• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

S SirBlazeALot I think you said this before but I just wanna confirm, will we be able to change around Personal Skills in the Chapter Gulf? Cause I would probably take advantage of that.

Also I realized I was applying Naira's Whimsey buff erroneously in her last heals.......so......uhm if I got away with it for now, I'll fix it in the future. xD
Yep I'll let you guys fuck around with personal skills :3

S'all good dog ^_^

I hate territory rn. No time to look at the roll rn. If you already rolled for the ASS and BLOK then recalculate with Territory and use those values for the roll you already did.

Yeah I'm kind of confused by it tbh xD

I think it only effects Veil's ASS pfft, which would still fail the roll...so...?
Ima say
It doesn't
Matter

Well I thought it wasn't there last night, but it is now.

Also in my half asleep daze I totally miscounted the Banshee range so....She may very well need it xD

@Truthbalde DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles IG42 IG42
Congrats to Korvalt, Quetzal and Zane it's their birthdays and shit and now they got dat birthday bonus. Update your files if necessary :3

Necromantic Necromantic Creek Creek
Same goes for you guys, it is no longer September so if you fucked with Emilia and Afi's files for their bday make sure you update them.

So I wanted to put this somewhere where it wouldn't immediately get eaten by 20 million posts

Just a small list of those interested in collaborating on characters / backstories as well as potential crossover Supports
I'm sorry if I messed something up...we can keep updating this list or making new ones idc :)
Also I wanted those new to the RP but not in the Truce Chat to not feel alienated so please reach out if you'd like ;>

Those Interested In Collabing on Characters

Legion:
- Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart
- @theglassangel
- InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum
- Necromantic Necromantic

Alliance:
- CallmeMyth CallmeMyth
- DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles
- Truthblade Truthblade
- IG42 IG42
- Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Potential Post-Chapter 1 Crossover Supports

Veilvel x Nayu ( Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart CallmeMyth CallmeMyth )
Veilvel x Zane ( Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart IG42 IG42 )
Naira x Sami ( Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles )
Quetzal x Naira ( DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart )
Kayo x Veilvel/Naira ( Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart )
Emilia x Sami ( Necromantic Necromantic DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles )

Last edited:
So I wanted to put this somewhere where it wouldn't immediately get eaten by 20 million posts

Just a small list of those interested in collaborating on characters / backstories as well as potential crossover Supports
I'm sorry if I messed something up...we can keep updating this list or making new ones idc :)
Also I wanted those new to the RP but not in the Truce Chat to not feel alienated so please reach out if you'd like ;>

Legion:
- @theglassangel

Alliance:
- CallmeMyth CallmeMyth
- Truthblade Truthblade
- IG42 IG42

Kayo x Veilvel/Naira ( Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart )

What do you mean by "collab"?

im up for collabing i suppose

*looks at my characters and their edgy backgrounds*

Legion:
- @theglassangel
- Necromantic Necromantic

Alliance:
- CallmeMyth CallmeMyth
- Truthblade Truthblade
- IG42 IG42
- Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Does this even still apply since you said you were going on hiatus?

Mfw I actually want to start recruiting for the Alliance so that they can have more characters so the Legion can actually use theirs--- =cough hack=

Trying to reply to Juliet Support, sees Necromantic Necromantic got his Transporter up like Eey

He knows Veilvel's name very well.

He's afraid to be on any side opposing the elf, and being on the exact same side as him is the easiest way to avoid that.

Like Eeeeeey

damnit Veil stop asking for supports Naira was supposed to get all the bitches Naira damnit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back