• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

Ah that makes sense. I was confusing it with the Aeneid story. Anyways, how goes the character making? I finally finished my stuff.

So far everyone's looking pretty gud. I'm gonna go watch spoodermon tonight so I'll be gone for a bit and then I'll get back to reviewing profiles.

Why not use a regular faceclaim and then add the details in with text? KageYuuki KageYuuki

You can also try demi humans, or beast humans, to see if that works on google images.

Welp, outside of custom skills my characters are done and up. At least this way I'll know if I somehow screwed up the stats again >>

Henrypika Henrypika What do you need help on? I have a finished character profile you can use for guidance. Or do you mean, you don't know what custom skill to make?

Henrypika Henrypika I don't think it should matter, as long as you strive to improve. I make a ton of grammatical mistakes too, cause I type without thinking. If you want to improve on your writing skill, I recommend reading books, or writing short, fictional paragraphs. Also, there's the writing tutorials which are beneficial to any aspiring roleplayer.

Alrighty guys great work so far on your characters. Sorry I was gone for most of yesterday I fell into a kush induced coma some time during the afternoon or evening. I don't really remember.

XD Anyway, I've reviewed all characters so far I believe, let me know when you guys have made changes. Those of you with approved characters (meaning I threw a like their sheet) are certainly capable of starting some Support Conversations. I've also answered a few Questions that have been sitting in the Questions section for a while, sorry about that too :3 I'll have to check there regularly because my notifications are being sketchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back