• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

S SirBlazeALot

Actually, how would that work? Assuming that even after the truce we will continue to post in segments, what if we want to use Elta for one of own characters or they wanna use Whimsey or whatever?

Also how is the truce going to work IC? Well we are still waiting to see how the Alliance writes their posts, but should we treat it as they suddenly start killing monsters for us or will we have a formal meeting?

S SirBlazeALot

Actually, how would that work? Assuming that even after the truce we will continue to post in segments, what if we want to use Elta for one of own characters or they wanna use Whimsey or whatever?

Also how is the truce going to work IC? Well we are still waiting to see how the Alliance writes their posts, but should we treat it as they suddenly start killing monsters for us or will we have a formal meeting?
Goooooood question. I guess like you guys can like decide not to move them during the turn they would usually move. And you can instead have them move during the opposite team's turn.

You guys get to decide how all that goes about I have no stake in that.

DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles

Aah, yes. As promised, for saving VeruVeru-Chan, the good People of Pretz will sing of Mai Hiiro, Lorudo Diggaru-Sama and the brave killing with fire of mortal enemy, that god damned flying hippie Gargoyle-Chan, for the ages :bishiesparklesl:

And given the circumstances, I think Naira will be going insane

Anyways, as promised, we put the Bear Trap on.......... dun da da duuun....!!! N15!!!

Depending on the results of my teammates' exploits, I would like to move Veil to where a certain Boney is now lurking to let Naira down for heals, then proceed with her School Idol Raising Project next turn.

Dear DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles (As Emissary of Truce) and CallmeMyth CallmeMyth (As Controller of the Character), the Legion respectfully requests permission to move Nayu at the end of our turn to Partner Up with Whimsey, and, as an additional request, if you guys are comfortable with it, to use Tip the Scales on Veilvel, Naira, and Whimsey.

In return we will make sure she is safe; we are planning to kill both the top map monsters this turn, she will have a Partner, she will gain the benefits of Whimsey's and Fynola's buffs, and she will be either out of range of any monsters and/or there will be a Silencing Idol around her to protect from the terrifying Banshee that will be coming our way.

We still have to figure out the exact locations as pieces fall into place with posts and dice rolls, but as of now K17 or K19 are possibilities.

Also here is a brainstorm I made over the new monsters (because quite frankly they terrify me ^ ^;; ) and am asking people to add to the conversation at will :3

-Banshees = Do not hit with Physical; Try to stay as far away from these fkkrs as possible; actually just kill them with fire before they can do anything is highly preferrable (Dali, Zane, Nayu, and Quetzal being our only hopes here, or status effects)
-Black Jellies = Whatever you do do not hit them with Mag; In fact don't hit them at all; Try and Status Effect these guys or send reliable groups to kill them after the split (Veil, Afi)
-Bonewalker = Try and get over them with the Weapon Triangle; Try and prioritize using ARMOR Units if possible (Reva)
-Gargoyles = Keep fliers far away; Saint Sebastian that thing with arrows (Sami, Ari, Emilia, Elta, Nayu)
-Gorgon = Is there any character on the map with Truesight type ability? I don't think so. If these things go Invisible we're hosed; Use only ranged Attacks, try and prioritize Physical (Sami, Ari, Veil, Emilia, Reva, Korvalt, Elta)
-Mauthe Dog = Try and keep healers around in the chance Maul goes off / If someone takes chip dmg send them here; People with high af ACC (S`Zura, Ari, Melnax, Sami, Vlad)
-Mogalls = Bombard with physical attackers; Try and isolate them so they can't use their skillz; Keep BEASTS away from Red Mogalls (No: Mazelle, S'Zura, Sami, Kayo)
-Zombie = Do not send units after them alone in case of Latch; Try to kill them with magic or high ATT (Dali, Zane, Quetzal, Nayu, Kayo, Korvalt, Lothric, Sami, Ari, Charme, Veil)

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart
Mothman Mothman
Yeah I'm fine with you moving Nayu and partnering her with Whimsey. If we're doing that, just make a post and have Whimsey tell Nayu that S'zura offers the Alliance a truce. Although temporary it may be, our armies will be overrun by the monsters if we don't work together.

Then on my next turn, I'll write a post in response to yours, basically. I'll have Nayu snap out of her love status, and accept Whimsey's offer.

Last edited:
Did we ever make the truce official?
Well, both sides agreed to the truce and the terms so far outlined by theglassangel and further clarified by you, so I assume that the truce is "official". Not sure how more official it could get. If you're talking about the IC, Nayu already seems to have thoughts of cooperating, so we'll manage somehow.

CallmeMyth CallmeMyth In the end Nayu was not necessary to our plans after all, but we have extended her buffs and I tried to get the IC version of the truce going (with probably the worst character to do so but oh well ;; )

If the truce isn't official Blaze certainly seems to think it was xD He decided to combine our turns to kink shame us into posting faster (11:59:59 or bust) so let's do our best to work together :3

I made this chart to try and keep track of where the Gorgon is
We were having a discussion about the fact that Invisibility is an Active skill, so perhaps it has remained in the same place? In any case, it is strongly recommended that Units with low Res try and avoid the highlighted areas

IMG_4003.jpg

Also with the current actions of the blasted Banshees, the conditions of our truce have been brought into question. So how do we want to go about that now, seeing as the Fort has become a highly dangerous place. xD

Mothman Mothman

Okay sorry I actually lied hardcore to your face my bad (I'm drinking a 4loko rn and multitasking my b). I didn't notice you used Reva's Javelin, in which case there are some shits wrong with the roll, because you forgot to include the Ranged attribute for the weapon attribute.

Ranged weapons can only attack once and they can't deal a critical attack. So that should be one attack with no chance of critical. Like three less dice.

Also, Reva's got +35 ASS rn so 30 can't be right. Probably more like 45.

Anyway, since I fucking lied to you and you already wrote a post and conveniently accidentally rolled twice already I'm just gonna take your second roll instead. Swag? Swag. So Boney's still dead and shit.

thank u for the clarification my guy my apologies for messing up the javelin shit ❤️ dead dog, all is good
Right not the bonewalker the dog. Yeah I need to say away from divide for a minute im not reliable gm rn LMFAO

Anyways yeah my chief concern if that you know how to roll right from here on out so as long as you know what's good it's all gravy. If I were you I would like redo the number crunch and shit, if only to save the correct info for Charme + Javelin as a file. Ask me questions if ya need to promise I'll get back to ya when I'm at 0 lokos. It's just a dumb monster anyway.

Oh and also, I need to see when you're trading and shit in battle summaries <3

I'm not sure how to reply in the main thread. I thought someone was going to approach Nayu and offer a truce. We still haven't technically solidified the truce "in-character." I read someone's post where they mentioned an archer shouting about something. But I have no idea what they are talking about.

To avoid plot holes, I'm afraid some of the Legion members are gonna have to make a few edits...

I'm not sure how to reply in the main thread. I thought someone was going to approach Nayu and offer a truce. We still haven't technically solidified the truce "in-character." I read someone's post where they mentioned an archer shouting about something. But I have no idea what they are talking about.
Sami said she wasn't going to shoot Legion peeps while the monsters are about, Zane agreed.

To avoid plot holes, I'm afraid some of the Legion members are gonna have to make a few edits...

My character addressed yours so idk what else you'd want us to do ;;

I think I need to wait a couple more posts before moving again. Nothing's stopping Nayru from moving towards S'Zura

Users who are viewing this thread

Back