• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart

I must have misread the last part of your most recent post. My apologies.

I'll be making my post in the RP thread as soon as possible. Does anyone know how long we have left?

Also, I think we should make a new PM, with all of the Legion members and the Alliance members.

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart

Blaze asked me the same thing. Personally, I tend to use PMs more often than I use the OOC thread.

If we had another PM, we would have an easier way to plan our strategy together. We also wouldn't have to tag 20 people in our posts when we make a reply in the OOC thread.

I'm not sure how many people are actively watching the OOC chat, but sometimes my notifications fail me and then I don't know what our plans are.

Hmm. Yeah I get that, but I usually apply the effects of effects at the start of the turn but it seems like the damage should happen automatically doesn't it? Alright you win this time pretzel god.

Pretzel God wins every time or the world is wrong :darkwizardhat:
But ah, I see what you were thinking
Yeah I was having a v vivid oldschool jrpg image of a little sprite walking around the map losing hp every step

Does Frostbite still apply if the Unit is Rescued?
Like, they aren't technically walking, so.......

Pretzel God wins every time or the world is wrong :darkwizardhat:
But ah, I see what you were thinking
Yeah I was having a v vivid oldschool jrpg image of a little sprite walking around the map losing hp every step

Does Frostbite still apply if the Unit is Rescued?
Like, they aren't technically walking, so.......
*Pretzel worship intensifies*

Yeah I was thinking more like Fe where at the start of the turn you get like a gross squelch noise for poison lmfao

Nah, Frostbite doesn't work for a rescued person, good question. They gotta be physically on the map and moving on their own two legs for it.

I thought the BBC I'm using stands out enough lmao

TNW is the only RP where I'm part of the ImgFloat gang, just for you guys :ghostv:
See I Cap was like "oh no one else is using pictures I guess I won't either so I don't stick out" y'all coulda been the homies. Y'all could've inspired more mammajammas to join the ImgFloat=left gang!

make it up to us by giving us one of those sweet ass kayo posts with the picture dog.
idk why Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart and theplasticdemon theplasticdemon are acting like they aren't part of the image float gang no more where all the character pictures at?

Don't look at me
You used the wrong 'there/their/they're' in your announcement you should go find it
It's of utmost importance

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart you probably imagefloat bc of peer pressure xD everyone but my bby Orikanyo Orikanyo imagefloats their shiz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back