• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Fire Emblem Divide: Vlad X Pandora

Vlad entered the infirmary and headed to straight to Pandora. "Ms.Andromada I have been meaning to talk with you about our mutual gift" Vlad said referring to their vampirism.
Misuteeku Misuteeku

Pandora was currently putting away supplies, into the right place before Vlad arrived. "This goes here... but what about this?" She muttered towards herself. Upon hearing a voice, she turned around to pleasantly greet whoever arrived. "Hello-" She cut herself mid sentence as she caught her breath. "Hello, Vlad. What do you mean?" Pandora asked rather innocently as she was trying to ignore the fact that she was a vampire as well.
ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Ms.Andormada you know what I mean. I'm referring to your's and my vampirism." Vlad said outright. "I am some one with over hundred years experience in these matters and I wondering if you need any help with dealing with your urges and such." Vlad said getting to the point.
Misuteeku Misuteeku

Her face turned into an immediate frown. "Well Vlad, I'd prefer if we don't talk about vampirism." Pandora said as her frown grew more and more noticeable. She didn't need someone's experience, she needed to relax and ignore her illness that plagued her for years. Putting down the supplies into a box, she slowly looked at, Vlad with a look that means 'drop the conversation. Now!"
ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Hmm I see, you dislike it our gift." Vlad said with a small sigh. "I can assure you if used right this is not a curse but a gift" Vlad said with hope she would understand. "With that said I'll drop the subject until you desire to discuss this further." Vlad added.
Misuteeku Misuteeku

Pandora remained silently, when Vlad spoke. Gift... A gift... "You call this a gift?" Pandora said with increased hostility in her voice. She raised up her arm to reveal that her hand started to become pale in contrast with the more warmer colors on her arm. "Forcibly turned, ruined my life, and you call this a gift!?" Her yell echoed through the infirmary, as she had the most furious face.
ChazGhost ChazGhost

"I can see how you would be angry by that and I apologize you were forcibly turned. I can assure the type of vampire who turned you is not the normal" Vlad said calmly looking over Pandora's paling hand. "But think of the amount of time added to your life and the good you can with in it" Vlad said trying to making his point.
Misuteeku Misuteeku

It was sudden, but Pandora stormed passed Vlad in a fit of anger. Out of the infirmary and into somewhere else into the camp. "StupidAssPaleMotherOfAUndeadMongooseIHateHimSomuch!" Pandora muttered to herself in a fit of rage. How dare he just said the added amount of time she had in her life, what would she do? By the time this stupid war would be over she would still technically still be alive in human standards.
ChazGhost ChazGhost

(I think that's a good end to this conversation. I don't think their any closer to being friends but at least they both know where they stand when it comes to being a vampire.)
Misuteeku Misuteeku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back