which meant there was a higher chance of them being allied with the Alliance. Taken together with Dante's strange trip of the tongue, Nour wondered if they really were who they said they were. "The Commander?" Nour queried, questioning eyes prompting Dante for some kind of explanation.

"U-um, well, you can answer my questions later, since it looks like Captain Keito might have contracted frostbite." The symptoms of over-exposure to cold were household knowledge for Maltians and Keito's bluish skin was a textbook indicator. He eyed the injured man with a worried look: who knew how severe his case would be? "Y-you should probably stop w-walking, so his condition doesn't worsen." He flinched as he said this, half-expecting some offense on the Vultures' part for having to listen to some inconsequential brat's suggestions. "I'll call someone over to help you back to our base so we can get him heated up with a warm water bath. If you d-don't mind, that is." Though he had spoken mostly to Dante (the brunet being the less intimidating of the two), he directed this last bit at the captain with an expectant gaze.

[Nour (6) moves from T26 to S25.]
[Nour (6) chats with Vultures 4 and 3.]

[Ill edit this to make it pretty and have more words tomorrow night i am too tired]

[Solaris(7) moves from t3 so s4]
[Wonders if Arika will freeze to death]

Theo Motley
0bede8de8e172190022bd83ee0f554ff.jpg
Interacting With: Pick ( Orikanyo Orikanyo ), Professor Brune and Angela ( SirBlazeALot SirBlazeALot )

Theo watched the interactions below with a growing scowl. Not that he liked Pick at all (it didn't surprise him that the two women had initially taken him for a thief -- well he was one after all), but Professor Brune... Wow, what a bitch.

"Stop screeching. You're scaring my mount.'" As if yelling would help with the Angela woman's emotional breakdown. Hopefully Pick would have enough decency to get his mind out of the gutter for once and NOT take advantage of some poor lady's distress to cop a feel. Truthfully, he'd never seen Pick actually harass a woman, but this was the same guy who blamed his pickpocketing habits on his victims, so Theo didn't think his reservations were too far off the mark.

"And of course we're armed. We're the Alliance soldiers stationed here at the Titus Pole." You halfwit, he added mentally. Neither of them looked prepared for the current weather, which meant they were either idiots like Bikini Girl back there, or they'd met with some unexpected hardships.

"Anyway, smart as you may think you are, Professor," he scoffed disdainfully at that title, "you don't get to speak for your partner. If you don't want help, fine. You're free to wander around in the snow until you die from the cold or meet the Peddler, but we're taking the priestess back to our base." Doing so wouldn't be any skin off their back; in fact, that would be one less possible spy to look out for.

Deeming their conversation over, he landed and waited for Pick to calm Angela down since he was no good at the whole 'emotional support' schtick, and having a strange, crying woman on board might make Bel more skittish than usual.

"Just give her a hug or something," He grumbled to himself. On second thought, maybe not. That'd probably be more material for Pick to fantasize about in that incomprehensible mind of his. What was so special about women? They had four limbs and a head, just like men did. Maybe less facial hair and more flesh in some areas, but that was about it. But what was it that Master Death Chronos had said about the puny little humans? Something about second chances...

He glanced at Professor Brune out of the corner of his eye before tearing off his cloak impatiently and throwing it over the other's shoulders, his lower lip jutted out into a pout and quivering from reluctance. Damn his master and damn his conscience. "...This is better than that ugly dress you're wearing, since you want to walk so badly.'" He'd given her the waterproof, wool-lined cloak Ma and Pa had gifted him for his sixteenth birthday, dyed and patterned with the stars of Glypheim's summer night sky when their country was cooperative enough not to rain cats and dogs... but maybe she needed it more than him right now. Ugh, he had a feeling he was going to regret his decision soon.

"Hurry it up, old man! It's freezing out here." Theo cuddled up closer Bel, stomping his feet for some warmth.

[Theo chats with Angela(5) and Professor Brune(6).]
[Theo(6) moves from J12 to K10 and waits for Angela(5) to board.]

Last edited:
Pick
Interacting with: Angela SirBlazeALot SirBlazeALot Theo hosaki hosaki

As much as he wanted to chew out theo, this woman outright made him immedately smitten. The poor thing, needing his help! Who could ever hurt such a sweetheart, so afraid and alone, kinda, in these woods begging him for help, he couldn't help but feel the need to protect the woman, at least until she was in relative safety. She was so gorgeous it was almost a sin to even think she would do any wrong!

Well, even if Pick was a world class sinner, being in the position of "I'm the boss now somebody please take this job away from me." Has made it so that he has to.. At least... Uphold some sort of sense of duty and... Honor... He'd shiver at the thought, but the cold was already doing that.

As she clung to him, the man reached out to her shoulder with one hand lightly putting it upon her and speaking softly "it's alright love, your safe with us, theres no reason to be afraid of whatever is out there... Err... Well.. What IS out there? And what were you doing way out here in the woods?" he flashed a raised eyebrow to the professor, a look that straight up asked "Is this a common thing?" honestly, he was freaking out as well, enough that he... well.. really didn't wnat to start stealing anything yet.

Yea, that was his thing... But... Well...

He couldn't steal from a face like that!!!

Wait!!!

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!

Wasn't he supposed to be looking out for a spy?

Well he should be able to think about it more if he hears what she has to say about it.

"Come on, lets go with the others and get you two someplace warm eh? Hot chocolate might kick this cold off yea eh?" He wasn't fully certain why armies needed hot chocolate, but the princess insisted they take some... BP was kinda growing on him... More than just in a "Shes cute and hits the right points" kinda way. If she hadn't put him in such a situation, and he was actually a fellah with soem worth in the eyes of the world, he'd try..

"Theo can you see anything ahead? I'll keep watch around here."

ViVienna De'Vir

Standing With: #9, #12, #13

PvsjGi5zhot4cpnYIoCEAErFfgBIWyuUMLjoX8do5g8BrBd7OSbN6s6QZbvIwuG65L_jd_Vu4NemvQJTAl-P4TG2ae3huZm8rGr8h3K4_e1q8J3gVzcWElQetMm2KWRzEpu_Y4U
ViVienna stood stubbornly as the white-haired woman all but stomped off towards the forest. Thudding her staff into the snow, she sighed and shook her head and looked ahead. She had hoped to find a sense of brotherhood, but it seemed that such a thing would be more difficult to find than she presumed. Seeing the woman all but run into the clearing, she decided to do her best to help the two standing defiantly near a small group of trees. Planting her staff into the snow once again and giving the drummer a nod to follow, they proceeded towards the two.

Once they had closed the distance, she understood why the two men refused to keep walking past the small grove of pines. In the distance stood 6 or 7 figures all in small group, a group that did not belong to the Alliance. Pulling a small statue out of the bag on her right hip, she places it just behind the tall figure before her. Up close, she could see that the figure was clearly a woman, hidden beneath layers of chain mail and plate armor. Pushing the statuette into the snow softly, she felt it come alive in her palm as she suddenly felt warmer. The cold still bit at her, but it was as if her body was actively fighting against it. Leaving the statue in the snow, she stood and gazed towards the party, preparing for the worst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Drummer followed the stubborn healer, despite his hopes to accompany the fierce woman. He followed the same logic that she did, the support of two was worth more than the support of one person. Once they arrived, he changed his drumming to a lower pitch, one a little more pleasant and distracting. The Knight and Mercenary both stood in place, staring towards the crowd of people that had accumulated before them. Mentally preparing herself, she rested her hand on the shaft of her lance stood ready, just as the Mercenary did.

The Bird-mounted warrior was beginning to become restless, more so his mount than himself. Nontheless, he reigned his bird into the air and flew into the snow, into the treeline directly to the right of the fortress. He flew until he spotted the figures of two people standing beneath him. Reigning his bird to slow down, he began to circle the two high in the air, simply watching for now.

[ViVienna moves to M27]
[ViVienna placed Healing Idol on tile N27!]

[War Drummer #9 moves to N26]
[War Drummer uses Cadence!]
[Knight #12 Waits]
[Mercenary #13 Waits]
[Thunder Warrior #1 moves to I21]

Iris "That Snakey Bitch" Serpine
Position: E12 --> E14
Dealing With: The 5 stages of grief.
Stage 1, Denial
341690.jpg

“Everything’s fine, it’ll all be just fine,” Iris reassured herself with false hope. She was pretty sure none of this would be fine but if she said it enough times it might come true. That’s how life works right? R-right? The cold winds and rain didn’t not answer, Iris looked at the snowy ground. It’d be so easy to lay there and just wait for death. So easy. “No, come on I can do this, I’m so close.” She wasn’t even remotely close, but she kept walking anyways. Eventually Iris decided to trudge forth with all her strength and resolve.

A couple of steps later she ran out of strength and resolve. It’s just soooooo haaaaaaard, how do people do things like this anyway. She thought of everyone else being able to walk and get around so quickly, she blamed her own slow movement on her height, even though it was actually because of her lack of training and exercise, but she hadn’t thought of that. She blamed everyone else for being cooler and faster when they didn’t deserve it, unlike herself. She believed she had done so much for the Alliance (absolute lies) , it wasn’t fair for her to be out here in the blistering cold freezing her ass off for some reason she didn’t pay enough attention to know. What are the odds she even gets acknowledged for her hard work for the first time this time, probably low because… because it was just walking. Iris pondered this as she walked a few more steps

No no no, it wasn’t that she was trudging through a battlefield, risking hypothermia and scared for her life. No she was, having a nice stroll outside, just a friendly little walk to a nearby village. You know, ignoring the fact that it was probably below 0 degrees outside, it was probably pretty nice outside. She started to skip jauntily forward. scared Ready, and bitter eager to move on to the village. Who knows, she might be rewarded handsomely for warning the village of conflict. Going on a walk to get free shit, sounds like a good deal. Everything was fine.

Meanwhile

A tailor stood watching some little girl trudge out in the freezing rain towards that village in the distance. A troubadour came beside her and asked her if she should go and help her, the Tailor responded by saying he was pretty sure that was Iris, to which the Troubadour responded by then not going over to help her. The Tailor would flash back to about a few days ago, when Iris accidentally ruined his latest creation, a beautiful white dress, when she stumbled and fell into it, causing a Rube Goldberg series of events leading to the dress falling out a window into a pool of mud, and then she went through the trouble of putting it back as if nothing had happened. The troubadour would instead remember back to a couple weeks ago, when Iris had sold her a couple of totally real, absolutely not fake Naga Charmstm. Turns out they were just pretty green rocks, and Iris refuses to even recall selling her anything. The tailor and troubadour looked at each other, then at what was more than likely Iris, and then went back to doing what they were doing

[Iris(2) moves to E14]

[Troubadour(2) moves to E22]

Last edited:
Loor

Loor didn’t even realize that her ally didn’t follow her as she trudged forward through the elements. She stopped as she suddenly found herself face to face with a regal looking elf girl. The man next to her, who Loor presumed to be her ally, wasn’t looking to well. Perhaps the cold had gotten to him.

Loor recalled that before she had been let loose on the mission, she had been informed that many individuals would be scatted about the battlefield with supplies. They were to escort them back to their bases and keep them alive.

“You two, identify yourselves,” Loor commanded. She left her lance strung on her back, in an attempt to show she wouldnt harm them right away. “You two don’t look well suited for the weather,” Loor spoke, noticing her thunder warrior ally flying above. She motioned for him to come down to her, hoping he’d notice from so high up. “My ally up above can take your frozen friend back to a safe place... if you promise to give your supplies to the Alliance. Can we agree on that?”

Normally, Loor wouldn’t talk to people for this long. She’d just skewer them and move on. But all of this diplomatic kinda stuff gave her a headache. Everyone was much simpler back in Yuba... and it wasn’t so hellish either.

[Loor moves to L22]
[Loor speaks with Vultures 1 and 2]

FE_DIVIDE_Myrra_Closeup.png
Myrra
Postition: N1 → R1
Interactions: ---
The scent of her prey was faint, but she could still somewhat make something of it - while it may not accurately pinpoint the location of the one Myrra was hunting, it still led her to a place where she could find her prey. As she tread further into the woods, which would eventually lead into what is presumably enemy territory, she paused for a short moment to let of a resounding howl - clearly showing that her hunting instincts had began to slowly take over her control.

The mage, who had been not-so-discreetly following her was caught by surprise of her sudden choice to howl. Trying to shush her without gaining the attention of any possible nearby enemies, the mage shouted in a whispering tone. "Hey, what the hell are you doing?!", the mage said.

Indulging in her inner wilderness, Myrra completely ignore the mage's remarks and ran off to the distance.

"Wha-", the mage reacted, only to try and catch up to the wolf that now ran amok. "Wait up!"

[Myrra (5) uses Howl of the Hunt. +2 Mov to allies in a 2-cell radius.]
[Myrra (5) moves from N1 to R1]
[Mage (14) moves from M2 to Q1]

Last edited:
Alliance of Fire

[Trapper 11 moves to L9]

TURN 2
Vultures
Finnian & Theresa
Kickin' It With: Loor, Thunder Warrior 1

kY6R7JW.jpg
Though the south west fortress was their destination, the second the Mage spotted someone coming from there he dipped back into the trees. "Theresa, s-someone's coming!" He hissed through his chattering teeth.
"Yay~" the elf responded coolly.
"No! Not yay! Sh-Sh-She's scary looking!" The Mage whipped around and took a cautious glance at the swiftly approaching cat woman. Her hair and tail matched the snowy climate, and her wild appearance made her seem like she was born for hunting vulnerable people lost in the snowy woods. And it became very apparent that she was approaching them. Finnian gulped, knowing that they were already in the predator's sights and there was no escaping the oncoming confrontation.
"Oh~? I've seen scarrier. I think she's actually quite beautiful~" Theresa responded calmly, and unlike her companion, Theresa spoke audibly just as the cat woman came to stand before them.

TJTGvZR.png
Finnian's shivering form responded quickly to the cat lady's stern command. "W-W-We're just V-V-Vultures! I-I-I'm F-F-F-F-Finnian, and this is Theresa!"
"Greetings~"
Theresa curtsied politely at Loor. Contrary to her shaking companion, Theresa appeared completely unfazed by the cold and the rain despite being even less well-dressed than Finnian was for it.
"Y-Y-Yes, well... w-w-w-we didn't expect to pass through Titus... or a-a-a-anywhere up north for that matter," Finnian explained their ill preparation for the weather as he hugged himself to generate what little warmth he could. Loor hadn't drawn her weapon, and showed a bit of compassion for their predicament, which was enough to win over Finnian's trust for now. He was still quite intimidated by the woman. He looked up as she signaled to the rider above them, then his eyes quickly shifted to Theresa, who appeared as pleasant and blissfully unaware of her surroundings as she always did. However, Finnian's fear of being ambushed dissipated entirely as soon as he heard Loor's offer.

"Certainly!" Finnian agreed readily and nodded vigorously. "Th-Th-Th-That s-s-s-s-sounds quite fair, m-m-m-miss!"
"Mhm~"
Theresa agreed. "Oh~! And a ride to Aurhalz would be helpful as well~"
"Y-Y-Y-Yes, y-y-you can have anything you like, s-s-s-so l-l-long a-a-a-as you g-g-g-get us somewhere safe a-a-a-and take u-u-us to Aurh-h-h-halz."
Finnian's tone was already quite passive, but just to make extra sure he didn't sound like he was making demands he added, "Wh-When you are a-a-able of course. N-N-No rush!" Yet he immediately began to move out of the trees so he could meet up with the Thunder Warrior. He winced with every step but the promise of salvation gave him the endurance to power through the frostbite.
"Perhaps you would like to hire me~?" Theresa offered. "For 10,000 gold, I will paint the snow red with the blood of your enemies~" Her airy and pleasant tone contrasted with the violent imagery of her words.

[Finnian (1) moves to J21]
[Finnian (1) takes 5 points of frostbite damage!]

Captain Keito & Dante
Kickin' It With: Nour, Evelyn

c153488488d631232d1064e630bd3bec-jpg.360938
Keito eyed the swordswoman as she left them in the hands of Nour. He narrowed his eyes at her back and then turned his glare upon the child Nour. His pitiful request to not be "cut" aroused suspicion from the samurai. "The Alliance is where?" he demanded to know. However, he didn't need Nour to tell him. After directing his glare upon Dante for his slip up, he looked back to where Evelyn had gone. He could see troops gathering between the forts. The Alliance's base was to the west. That meant that this base here was the Legion base. The Alliance base was too far to get to, but he could certainly get to the action. "Fine. We'll stay here." Keito agreed with a curt nod. "Be swift, child," the Captain commanded Nour.

eUW7Pqo.png
"I-I'll go with him!" Dante said with slight hesitation.
"Denied!!" the Captain immediately shut down Dante's offer, however, the soldier didn't listen.
"I-I'll be right back Captain! Promise!"
Captain Keito looked at Dante in complete disbelief as he disobeyed his order and followed after Nour. "Dante!" he began to bark at the soldier with all the authority his voice could muster. Which was quite a bit. Keito was so fired up, for a moment he forgot he was frostbitten and that it was raining cats and dogs. "RETURN AT ONCE!! That's an ORDER, soldier!" But even though he responded meekly, Dante still refused to obey the Captain.
"R-Riiiight, back!" he insisted and hurried away as fast as he could. "Come on, Nour!" he said in a rush as he took the pupil's wrist and began to lead him to the fortress. He whispered next to Nour so that the Captain couldn't hear him and warned Nour urgently, "We can't let him get away."

Captain Keito watched Dante leave with his mouth slightly agape. "What the hell is he doing!?" he quietly muttered to himself. He was ruining the plan, and Keito couldn't see any conceivable reason as to why. However, Dante wasn't known to disobey orders so casually, incompetent as he could be at times. So the Captain was inclined to believe that Dante had a damn good reason for doing so now. At any rate, he couldn't afford to stick around and be taken prisoner by the Legion. If Dante wanted to throw his life away, that was his prerogative. Keito immediately began to take his leave now that the Legionnaires weren't paying attention. He fled into the trees, growling through the icy daggers he felt with every move he made.

[Dante (4) moves to R25]
[Captain Keito (3) moves to Q23]
[Captain Keito (3) takes 10 health damage!]

hosaki hosaki Copykat Copykat

Professor Brune & Angela
Kickin' It With:
Pick, Theo

a15_threia-jpg.360913
Professor Brune sneered when Theo revealed their allegiance with the Alliance. Theo met her disdain for him and his allies with a hefty dose of his own. The Professor pressed her hand on her chest and gasped at the bird rider's insults, clearly offended by his disrespectful shots at her intelligence. "I'll have you know, boy, you couldn't be more incorrect! Angela is not my partner, she is MY assistant -- the only one I've got left I'll have you know. So I'm afraid I do indeed speak for her, and she won't be going anywhere with you people! Now why don't you run along young man, and take your filthy associate with you?" She nodded toward Pick and then snapped once more at her assistant. "ANGELA!! Stop touching that man before you get fleas and come along!" However, the priestess refused to even look at the Professor as if her words had been carried off by the wind before they could reach her. The Professor folded her arms and sighed with exasperation as the woman began to babble in response to Pick's question instead of getting the fuck up.

t1Pjtl9.png
"The Foreigners!" She began. "They're worse than you could ever imagine, sir!! They dance around piles of burning flesh with heads upon their weapons in the night! They surround you and tear off your limbs so that you can only thrash about helplessly as they drag you away into the woods!" Angela tightened her vice grip upon Pick and furrowed her eyebrows. "You've only seen the weakest among them! The old ones that wander out away from The Monolith... they're feeble! But the r-rest?! Th-They're... Th-They have a... a..." Angela appeared as if she was struggling to find the right word to describe what she saw.
Professor Brune interjected, "They have a culture! This is precisely why my research matters and you need to pull it together NOW, Angela! Enough of this childish behavior! Have some dignity woman!" Shortly afterward, Theo tossed his cloak to her. Her slow reflexes didn't allow her to catch it and the cloak gracefully covered her face. She snatched it off her head and selfishly began to drape it over her shoulders. "Your parents must be SO PROUD of the RUDE little SNOT they raised," she replied snidely, which was rich coming from her because she was about as pleasant to talk to as an urchin was to rub on your ass. The Professor flipped the hood over her head and nodded at Theo nonetheless and gave him a begrudging, "Thank you. And well met, countryman." The Professor could tell from the material the cloak was made of and the pattern inside the hood that the cloak belonged to a child of Glypheim. "Now come along Angela."

"No," Angela replied sternly. She sniffled as she stood to her feet.
"'No?' What do you mean 'no?'" The Professor asked as she snuggled into the hood.
"I said, n-no." Angela began as she defiantly approached Theo. Angela glared at the Professor before she boarded the bird. "I'm done with the Legion." Angela announced, much to the Professor's disapproval.
"ShhhHHHH!!!" the Professor frantically tried to shush the priestess but Angela shushed her instead.
"No, Professor! I refuse to advance your interests or the Legion's any longer! You delusional, heartless excuses for people would rather look down at the rest of the world from your horrid laboratories while the Golden Queen engorges herself with bl-blood and her sadistic desires and, and true EVIL festers in Patrium! It will come for us all if we don't put a stop to it! I have 'researched' enough to know that The Monolith should've been destroyed as soon as it arrived, and I was an idiot for ever thinking otherwise!" Angela wrapped her arms around Theo to prepare for liftoff and made her intentions absolutely clear. "I'm deserting the Legion of Stone, and you are no longer my charge, Professor Brune! May Naga have mercy on you and your ilk!"
"Treasonous cur!"
Professor Brune screeched at the priestess before she started to haul ass outta there. Now that these Alliance idiots knew she was a Legionnaire, there was no telling what they would do. The Professor couldn't move fast, but she could still use the trees to juke motherfuckers out.

[Angela (5) boards Bel]
[Doctor Brune (6) moves to L13]

hosaki hosaki Orikanyo Orikanyo

TURN 3
Legion of Stone

Current Battle

[It's STILL raining! Fuck! Movement for all non-Flying Branch units and Avian Laguz is reduced by 2!]

[Theo's Movement has been raised by 1!]
hosaki hosaki

[Jo has contracted Frostbite...]

[Arika has contracted Frostbite... again...]

[Knight 12's heavy armor keeps them from contracting Frostbite!]

hosaki hosaki Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Orikanyo Orikanyo Velkyn Velkyn Copykat Copykat

Last edited:
Haldir Illifiel
Chilling With: Vulture #9

1VBf_8p2gnanBtDxzSX57rqrPhKZ-MuePQxBLhG73C4cf9bswMtM_TSiSfUpDp7PCpiuNccDzBEOZ4McE1CL4Iz9hvc5-GWRUVza_B9Mte0hx3tDtS3fhUC696CIvbWwxXFLd_Q
Haldir stepped past Irene and continued in the direction that she was heading in, furthering her search as she continued to talk to the Vulture. He continued into the forest, only having to walk a little further to pick out a second figure between the brush. He stood alone in the trees, not moving a muscle. He looked as if he were a statue, and it sent a chill down Haldir's spine. Just how could someone be so stone-like in weather that could kill, he did not know. Slowly approaching the man, Haldir came to the edge of the small clearing and stood, in plain sight of the man. Raising his voice to be heard over the wind, he spoke to the mean openly.

"Hey, who are you? What are you doing out here?"

The wind bit harshly but he stood, and he could almost feel a tension growing. Despite his nerves, he planted his foot into the ground and attempted to look like a soldier. He could only see the man's dark brown jacket and his long mane of black hair, which appeared to be unaffected by the snow or wind. Haldir stood ready, listening for a response from the man.

The pair of Archers continued their way into the valley of sorts, both perceptively scanning for anyone in the woods. Finding Irene and the two vultures near her, they slowly approached.

The Trapper, unable to willingly bear the cold wind anymore, sought refuge inside the fortress of the Legion.

[Archer 6 moves to U9!]
[Archer 15 moves to T9]
[Trapper 11 moves to Aa7]

[Haldir moves to P7!]
[Haldir talks to Vulture 9!]

Dummy Units
Dealing with: The Mission first and foremost
Evelyn kept her hand on her blade, watching the enemy in front of her, but keeping an ear out behind her, she would wait act until after hearing how Nour handled the situation, willing to take back control if things go south, but nothing happened yet, so she waited. The war drummer noticed Chud was somewhat struggling to keep up with her tune, so she tried to change it up. she picked a more reserved tune, the bangs on the drum were softened just like how this beat softens the blows of attackers, Little Drummer Girl figured this would be easier to handle. Meanwhile the rest of the units moved on up to hold the line, keeping themselves on the defense.

The Thunder Warrior heads to the village with his Troubadour friend waiting outside for him, she was by no means a fighter, and yet still felt a desire to protect him, even if he said he didn't need it

[Thunder Warrior(1) moves to Bb16]
[Thunder Warrior(1) visits the Village]
[Troubadour(2) moves to Bb17]
[Cavalier(3) moves to S28]
[ War Drummer (9) uses the Active Skill, 'Hold The Line'! ]
[ Cavalier's (3) Def and Res increases by 4!]
[ Chud's (3) Def and Res increases by 4!]
[ Evelyn's (4) Def and Res increases by 4!]
[ Knight's (12) Def and Res increases by 4!]

[Evelyn(4) will do her real turn after Nour]

Last edited:
Legion Monk
Kickin' It With:
Thunder Warrior 1

6ZNpUiw.jpg
Upon entering the village, Thunder Warrior 1 encounters a monk by the gate sitting under an awning. "Halt." The command comes like a whisper, as if the monk had no intention of actually demonstrating his authority. "You are on patrol, yes?" The monk inspects Thunder Warrior 1 before declaring, "You appear to be in good health. Well dressed for the weather as well. I wish I could say the same for myself." The monk gives Thunder Warrior 1 a smile warm enough to keep them from getting frostbite, then extends his hand with his fist closed. "Take this whistle, and do not hesitate to call upon us." The monk chuckles and adds, "Don't worry my friend, this village is under my protection. We can spare a few troops."

[Village Monk gives Thunder Warrior 1 a Reinforcement Whistle!]

FE_DIVIDE_Irene_Closeup.jpg
Irene Klaress
Postition: R10
Interactions: Vultures 7 and 8 ( SirBlazeALot SirBlazeALot )
The two introduced themselves, exceeding Irene's unrealistically low standards for vultures like them. She expected them to not comply at first, but they did so without hesitation. In silence, she commended their response.

Of course, what followed suit was what one expects from a vulture - negotiation.

"You have a sharp eye, L'ren", Irene said. "And you present me an interesting proposition."

Irene pondered silently for a few moments. Yes, her offer would be of great help to the Legion, but she has absolutely no knowledge on these two. The armored being called Zero, and a manakete named L'Ren - that is all she knows of them. Perhaps this deal she's asking isn't even true, maybe they're spies from the Alliance, just waiting to pounce on Irene the moment she turns her back. Or she may just be overthinking this.

The cold winds blow once more. A frozen leaf drops before Irene, hitting the snow-covered ground within seconds.

"Very well then.", she said. "I accept this deal."

She then, whistled. Karion, her wyvern, flew right to her location, and landing right beside her. Irene rides up her mount, and returns her gaze to the two.

"Shall we leave?", she spoke to them as she would with her subordinates.

[Irene chats with Vultures 7 and 8.]

Arika

Still frozen to her core, Arika stumbled forwards. The man she had been approaching had already been engaged by one her of allies, Haldir! How did he get here so fast? “Hey, Haldir! I s-s-saw him first!” Arika said, her anger being stifled by the frigid winds.

Arika glared at Haldir, as her heavy medic friend approached her and once again used their healing staff on her. A look of satisfaction overtook Arika, and her glare and frown turned into a slight grin. “Thanks! Also uh, Haldir, I think I saw some Alliance troops hustling towards the way I came. If we go that way this vulture dude might get hurt... who are you, vulture dude?”

[Arika(2) moves to P6]
[Arika(2) loses 5 Health due to frostbite!]
[Arika(2) talks to Vulture 9]

[Heavy Medic(13) moves to P5]
[Heavy Medic(13) uses Heal on Arika!]

[Mage(14) moves to T2]
[Mage(14) waits.]

[Solaris(7) moves to T3]
[Solaris(7) waits]

[End Turn]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back