• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fire Emblem Divide

Chud
Interacting with: none, it's Chud dude.

Sense in the force, or at least the general area, a disturbance, Chud began to waltz up to the front of the pack, with the new funky drumbeat in his ears he felt like he could tank whatever the hell came outta those folks looming on the horizon. He continued to strum his favorite tune, but his crossbow was at his side as he measured the distance, not enough to get a hit on them from here, but he knew they were coming, and sadly he wasn't the type to go about negotiating their terms of fucking off.

"Mmmhmmm." said the man as he strummed the mandolin again, the tunes n ow reaching a certain vulture boi none to far off. "Yep.." he unleashed his battlecry to the far off Alliance peeps, no doubt intimidated by his immense power.

May naga help those who dare try and harm this veritable god.

Nour Olhouser
982c3e207f4f422d28e7838aa3da8184--manga-art-anime-art.jpg
Interacting With: Evelyn ( Copykat Copykat ), Captain Keito and Dante ( S SirBlazeALot )

Captain Keito seemed oddly on edge when he mentioned the Alliance, Nour noted. The boy had just turned his back to fetch someone with a mount when signs of an internal dispute between the captain and his subordinate gave him pause to look back. What was the problem? Under Dante's lead, he walked towards the fortress with uncertainty, his alarm growing when the soldier whispered to him that they couldn't let the captain get away.

So Keito was an Alliance ally after all? Then who was Dante and why was he betraying his superior? Nour looked at the soldier with distrust, but any lingering doubts were dispersed by the sight of the captain's fleeing back, back into the line of trees.

Nour grasped Evelyn's arm, his eyes wide. "He's with the Alliance! What do we do, do we go after him? He's injured but the Alliance soldiers are coming and we need people here and I-I..." With the current situation and his own lowly position and scarce experience, what was he to do?

Injured... That's right, Keito was injured! Suddenly, Nour experienced a moment of mental clarity. Here he was, trying to prove his worth by fighting for the country that his grandmother had loved but could never return to, yet never once had he wondered whether the title of soldier would agree with her values. For Naga's sake, she healed people for over seventeen years of her life! Confirmed Alliance sympathizer or not, battlefield or not, he wasn't going to let some foolish man run off into the woods to die for some stupid political allegiance!

"He can't run off too far in his state. Since he's scared, you can come with me, mister. He might feel more at ease with you there." Nour pulled Dante along. "Miss Evelyn, I-I'll be back soon. If there's any trouble, I'll be sure to send up a flare."

With those parting words, he rushed headlong into the forest as best as he could amidst the rain and snow.

"Please wait, captain! You're a swordsman, aren't you?" A wild guess. "The Alliance base is quite a ways from here-" Well, he didn't know the exact distance, but it was probably pretty far. "-And did you know that if frostbite progresses to a severe enough stage, it can cause permanent tissue damage and necrosis? You might not be able to fight with a sword ever again. Please reconsider! Please come back to our base and allow me to treat you!"

Surely with a such a loyal and duty-bound disposition, the captain would listen to his line of reasoning... right?

[Nour (6) moves from S25 to R24.]
[Nour (6) attempts to sway Vulture 3.]

S SirBlazeALot

Evelyn Monroe
Position: S26
Chillin With: Chud ( Orikanyo Orikanyo ), and Nour ( hosaki hosaki ), and kind​
Chud had gone ahead, cementing Evelyn’s Opinion of him being the strongest of their group, such fearlessness, such dedication. She was sure Chud was an expert in combat and war strategy. She relaxed a little, with Chud here, she could take the time to further analyze her situation, Their war drummer helped them keep their defenses up, so they could stall for as long as they needed, Evelyn figured she could go over and take out the enemies drummer in a flash if she needed to, and get a snack while she did so, but that would only need to happen if things went into combat, the Alliance’s forces seemed to slow their advance, so she would take this time to better prepare.

She looked to her side as Nour and Dante passed, yup, Nour and Dant- waaaait a minute. She was pretty sure Keito was the one injured, She looks over to where Keito was, and saw him running away, the gears started turning in her head, If he's the one dying of cold, why would he be running away from the source of warmth, unless OOOOOOHHHH. Evelyn was pretty sure she was the smartest and the dumbest swordsman alive at that moment, dumb because she didn't pay attention to when they were talking and probably would have found out sooner, smartest cause she let Nour handle it, and he figured it out, she berated herself and pat herself on the back. Just then Nour grabbed her, explaining what she had just figured out, but then he said somethng she didn't expect, he said he would go after him instead. She was impressed by his sudden courage, and would probably commend him once the battle was over. She nodded, and let him go, but she also added, "there should be reinforcements coming from the east, they should be able to help you get him." she was referring to the thunder warrior and troubadour that had went to go check out that village, they would be sure to catch up to him before he gets too far. She turned back to the sitatuion at hand, she said to no one in particular, "Maybe I was wrong to think he was a wuss." The knight turned to her, not having any idea what she was talking about and just shrugged.

[ Evelyn Waits]

Spectator
Kickin' It With:
Haldir, Arika

rnrLcLH.jpg
The creeper was standing between the trees with his eyes fixed forward on Arika, and took his dear sweet time acknowledging Haldir. He turned his head slowly until his blood orange eyes pierced into Haldir, and his lips formed into an ominous smirk. "Who, me~?" he asked playfully. The low and naturally malevolent tone of his voice and presence was enough to make most people's spine crawl. "I'm merely a spectator. Doing as a spectator does. I'm spectating~" The Spectator turned his eyes back toward the battle and said in a giddy tone, "I do enjoy a good battle. Every now and then you people get truly nasty with each other~" The grey skinned elf's head looked up to the sky and he shut his eyes as he took a deep inhale, as if he were smelling a rose. The rain drenched his hair and allowed the pointy dark tips of his ears to poke out from beneath his stringy dark mane. "War truly brings out the best of us. Now then--" He turned back to Haldir and Arika and asked, "Would you two like to hear a joke?"

Velkyn Velkyn InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

L'Ren & Zero
Kickin' It With:
Irene

CGq51WK.jpg

AgYozf8.png
L'Ren agreed readily with Irene's assessment of her with a confident, "I sure do." The merchant studied the wyvern rider as she waited impatiently for the woman's answer. She could see the gears turning in the woman's eye. However, she pursed her lips, folded her arms, and kept her mouth shut until Irene finally told her what she wanted to hear. "Splendid! Yes, let us be on our way!"

The merchant turned to Zero and knocked against his armor gently with her fist. "Well Zero, it's been... terrible. Absolute hell of Earth. Ten outta ten would never do it again. But at least you and I made it out alive, right big guy?! Hah!" The knight barely moved in response, aside from a solid nod at the much smaller merchant. "Good talk!" L'Ren replied to the dead silence from the knight and turned away to approach Irene and Karion. "See ya!"

Reinhardt Reinhardt

Pick
Movement: K11 -> M13
interacting with: Professor Brune and Angela S SirBlazeALot Theo hosaki hosaki
1480265126009.jpg
Pick was relatively speechless as the words were traded before them, straight up shit kinda went down and Pick was kinda holding on by the coattails of the conversation. But he did know one thing, the professor here, is kind of a bitch, and Angela kinda just blew her cover. So, with that said, he figured he should do his duty as commander and move on ahead. "Where do yea think yer headin'? Honestly you can't think your getting off like that, Sorry love but your going to be coming with us." it didn't take him long to catch up, hell he damn well curved around a large tree and landed damn well right in her path... Which was planned, as he did manage to get his grubby hands upon something within her coat as he tried to reel back from him.

But before she could unleash another tirade of anger at him, he began to order his good friend to joint he fray.

"Eleven!" he called towards the forest. "...Yea!?" getting an echoing reply back from the bored looking trapper. "Get the professor here wrapped up and brought back to base!" it wasn't the most eloquent of orders, but given the fact Eleven rushed past with a thumbs up, looking like he had been waiting for the chance to tie something up all day from the look of the ropes he had in his hands, he didn't really need to say anything else on the matter.

The trapper was surprisingly good at his job, hell he utilized the cloak and everything to make a gag and tie her up without so much as harming the rather nice fabric, given the fact she was an admitted legion sympathizer/scientist Pick supposed they could get away with this type of thing so that they could bring her and her research in.

For the greater good of the Alliance of course.

Pick looked towards Angela and gave a small wave. "She wont be hurt I assure you, just precautions, any friend of the golden queen's leeches is a frightening thing, the alliance will treat her well. Now, Theo lets get us back to the base, lots more to do today... Oh, a village is nearby to.. I guess I'll check it out as we pass by." Pick took a moment to turn away from the others and look at what he grabbed from the professor.

[Pick moved to M13]
[Pick used steal with 100% chance and no detection on professor Brune]
[Trapper moved to L12]
[Trapper used Capture with 100% chance on Professor Brune]

Loor

With a hard gaze, Loor looked over the woman. She spoke confidently, as if she possed great strength. But this elf woman did not appear strong in the slightest. Then again, the rain and snow made it hard to tell exactly how she looked.

“I see. I’ll accept your offer,” Loor responded, althought still a bit suspicious. She hadn’t found out her allegiance yet. But if she promised to help her fight, then it wouldn’t matter.

“Follow me. While we walk towards the nesrby village, tell me your name and allegiance,” Loor commanded.

Loor turned and began trekking towards the village, expecting the elf to follow behind her. Loor found it odd that she hadn’t encounter any Legion troops yet. The way her superiors had spoken, they made it seem as if this was to be a bloody battle around this area. Either way, the leas trouble the better. Loor wasn’t certain she could fight in top form in this weather.

[Loor moves to M20]
[Loor speaks to Theresa]
[End Turn]

Iris "That Snakey Bitch" Serpine
Position: E12 --> E14
Dealing With: The 5 stages of grief.
Stage 2, Ange
02-Kuro-angry.jpg
“Fuck! Shit! GODDAMNIT!” It had taken all of 2 seconds after reassuring herself for Iris to lose her composure. She stomped forward, super pissed that she had to be doing work, or god forbid being productive. Why the fuck do I have to be doing all this work anyways, I’ve done so much already, she thought thinking about the one time she was, not necessarily useful, but useful adjacent, and that was close enough, probably. Still, she had cultivated a skillset of getting other people to do things for her, it was literally her only talent, so it wasn’t fair that she would have to do something that wasn’t automatically suited to her exact skillset and thus easy for her, it was just cruelty at this point.

She continued to hobble over angrily, she was mad at Pick for telling her to put some clothes on do what sounded like work probably. She was mad at that other guy on the bird for not being there so she could trick him into helping her. She was mad at that village for being so far away like, really, why’d you have to build it over there exactly, was there like, some grand prophecy or something. Whatever, it was there so she was mad at them. Those vultures were awful by extension, by being here, they caused a mission to be had here, which eventually caused her to be assigned to it, so fuck them. She was also mad at the Alliance, and by extension the Legion for starting the war in the first place. If the Monolith was so big and bad, why let yourselves get so riled up that you cause another problem on top of it, further straining your resources that you would for dealing with the more pressing threat after the war. And if it wasn’t so much of a threat that you could spare units on a war and stopping the Monolith, why start a war over it. Ignoring the various inner workings of war, and the potential other motives there may have been to war. It involved her, so now everyone else is stupid. “Fucking hate this shitty rainy day.” Believe it or not she was cooling down, in this weather can you imagine that, Being angry was exhaaaaaaaaaausitng and she had walked far enough to take another break before walking two more steps
[Iris(2) moves to E16]

Last edited:
FE_DIVIDE_Myrra_Closeup.png
Myrra
Postition: Q1 → T1
Interactions: S SirBlazeALot , Solaris
With the scent growing stronger, Myrra rushes out of the woods, finally tracking down her target - a mage enlisted under the Legion's forces. She took a quick glance, noticing that the mage had an ally near hear, though despite having such an information, her decision was already made. Letting her hunting instincts wreak havoc, Myrra charges towards the mage and pounced towards them with a resounding growl.

Myrra's accompanying mage followed her, but apparently was unable to catch up in time.

"Wha-", he said, upon witnessing the sight unraveled before him.

Seeing that Myrra already was on the offensive, the mage decided to back her up, by attacking the other one.

[Myrra (5) moves from Q1 to T1.]
[Myrra (5) attacks Legion Mage(14).]
[Alliance Mage (14) moves from P1 to R3.]
[Alliance Mage (14) attacks Solaris (7).]

ViVienna De'Vir
Standing With:
#9, #12, #13

PvsjGi5zhot4cpnYIoCEAErFfgBIWyuUMLjoX8do5g8BrBd7OSbN6s6QZbvIwuG65L_jd_Vu4NemvQJTAl-P4TG2ae3huZm8rGr8h3K4_e1q8J3gVzcWElQetMm2KWRzEpu_Y4U
While overseeing her small party of particularly determined fighters, she couldn't help but attempt to decipher the reason behind the gathering before her. She had no doubt in her mind that she looked upon soldiers of the Legion, but exactly what they were doing was beyond her. It was then that she saw a figure diverging from the rest, almost stubbornly. They seemed to be almost limping along, and undoubtedly the cold was beginning to get to them. Taking just a moment to gather a plan, she pulled a second statuette out of her satchel and began once again into the snow, grudging as the cold bit into her heels.

She had decided that the one fleeing from the rest was a refuge of sorts. Whether they were indeed a Vulture, or more simply a villager or something worse, she felt a sense of duty towards them. She began to march into the patches of forests, the trees having snow weigh down their branches. She marched for a ways toward the figure, almost loosing sight of him as he entered a small patch of woods. Turning as she passed the drummer, she planted the statue just beneath his feet. The statue began to produce an aura, one that made those around it more assured of themselves, more confidence in themselves. Turning back towards the figure, she would continue to walk towards him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drummer kept to his tune, playing just a little louder with each and every pounding of his sticks against the membrane. Slowly, his tune became louder than the howling wind that tore at everyone nearby. Besides him stood the two warriors, standing ready as ever.

[ViVienna moves to N25!]
[ViVienna Places a Victory Idol on tile N26!]

[Drummer #9 Uses Cadence!]
[Knight #12 Stands in Place!]
[Mercenary #13 Stands in Place!]

Theo Motley
Interacting With: Angela and Professor Brune, Pick

Yep, there was the regret. Theo grit his teeth and breathed out heavily through his nose. Yelling 'Look who's talking, you bitch!' and smashing that smug mug of the professor's into the snow likely wasn't going to earn him any maturity points from his comrades. Ah, it was annoying giving away that cloak to such an unappreciative ass. Even Brune's follow-up thank you wasn't enough to chase away the bitter taste in Theo's mouth.

The young rider looked on impassively as Pick and Eleven chased down and surrounded the woman after her and Angela's short exchange exposed their allegiance to the Legion. He doubted that the professor even had anything of value on her, but the idea of research on the Foreigners revealing a culture... Now that was strange. And amusing. He imagined the illustrations from the Alliance's bestiary coming to life, roasting Professor Brune slowly over a firepit.

Snorting lightly, he and Bel with their passenger in tow rose into the air once more. "Will do, old man. And you better not get my cloak lost or dirty. I want it back." He leaned forward and made a watchful gesture to show that he meant business, taking special care to throw the professor a glare before zipping across the stormy skies.

[Theo(6) moves to K20]
S SirBlazeALot

TURN 3
Vultures
Finnian & Theresa
Kickin' It With: Loor, Thunder Warrior 1

kY6R7JW.jpg
Finnian could take solace in the discovery of these new allies, but he wasn't out of the woods yet. He stood in the snow hugging himself for warmth as he waited for his Thunderbird riding savior to whisk him away to safety. The mage opted not to move, knowing it would exacerbate his Frostbite. This put him in a bit of a pickle when he turned to see Theresa leaving with the cat girl. He was reluctant to separate from the elf and opened his mouth to say something, but swiftly shut it knowing he couldn't stop Theresa from doing her job. She had kept her promise and gotten him somewhere safe. Hopefully. That was all he could ask of her, especially since she had done it for free.

TJTGvZR.png
"Yay~" Theresa cheered quietly in her airy tone to celebrate a new job and a new client. Initially she was hesitant to follow without first receiving her payment, but she assumed that her gold was waiting for her at the village the cat woman was headed to. However, she cocked her head at the second part of the woman's request, to give her the details of her "allegiance." Thinking the two of them had already come to an agreement, she answered simply, "I am Theresa, and my allegiance is to you?" Theresa was quick to realize her error and gasped, "Oh! You must mean in the war! Yes of course." The elf shook her head and explained, "I am a mercenary, miss. My allegiance belongs to my current client."

[Finnian (1) waits to get picked by Thunder Warrior 1]
[Theresa (2) moves to N21]

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Captain Keito & Dante
Kickin' It With: Nour, Vivienna

c153488488d631232d1064e630bd3bec-jpg.360938
Nour's warnings complimented the freezing sting he felt in his limbs as he relentlessly trudged through the snow. He grit his teeth as he considered the cost of his actions. To wield a blade in battle was his purpose, and in these times of war Keito considered it to be the highest purpose one could aspire to. The Legion would certainly detain him if he was captured, but perhaps he would still be able to fight. Just when Keito was about to give up hope, he spotted a woman moving among the trees. And even closer to that woman were a handful of soldiers preparing to meet the Legion in combat. The base may have been far but his allies were near. "HEEEELP!!!" he cried to the woman in the trees as he fought through the pain. As he drew nearer, he became more confident. However, Dante's insubordination echoed in his mind.

eUW7Pqo.png
Dante allowed Nour to pull him along, however, he cursed, "Damn," as he moved through the snow. Though he appreciated Nour's efforts to reach the Commander, he could see now that their efforts would be fruitless now that Keito had made contact with the Alliance unless they engaged them directly. The time for reasoning was over. "Listen," Dante began, stopping Nour in his tracks. "He won't stop, and your allies need you! I'll be frank, I pledged my allegiance to the Alliance of Fire but... but... I refuse to fight alongside a war criminal! I would rather be caged until the end of the war and see him brought to justice than continue to serve under men worse than the demons terrorizing the Empire." Dante winced and finished, "I guess what I'm trying to say is... do what you need to do."

[Dante (4) moves to S24]
[Captain Keito (3) moves to O23]
[Captain Keito (3) takes 10 health damage!]

hosaki hosaki Velkyn Velkyn

Professor Brune
Kickin' It With:
Pick, Theo, Trapper 11

a15_threia-jpg.360913
Professor Brune yelped when the vagabond she'd been shit talking got around her. Before she could change course, she hit the ground and landed on her back. "Oof!" Her umbrella flew into the air and caught a breeze to escape her clutches, and the rucksack on her back acted as a cushion. An odd squelching sound could be heard as she hit the ground. "Ugh!! Unhand me ruffian!!" The Professor struggled as she was accosted by the Trapper, but she didn't stand a chance against Eleven. It wasn't long before her wrists were bound before her. She screeched, "Angela, you imbeci--" as Eleven did everyone a favor and gagged her with the fabric of a cloak. It was a done deal once her ankles were bound and prevented her from moving entirely, not that she could get very far in this weather. "Nnngghh!!! Nngh nnngghh!!" The Professor grunted furiously through her gag as she squirmed about in the snow. Now there was simply the matter of transporting her.

[Professor Brune (6) is bound!]

hosaki hosaki Orikanyo Orikanyo

TURN 4
Legion of Stone

Current Battle

[It's STILL raining! Fuck! Movement for all non-Flying Branch units and Avian Laguz is reduced by 2!]

[Zero's ARMOR prevents him from contracting Frosbite!]

[Theo's Movement has been raised by 1!]
hosaki hosaki

[Myrra has contracted Frostbite...]
Reinhardt Reinhardt

[Pick stole a Quagmire tome from Professor Brune!]
Orikanyo Orikanyo

[Troubadour 2 has contracted Frostbite...]

[Thunder Warrior 1's Movement has been raised by 1!]

[Thunder Warrior 1's Movement has been raised by 1!]

hosaki hosaki Reinhardt Reinhardt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Orikanyo Orikanyo Velkyn Velkyn Copykat Copykat Truthblade Truthblade

Aavon

Gah! If there was one place in the world Aavon wished he would never have to visit, it would be here. Oh great Naga, why did you even invent winter!? Ugh! Aavon shakes his head as he searches through his things…hmmm lets see….no…no…nonononono! He forgot the Fire tome! Of all the things to forget! Did he anger the universe with his existence!? Ugh! This was not a good day.
Aavon ended up stalling a while because he really didn’t want to go outside. But he guessed he couldn’t hide in here all day like a coward. So prepped for battle, Aavon walked out into the cruel, cruel outdoors. When he walked outside, the first thing he saw Evelyn and Nour….and they both seemed some sort of stranger. Probably one of the Vultures…..but was he on their side.
“Nice seeing you here,” he said, and then looked towards the Vulture. “May I ask who this is?”
[move to S25]
hosaki hosaki , Copykat Copykat

Last edited:
Arika

Arika wasn’t quite paying attention to what the man was saying, since she was focused on rubbing her arms and stomping her feet to stay warm. Of course, when the creepy looking fella asked if she wanted to hesr some thing funny, she focused her attention back onto him.

“Huh? Of course I wanna hear something funny! Anything is better than this freezing cold, right uh... Haldor?” Arika said, forgetting Haldir’s name. She hadn’t really talked to the guy much, and didn’t know what he could do in a fight. He didn’t look very buff, so he must be pretty weak.

Speaking of buff, this creepy vulture dude seemed even less buff. Why was he out there alone? Maybe he was one of those magic using punks.

“You shouldn’t be out in this cold alone you know! Y-you could get sick or get fr-fr-fr-frostbite!”

[Arika(2) speaks to Creepy Vulture(9)]

[Mage(14) attacks Myrra(5) and deals 20 damage!]
[Myrra(5) has 50 health remaining]

Dummy Units
Dealing with: Evelyn's orders
Those who were with Evelyn before knew her signals, she didn't really talk that much but she had a very distinct set of hand signals. Those who understood them acted accordingly and the others, adjusted. She put up a single gesture, signifying attack, and the group charged. She felt a little bad taking the role of leader from someone who deserved it like Chud, but she needed to take action. The Drummer was inspired by Chud's show of bravery and switched her tune again to a sound of attack, he didn't have to keep up as long as he was fighting, now all that's left was the charge.

Meanwhile
The warrior of thunder thanked the monk and departed heading straight east as he was instructed, the troubadour struggled in the rain to tried to keep up. The thunder warrior sees a wounded soldier appearing to flee, he was heading close to enemy territory, but he couldn't just leave them, friend or foe.

[Thunder Warrior(1) moves to S16]
[Troubadour(2) moves to V17]
[ War Drummer (9) uses the Active Skill, 'Charge!' ]
[ Cavalier's (3) Atk and Mag increases by 4!]
[ Chud's (3) Atk and Mag increases by 4!]
[ Evelyn's (4) Atk and Mag increases by 4!]
[ Knight's (12) Atk and Mag increases by 4!]
[ Cavalier (3) Moves to P28!]
[ Cavalier's (3) Attacks the Enemy Merc (13) and crits for 10 damage!]
[ Knight's (12) Moves to Q27!]
[ Knight's (12) Fires at Alliance Knight (12) and misses!]

[Evelyn(4) will do her real turn later]

Last edited:
Evelyn Monroe
Position: T28 --> S26
Chillin With: Chud ( hosaki hosaki ) delegating responsibility once again.
Herja_(SR)_SDA.png
Evelyn charged forward, no inhibitions or fear, choosing the smaller sword on her side, she went to cut down the enemy drummer, having a battle of the bands may disrupt things. She ran past Chud, nodding at him as she passed. This nod was well known among those who don't talk much, even though Evelyn ended up talking a lot this time because there was 1 other person here who talked and they were at least socially awkward, and this mission required at least a bit of social interaction. She would try to stop doing that now and focus on doing her thing which was killing people. She was good at that. As far as she knew. She slashed the enemy drummer, that would teach them to pursue a career in music, and another would seal the deal. "Ah, I missed," she says matter of factly to the drummer she's trying to kill. she almost slipped in the snow, she had realized in that moment she wasn't completely immune to snow, like she had thought. She also realized her opponent was fairly hardy, if weaponless. aaaaaaah this might be tedious she had realized, she turned to her right to see Keito still fleeing, she turned back to Nour, and gave him a look that said, let's make this a race then. She later shouted this out to him, "Hey kid! Let's make this a race!," so that he wouldn't be confused when she ran over there with intent to kill. She then made that her next goal.

[ Evelyn(4) moves to P26]
[ Evelyn(4) Attacks the Enemy War Drummer (9) for 15 damage]
[ Evelyn(4) Fires again but she misses]

Last edited:
Chud
Actually doing something.
Moveing: R27-Q26
interacting with- Evelyn Copykat Copykat

3301-1623475553.png
Now, it's not often that Chud gets into the fray, and even less of a time that he actually vocalizes beyond strumming his instrument and minor grunts. But the moment Evelyn ran past him, rushing towards the enemy, and the sound of drums pounding in his ears, he couldn't help but let out a soft. "Huh." as she went by. he liked the cut of her jib, whatever a jib was, and going in with the whole wack of others was certainly well worth a well liked jib.

Though, it did kinda just leave him relatively alone.

Plys, people were haveing fun without him, so he figured, why the hell not?

Lets go make some music.

Continuing his play, he followed Evelyn at his own pace, girl was going ham on a drummer dude, guy looked hurt abit but he definitely was still good. he was a line of support for the enemy, a good thing to strike at if you aim to weaken their forces, good idea jib cutter. but best he lay down some fire himself, no sense leaving her to it all.

As a certain cavalier in the background does one hell of an move for his attack( did that dude just back flip with his horse just to stab a dude?) Chud wandered his way up behind Evelyn. "Hey." he called softly, in his usual not really here tone and between strums of his instrument, fired two bolts into the war drummer she was facing. just how did he keep playing, fire a bolt, reload his crossbow, and fire a second, all while playing?

Nobody is certain, but it sure as hell happened.

battle summary

[Chud(3) moves to Q26]
[Chud(3) fires once at war drummer(9)]
[Knight(12) blocks attack]
[Wardrummer(9) takes 0 damage.]

Last edited:
Haldir Illifiel
Chilling with: Arika,
Creepy mans
1VBf_8p2gnanBtDxzSX57rqrPhKZ-MuePQxBLhG73C4cf9bswMtM_TSiSfUpDp7PCpiuNccDzBEOZ4McE1CL4Iz9hvc5-GWRUVza_B9Mte0hx3tDtS3fhUC696CIvbWwxXFLd_Q
Haldir looked at the strange man as Arika approached them. In truth, he was perplexed by how the man spoke. He seemed absolutely oblivious to the wind, and had a demeanor that sent chills down his spine. Yet, he had to be a Vulture; nobody else was stupid enough to be wandering around here. Looking around, he saw nobody even near to where they stood. "Spectator to what fight?" he said quickly, eager to get himself out of this frigid weather. "Nobody is fighting in this weather, they'd have to be mad" he spoke, his breath freezing in the wind.

[Haldir talks to Vulture #9]
[Haldir stands in place]

Nour Olhouser
Interacting With: Aavon, Dante, Evelyn

Nour's shorter legs made it difficult for him to keep up with Keito in the snow and the endless rain did nothing to help with overall visibility. Hearing Keito call out to the Alliance... There was no convincing the man from joining with their attackers now. Nour turned to Dante with searching eyes, uncertain as to whether or not the man was setting up an elaborate ruse to gain his trust. War crimes? Perpetrated by the Alliance? That... that was a very heavy accusation. But what Dante had implied was right; with Keito beyond help now, there was no choice but to perform his soldierly duties. Bloodshed would be inevitable and loathe as he was to admit it (even to himself), he did prefer his comrades' safety over those of the Alliance.

"...A-all right. Stay behind me, mister, since you can't fight well with your injuries. I'll be sure to escort you to safety once this is over."

Nour hurried towards the scuffle , pausing to alert the soldier who'd just lazily emerged from the fortress and currently appeared clueless to the crisis at hand. "W-we're under attack! No time to talk, but we have to protect this man. I-it also looks like the Alliance have more soldiers further up who might have been alerted, so I-I think we should try to cut them off."

With some luck, Evelyn would be quick enough to join up with him -- if that had been her intent with her line about racing?

[Nour(6) moves to P24]

S SirBlazeALot

Pick, the man, the myth, the legend.
interacting with: Eleven(Trapper 11), loor InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Well.. his job around here is done.. so far atleast.

Maybe this will turn out well after all?

He thought this as he and the others began their march southward towards the...

The...

"Ah son of a bitch i told them NOT to rush up and cause trouble!" the man grumbled as he witnessed the groups fighting ahead of them. Just his luck, what kind of bullshit was this? he turned his back for two seconds and look, already butting heads, at leats nobody has gotten hurt yet, maybe. Loor probably started this, damn beautiful tiger stripes wearing woman, just HAD to try and fuck things up eh? Damn you jungle lady, damn you and you gorgeous ass.

trudging his way southward, now grumbleing, the trapper followed with intent to bring the captured vulture back to base.

He came upon the woman he imagined started this and huffed. "Loor! Don't you tell me this brawl got started because of yea! The hell happened to waiting the damn storm out?" he started with, looking over it all. "And who the hell is-" he paused upon sight of the other vulture. "...Second though good work finding a vulture, commendable work actually, couldn't have gotten this far without you." he looked the vulture over, lingering slightly around the legs before back to Loor.

"...You check that village yet?"

[Pick moves from M13 - M19]
[Pick talks with Loor.]
[Trapper moves from L12 to L17 dragging prisoner.]

Theo Motley
Interacting With: Angela

Bel gave a piercing shriek when it spotted a fellow thunderbird in the distance, feathers ruffling up in standard 'alarmed bird' fashion. Theo could feel the hairs on his nape stand up as the air around him and his passenger came buzzing alive with static electricity. Looked like Bel still felt unused to being within such close aerial proximity to other males of its species. Hmph, not that his partner was wrong; there was only room for one King of the Skies around here. As they approached their fellow Alliance soldier, Theo gave a thumbs down gesture in challenge before smirking, as if he knew something the other didn't. He would have preferred flipping the other guy off, but the first and only time he'd performed the gesture, he'd gotten himself grounded from riding or even visiting Bel for a week - and that was after having had his hand scrubbed raw as he got an earful about 'polite behavior'.

A holler of "Hold on, lady!" to his unsuspecting passenger served as his only warning before Bel dropped into an barrel roll that plummeted them uncomfortably close to the ground, just skimming along the surface before they rose again. Amidst the crackle of discharging energy, Theo's cheers resounded through the skies. With the speed with which they came up, they'd flipped up plenty of snow and rain onto the other Alliance mount to leave its rider disgruntled.

"Sorry." Not sorry. Theo apologized with a thoroughly unapologetic grin to both the Alliance soldier and the Angela woman. Well, he did feel a teensy bit bad about the Angela woman since she was so shaken just a while ago after apparently going to hell and back, but hey, they had to cut him some slack and let him live a little. They were using both him and Bel as fucking chauffeurs for Naga's sake. Everybody knew that was boring. And menial. And degrading. And a bunch of other nasty adjectives.

Theo fielded a glare from his fellow thunderbird rider with a roll of his eyes and a glare of his own. That guy didn't have to deal with the 'but you're still a kid 'cause you look like you're twelve, so we'll just have you carry around the people we tell you to because that's way safer' bullshit, never mind that Bel had never been trained to take on passengers before. Lucky Master Death Chronos... It didn't matter if people took him seriously or not because he always took himself seriously.

"You've got more of these Vulture people here?" Theo gestured towards the elf lady and mage below with disinterest. He already had a passenger and Bel wasn't going to take on anymore.

"Possible friends of yours?" Theo asked Angela, not really expecting an answer in the affirmative. It looked like she'd only had Professor Brune to rely on. "...You were saying something about the Golden Queen before." Theo hesitated, grasping at his collar to hold his cloak closer. At the jarring reminder that he'd given it away (for the time being), he shrank into himself further to brace against the cold wintry winds. "...How's she doing, ruling Glypheim?" He attempted to throw out the question nonchalantly, but his voice betrayed him when he hesitated to utter the name of his home. News about the situation in his home country was scarce, seeing as none of the Alliance soldiers coming from Legion countries cared enough or dared to openly reminisce about their pasts.

[Theo(6) moves to D23.]
[Theo(6) interacts with Angela.]

S SirBlazeALot

ViVienna De'Vir
Standing with:
Captain Keito
PvsjGi5zhot4cpnYIoCEAErFfgBIWyuUMLjoX8do5g8BrBd7OSbN6s6QZbvIwuG65L_jd_Vu4NemvQJTAl-P4TG2ae3huZm8rGr8h3K4_e1q8J3gVzcWElQetMm2KWRzEpu_Y4U
Glancing back to her party, she watched as one of the warriors charged the poor drummer boy, striking him squarely as he stood. Within moment, the small group was being charged and was clearly outnumbered. But she had already made a decision, and she was too stubborn to turn back now. She had to help whoever was clearly running from the Legion, or whoever was attacking the others. He was running at an angle, which meant she had one chance to catch him before he disappeared into the snow.

"Over here!" she yelled towards him as he broke into a clearing, gesturing towards him. He looked horrid, the cold was no doubt getting to him. His clothes were spotted with ice and he ran with a noticeable limp, or maybe it was just the snow holding him down. He seemed to have noticed her, but she wanted him to know she was going to help. Raising her staff, she felt the source strain to reach as far as it was. Nevertheless, she focused and spoke the prayer, feeling the source connect with him. It was all she could do for him, unless he came to her.

The charge came suddenly and swiftly, with the drummer as the main target. The Knight had seen combat before, and knew how to hold herself confident and calculated. The mercenary, on the other had, appeared visibly nervous and fearful. Nonetheless, they both stood side by side and caught the charge, weapons held high as the legion came down on them. The Knight stepped in to help to drummer boy, leaving the mercenary to fight by his lonesome.

[ViVienna moves to N24!]
[ViVienna Equips Staff of Mending!]
[ViVienna heals Captain Keito for 52 health!]

[Knight #12 Equips Javelin!]
[Knight #12 Attacks Evelyn!]
[Knight #12 Misses!]
[Mercenary #13 Stands in Place!]
[War Drummer #9 Uses Hold the Line!]

Loor

Loor smelled Pick approach her before she saw him. She rolled her eyes, giving him an uncaring gaze as he accused her of starting the fighting. Before she could respond, however, he began to praise her for finding a vulture. Loor watched the thief’s eyes violate the vulture. Better the vulture than her this time.

It was a joke that this criminal of a man managed to get himself to he the commander for the current mission. Whatever he did to coerce the blue princess couldn’t have been good. It was a shame she wasn’t placed in a unit with more laguz, or at least more repsectable humans.

“I started no fighting. I simply headed to the village, and found vultures. I had one be escorted back to our base. Other is with me, she fight with me.” Loor explained flatly, not noticing grammar deteriorate slightly as she finished.

“I plan to head down to assist in the combat once I assure this village is safe. I will also need to pay this woman for helping us as well. She claims she is quite capable.”

With that said, Loor turned swiftly, and headed into the village. In the village, where she had a little more protection for the frigid wind and rain, she finally gave Theresa her payment.

“Don’t disappoint me elf.”

[Loor(4) moves to O19.]
[Loor(4) visits village.]
[Loor(4) pays Theresa(2)]
[End Turn]

[Thunder Warrior(1) rescues Finnian(1)]
[Thunder Warrior(1) moves to D25]
[End Turn]

Orikanyo Orikanyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back