• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

Actually I would prefer if Pandora stays close by in case we need an emergency heal. That way Whimsey can focus on buffing and not healing. Working together with Elta the two of them can keep us powerful. I feel that the longer this takes the more monsters will spawn and we could be overrun. If you truly wish to enforce this rule of having nonlethal units take the treasure then we will completely disarm whoever we send into the Fort with Naira.

The Alliance has trusted me as our primary tactician and I am lucky to have their faith. They haven't been vocal about their thoughts on the truce but they will follow it as they follow any other order I give. We don't have the time to wait for everyone to make a unanimous decision. I strongly believe our word is all we have here and that there is little else we can do to put each other at ease. I would not rush you if we weren't on a time limit. But the Alliance needs a plan now. If the Legion will not put their trust in us then we will continue with the fight as we have.

i'll accept disarming whoever the alliance sends into the fort if it will make our mission easier. either way, it's a lot faster than having to fight each other on top of having monsters just to claim the thrones.

i'm not the best at battle strategy (lol the stoners all know) but i would like to say that i am able to represent the legion as purely a diplomat to make sure everyone on both sides is able to come to a conclusion that benefits everyone. i admire your candor but the legion are cautious, which i hope is perceived as justified. alliance and legion alike have many battles and threats that lie ahead of us.

personally, i would hate to miss out on this opportunity to strengthen relations and turn the tides on the entire war. if a plan is what the alliance desires, the legion will comply.

DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles

You really should ask The Alliance before you try to make sudden chapter-altering plans like this in the future.

theplasticdemon theplasticdemon

That being said however, I've known for a while that a truce was our best option for defeating the monsters. Way before Diggles thought of it. The title of the chapter, "Unity", made me wonder if this was what Blaze wanted all along.

I came to a conclusion in the beginning that a truce would not solve the problem of the differing opinions each faction has regarding the monolith. While that may be true, a temporary truce is not out of the question and I'm ok with it, personally.

My character Nayu is much more neutral than my second character, Armina. I mean, it's possible that Armina might eventually overcome her hatred for Legion soldiers, but the first chapter is way too soon for her to be making those kinds of decisions. I'm just lucky that I am RPing with Nayu and not Armina, otherwise this truce could not work for me. Not because I have anything personally against anyone in the RP, but because I always try to stay in-character when I RP.

All of this being said, I will go into the fort with Nayu if that's what you guys want to do.

i'll accept disarming whoever the alliance sends into the fort if it will make our mission easier. either way, it's a lot faster than having to fight each other on top of having monsters just to claim the thrones.

i'm not the best at battle strategy (lol the stoners all know) but i would like to say that i am able to represent the legion as purely a diplomat to make sure everyone on both sides is able to come to a conclusion that benefits everyone. i admire your candor but the legion are cautious, which i hope is perceived as justified. alliance and legion alike have many battles and threats that lie ahead of us.

personally, i would hate to miss out on this opportunity to strengthen relations and turn the tides on the entire war. if a plan is what the alliance desires, the legion will comply.
Good. Will you be online for much longer? I would like to work with you privately to draft an official agreement.

You really should ask The Alliance before you try to make sudden chapter-altering plans like this in the future.

I acted fast. I did not want to deal with naysaying about what the Legion would do when I could just ask them myself.

I know I originally said that the legion would not form a truce with us. But in reality it isn't about what they will say. It's about whether or not our team supports the idea.

If we are making this agreement, the commanders of each army should be the ones to sign it.

IG42 IG42

I know, I'm assuming everyone will agree to this plan. But I also can't go making assumptions.

That being said though, we are running out of time and everyone really needs to give us their answers

I know I originally said that the legion would not form a truce with us. But in reality it isn't about what they will say. It's about whether or not our team supports the idea.

If we are making this agreement, the commanders of each army should be the ones to sign it.
When you responded to my idea of proposing the truce you only said Legion won't form a truce. You gave no opinion on whether or not you supported the idea. I wanted an answer from Legion first so that we could then talk about the idea realistically. It would have been a waste of time to ask if everyone supported the idea before we knew Legion's answer.

Ok so Truthblade and IG are down for the plan.

Now we just need to hear from @CaptainGensokyo Hachi Machi Hachi Machi ChazGhost ChazGhost and Misuteeku Misuteeku
Chaz already said he agreed with trying to form a truce.
You can poll everyone if you'd like but I don't expect a different answer from Captain or Misuteeku.
theplasticdemon theplasticdemon and I will work on an official agreement and if you and KageYuuki KageYuuki agree then we can get on with this. We have monsters to kill and I would like to do that right away.

Good. Will you be online for much longer? I would like to work with you privately to draft an official agreement.

yup ^-^

send a message my way whenever suits you.

That being said however, I've known for a while that a truce was our best option for defeating the monsters. Way before Diggles thought of it. The title of the chapter, "Unity", made me wonder if this was what Blaze wanted all along.

I came to a conclusion in the beginning that a truce would not solve the problem of the differing opinions each faction has regarding the monolith. While that may be true, a temporary truce is not out of the question and I'm ok with it, personally.

I will go into the fort with Nayu if that's what you guys want to do.

i don't doubt it. blaze is a man of mystery. i would know, his mother tells me all the time (nokickpls).

okay, jokes aside, whatever you or your characters may think of the truce, i'm not here to get involved with any inner alliance conflict. if the agreement between our two factions becomes compromised, i would be happy to negotiate anything in my power if necessary.

i admit that i am not willing to give up my values on the monolith, and neither will the rest of the legion. i'm sure the rest of the alliance has made their values quite clear as well. however, it has been agreed upon that the monsters are becoming a serious threat and difficult to handle on our own. the terms of our truce can be changed if any situation occurs, and whether it will extend past this battle will be up to both teams.

as much as i am loyal to the legion, i completely respect the alliance and their beliefs. this is the precise reason why i am willing to form an agreement based on trust and honour.

however, i am unsure of how the 'signing' will occur with our agreement. can you clarify how nayu and s'zura are going to 'sign' this?

Ok, so Chaz is in. But we still need to hear from Misuteeku and Captain.

As for the Legion, I want to say that you have my word as well as the Alliance's word that this truce will not be broken.

However, I am also fully aware that we are still two opposing factions. And this truce probably won't last after this battle. That being said, I have nothing against any of you. But I will always keep the Alliance's well being first and foremost in my thoughts and actions.

Well...I guess we "sign" it ourselves. Then just have our characters talk to each other IC. They aren't going to have time to write up any official documents in the battle. This is just a personal agreement between our factions.

Basically this is our way of saying

"If any of you guys OOC want to be dicks and betray the opposite team for personal gain this agreement basically is your street sign of shame."

Also, and I think this might also be a very important thing to mention.

I don't want anyone thinking that this truce is making us "too snuggly."

I expect everyone who is in the Alliance to stay with the Alliance and not defect. I assume you guys in the Legion expect the same thing.

For IC reasons, as the commander of the Alliance army, loyalty is the most important thing. Even more important than this truce. No commander tolerates liars. But they also don't tolerate traitors. This statement isn't aimed at anyone in particular. I trust everyone in the Alliance. Enough that I would give my character's life for you guys

Man when the OOC for this RP started opening up, I didn't expect it to suddenly turn into a stateroom. xD Except ran by people who refuse to use the shift button theplasticdemon theplasticdemon :p

I can only speak for myself, but I don't think it's such a crime to be a bit more friendly outside of the context of the RP. ^ ^ ;; After all, we are all here to partake in a fun game, so even if our characters are destined to hate one another, it doesn't have to effect their players' relationships, right? Well, I guess its a bit more difficult with this setup, given we might kill one another's peeps or force them into some kind of weird harem one day...but I don't think its impossible to overcome that. Especially for someone like me, who loves to die As Blaze always says, "its just games guys" haha. I mean, I have not had much opportunity to RP with many of you lovely players in the Alliance before, but part of the reason I dedicate time to this hobby is to meet other dorks, and I can't help but grow a bit attached to characters on both sides, so it would make me happy if we could all open up.
Actually once Blaze confirms our ability to create third characters I was planning to ask you Blazers if one of you wouldn't mind plotting with me around a new character concept for maximum angst as Rawrasaur Rawrasaur suggested earlier. :lenny:

Well, I'm more of a pushover than most so that might be an unpopular opinion xD and I think it's fine if some people find other outlets to enjoy the RP and thrive in a more competitive atmosphere, but I thought I would be honest about my own feelings as well. :3

I mean this RP has its basis in Fates, right? Where's the fun if we can't shout "Nohrian Scum" ? xD

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...f548c4525fc56c0a2--fire-emblem-fates-meme.jpg

I won't lie either. I've fantasized about interrogating Naira with Quetzal. A lot. Giving up the chance to capture her in this battle makes me sad. But a promise is a promise. No such thing will occur.

Well if the mechanics are changed I can't say I'd be against a Naira x Quetzal Support... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Basically this is our way of saying

"If any of you guys OOC want to be dicks and betray the opposite team for personal gain this agreement basically is your street sign of shame."

This only makes it more tempting....

jkjk I'm pure of heart I swear
But I cant resist a tease ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
Well if the mechanics are changed I can't say I'd be against a Naira x Quetzal Support... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
125418471221.png

Man when the OOC for this RP started opening up, I didn't expect it to suddenly turn into a stateroom. xD Except ran by people who refuse to use the shift button theplasticdemon theplasticdemon :p

I can only speak for myself, but I don't think its such a crime to be a bit more friendly outside of the context of the RP. ^ ^ ;; After all, we are all here to partake in a fun game, so even if our characters are destined to hate one another, it doesn't have to effect their players' relationships, right? Well, I guess its a bit more difficult with this setup, given we might kill one another's peeps or force them into some kind of weird harem one day...but I don't think its impossible to overcome that. Especially for someone like me, who loves to die As Blaze always says, "its just games guys" haha. I mean, I have not had much opportunity to RP with many of you lovely players in the Alliance before, but part of the reason I dedicate time to this hobby is to meet other dorks, and I can't help but grow a bit attached to characters on both sides, so it would make me happy if we could all open up.
Actually once Blaze confirms our ability to create third characters I was planning to ask you Blazers if one of you wouldn't mind plotting with me around a new character concept for maximum angst, as Rawrasaur Rawrasaur suggested earlier :lenny:

Well, I'm more of a pushover than most so that might be an unpopular opinion xD and I think its fine if some people find other outlets to enjoy the RP and thrive in a more competitive atmosphere, but I thought I would be honest about my own feelings as wel. :3

I mean this RP has its basis in Fates, right? Where's the fun if we can't shout "Nohrian Scum" ? xD

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...f548c4525fc56c0a2--fire-emblem-fates-meme.jpg

This only makes it more tempting....

jkjk I'm pure of heart I swear
But I cant resist a tease ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I agree. I fully embrace the competitive side of this roleplay but I would also like to befriend as many people in it as possible. I would also like to interact with everyone's characters a lot more. Of course my support conversations with the Alliance will always come first but I would be very happy to do some supports with the Legion as well.

I mean, I've wanted to RP with the Legion members for a while. But at the same time, I've gotten used to us being on opposite sides and I think it makes it that much more interesting when our characters do finally meet.

I'm not going to hate any of the actual players in the RP. But even if it's OOC I've been having fun playing the neighbor who says "get off my lawn."

It's just a lot easier for your characters to have a sense of purpose when you've actually formed that relationship in real life.

I mean, I've wanted to RP with the Legion members for a while. But at the same time, I've gotten used to us being on opposite sides and I think it makes it that much more interesting when our characters do finally meet.

I'm not going to hate any of the actual players in the RP. But even if it's OOC I've been having fun playing the neighbor who says "get off my lawn."

It's just a lot easier for your characters to have a sense of purpose when you've actually formed that relationship in real life.
I just wanna point out that's comment 420. Burn em if you got em boys and girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back