• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

theplasticdemon theplasticdemon
Horror Horror
Petite Rouge Petite Rouge
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum
Necromantic Necromantic
Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart
theunderwolf theunderwolf
Creek Creek
KageYuuki KageYuuki
@ZephyrTD
@BlueInPassing

Ok guys, so here's my proposal. If we follow according to this plan, then everything should make sense story-wise.

This turn, the Alliance will focus on handling the monsters. I will write a post detailing how Nayu suddenly has a desire to protect Fynola. Then next turn, you guys will focus on the monsters on your side of the field. On our next turn, I will write a post saying that Nayu overcomes her love status, and when she recovers she realizes that both armies have been swamped by monsters. Then she will decide to speak to S'zura and make a truce with the Legion in the hopes of saving her comrades.

theplasticdemon theplasticdemon
Horror Horror
Petite Rouge Petite Rouge
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum
Necromantic Necromantic
Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart
theunderwolf theunderwolf
Creek Creek
KageYuuki KageYuuki
@ZephyrTD
@BlueInPassing

Ok guys, so here's my proposal. If we follow according to this plan, then everything should make sense story-wise.

This turn, the Alliance will focus on handling the monsters. I will write a post detailing how Nayu suddenly has a desire to protect Fynola. Then next turn, you guys will focus on the monsters on your side of the field. On our next turn, I will write a post saying that Nayu overcomes her love status, and when she recovers she realizes that both armies have been swamped by monsters. Then she will decide to speak to S'zura and make a truce with the Legion in the hopes of saving her comrades.
Shouldn't Nayu and that bonewalker be going ham on each other though?

hey diggles,

i'm theglassangel the messangel and i'm the one that blaze roasts all the time and mentions me in the announcements to add people to legion conversation. i'm aggressively canadian so i guess you could call me the non-violent type. xD

we've decided to agree upon and decide on conditions for the truce, as the legion trusts that the goal of eliminating the monsters near the fort is more important than the thought of either of us betraying the other. this may as well be the first time or the last time we ever work together, wherever fate decides to turn. betrayal is not and will never be our way, and we recognize your desire to cooperate for a common goal. i also recognize how this may turn the tides for the entire war and our typical ways of battle may very well change, while our values regarding the monolith may not.

we have also decided to open up our terms in this conversation, as is only fair. the legion suggests sending a certain number of both alliance and legion members into the forts and for the commanding units to each take one throne.

none of these terms will be set in stone unless agreed upon by both sides. we will do our very best to make sure that betrayal will be disadvantageous for both sides.

there are also some technicalities that go with things such as keys and chests and whatnot that i hope you all will work out with us. that, and the obvious as well as neverending threat of monsters.

anyways, just a quick statement to begin the discussion. nice meeting you all.

hey diggles,

i'm theglassangel the messangel and i'm the one that blaze roasts all the time and mentions me in the announcements to add people to legion conversation. i'm aggressively canadian so i guess you could call me the non-violent type. xD

we've decided to agree upon and decide on conditions for the truce, as the legion trusts that the goal of eliminating the monsters near the fort is more important than the thought of either of us betraying the other. this may as well be the first time or the last time we ever work together, wherever fate decides to turn. betrayal is not and will never be our way, and we recognize your desire to cooperate for a common goal. i also recognize how this may turn the tides for the entire war and our typical ways of battle may very well change, while our values regarding the monolith may not.

we have also decided to open up our terms in this conversation, as is only fair. the legion suggests sending a certain number of both alliance and legion members into the forts and for the commanding units to each take one throne.

none of these terms will be set in stone unless agreed upon by both sides. we will do our very best to make sure that betrayal will be disadvantageous for both sides.

there are also some technicalities that go with things such as keys and chests and whatnot that i hope you all will work out with us. that, and the obvious as well as neverending threat of monsters.

anyways, just a quick statement to begin the discussion. nice meeting you all.
Good to hear from you glassangel. Let me say that looking at your character sheets inspired me to learn bbcode so that my own characters could look presentable. I'm glad we're getting a chance to talk.

I want to trust all of you not to betray us. However I'm concerned that it took so long for you all to come to a conclusion that ultimately serves the greater good for both of us. I am now suspicious that during this time your people were devising a plan to betray us once we've helped kill the monsters. I don't want to think that is the case. I want to believe the Legion values the honor of their word. But I can't ignore the possibility that you don't.

I also understand that you all may feel the same way about us. And I cannot fault you for that. But I assure you betrayal is not our way either. In fact if anyone in the Alliance even floats the idea of betraying you during this truce I will personally defect to the Legion. I will not fight alongside liars. You have my word as a diggle doctor.

Can you elaborate on this idea of sending a certain number of members into the Fort?

We will be happy to trade keys and inventory space with you if necessary.

I am Pretz, aka obnoxious shit poster and obsessive Liker.

I am glad we are finally solving the OOC problem for this RP, and hope it's a trend that continues. ^ ^

As is the Legion's way, we were merely taking our time to think through the options. Having this come out of seemingly nowhere, of course we had to consider the possibility that you would be planning to betray us, and how we would deal with that were it the case. But we of course want the most beneficial option for all and want to set a trend for extending the olive branch going into the future. :)

But I'm mostly sticking my finger in here to mention my character Naira has Unlock, so Keys will not be a problem for us. We just need to make sure that we both have time to clear enough inventory space for the minimum amount of characters to get through. Also if you guys need something Unlocked it would be more than in character for Naira to help you. ;)

Good to hear from you glassangel. Let me say that looking at your character sheets inspired me to learn bbcode so that my own characters could look presentable. I'm glad we're getting a chance to talk.

I want to trust all of you not to betray us. However I'm concerned that it took so long for you all to come to a conclusion that ultimately serves the greater good for both of us. I am now suspicious that during this time your people were devising a plan to betray us once we've helped kill the monsters. I don't want to think that is the case. I want to believe the Legion values the honor of their word. But I can't ignore the possibility that you don't.

I also understand that you all may feel the same way about us. And I cannot fault you for that. But I assure you betrayal is not our way either. In fact if anyone in the Alliance even floats the idea of betraying you during this truce I will personally defect to the Legion. I will not fight alongside liars. You have my word as a diggle doctor.

Can you elaborate on this idea of sending a certain number of members into the Fort?

We will be happy to trade keys and inventory space with you if necessary.

awww thanks doc <3
i can't say i've ever been complimented on my code, but thank you! the feeling is mutual, considering your code is like a looot better than mine. i'm sure with the truce taking place, ikal and quetzal can have that support conversation i've been waiting for lmfao.

as pretz said, we're thinking through our options. we want to make sure that no stone or loophole goes without acknowledging. the legion is big on planning, if you can't already tell xD. we'll have no problems with unlocking anything for that matter. please don't discount our last minute larry and over-analyzing owen tendencies for distrust.

thank you for your honour, the legion of stone will welcome you with open arms if anything suss occurs.

while not a fully developed idea, the legion would like to propose sending only certain types of units in a certain number to prevent backstabbing. support units, weak attackers, and our only commanding units will only be able to enter the fort to complete the terms of the truce to ensure no one dies due to betrayal. we will also send the same number of said units to ensure fairness. i would also be open to having hostage exchanges, such as having alliance members surrounding our commanding units in the throne room should anything go awry.

granted, i would like to admit the legion roster in battle isn't best suited for battling the monsters of the monolith. we would like to request the alliance's aid in taking care of monsters and divvying up rewards if the situation arises.

I am Pretz, aka obnoxious shit poster and obsessive Liker.

I am glad we are finally solving the OOC problem for this RP, and hope it's a trend that continues. ^ ^

As is the Legion's way, we were merely taking our time to think through the options. Having this come out of seemingly nowhere, of course we had to consider the possibility that you would be planning to betray us, and how we would deal with that were it the case. But we of course want the most beneficial option for all and want to set a trend for extending the olive branch going into the future. :)

But I'm mostly sticking my finger in here to mention my character Naira has Unlock, so Keys will not be a problem for us. We just need to make sure that we both have time to clear enough inventory space for the minimum amount of characters to get through. Also if you guys need something Unlocked it would be more than in character for Naira to help you. ;)
Good to hear from you as well Pretzel. Your character sheets are also beautiful and Naira is precious.

I understand your suspicions. I will be candid and explain my sudden proposal. I was working on a plan to diggle all of you and keep the monster population on our side as low as possible and then the title of the Chapter spoke to me. Without bothering to ask for the consent of my fellow Alliance members I wanted to see what the Legion thought about a truce before I finished my plan. It became the most tactically sound idea. In unification we can all enjoy the treasures of the Fort and start on equal ground for the next Chapter that will have refined mechanics.

Most importantly it was in character. I imagined Sami looking toward Veilvel and seeing him suffer from the Gargoyle's attack. And I thought it would be more like her to stop trying to attack Emilia and to instead focus on the demon. She would save him from his Gargoyle. This is her first exposure to monsters and I don't think she would sit by and let a demon take a human life in front of her eyes.

Naira's Unlock staff will be useful. If we want to do this fast we should send in as many people as we can with Chest and Door Keys. Preferably eight people with Chest Keys. Four from each team so that inventory space is not a problem. We could each get one chest. The rest of us could focus on attacking the monsters and getting S'Zura into the Fort.

granted, i would like to admit the legion roster in battle isn't best suited for battling the monsters of the monolith. we would like to request the alliance's aid in taking care of monsters and divvying up rewards if the situation arises.
Just get behind the angry dragon, he's itching to squish some zambies.

Naira's Unlock staff will be useful. If we want to do this fast we should send in as many people as we can with Chest and Door Keys. Preferably eight people with Chest Keys. Four from each team so that inventory space is not a problem. We could each get one chest. The rest of us could focus on attacking the monsters and getting S'Zura into the Fort.
On the same topic if Zane's key is needed I'd recommend someone else take it.

awww thanks doc <3
i can't say i've ever been complimented on my code, but thank you! the feeling is mutual, considering your code is like a looot better than mine. i'm sure with the truce taking place, ikal and quetzal can have that support conversation i've been waiting for lmfao.

as pretz said, we're thinking through our options. we want to make sure that no stone or loophole goes without acknowledging. the legion is big on planning, if you can't already tell xD. we'll have no problems with unlocking anything for that matter. please don't discount our last minute larry and over-analyzing owen tendencies for distrust.

thank you for your honour, the legion of stone will welcome you with open arms if anything suss occurs.

while not a fully developed idea, the legion would like to propose sending only certain types of units in a certain number to prevent backstabbing. support units, weak attackers, and our only commanding units will only be able to enter the fort to complete the terms of the truce to ensure no one dies due to betrayal. we will also send the same number of said units to ensure fairness. i would also be open to having hostage exchanges, such as having alliance members surrounding our commanding units in the throne room should anything go awry.

I still think your code is much prettier than mine. I would love to have a support conversation with either of your characters.

We're also big on planning and I understand your concerns. Betrayal is not an option for us and I hope to prove that to you in this battle so that when the time comes again we can fight against the Monolith together.

I must say those terms make me uneasy. Your Commander is quite powerful. Our most supportive unit is Pandora and she only has 4 movement and can't get around the Fortress quickly. Currently she rides with Sami but under these conditions Sami would not be allowed into the Fort. Pandora wouldn't be hard for even a weak attacker to kill and we would lose our only healer. If the purpose of these terms is to make everyone less wary of backstabbing then they do not. I also feel that a hostage exchange would be unnecessary and it would be hard for the characters to come to such an agreement in the roleplay given the current pressure they're under.

That said it only makes sense for our weaker attackers and defenders to go in the Fort. Our most powerful will have to face the monsters. If our word is not enough to ensure there will be no backstabbing then we can simply stay on separate sides of the Fort after the middle room has been looted. We won't go near your throne and you won't go near ours.

DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles Haha thanks ^ ^
Apologizing in advance if Naira ever has to steal Quetzal's Summons.....she only wants to be friends! Ngl I love the Summoner class for all those sweet Lord ghosts. xD

Perhaps each team could request several players they would feel safe with sending into the fort? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also do our Commanders have to take the throne? Sorry I am on vacation, so it's been hard to keep up with all the many sudden plot twists @,@

I still think your code is much prettier than mine. I would love to have a support conversation with either of your characters.

We're also big on planning and I understand your concerns. Betrayal is not an option for us and I hope to prove that to you in this battle so that when the time comes again we can fight against the Monolith together.

I must say those terms make me uneasy. Your Commander is quite powerful. Our most supportive unit is Pandora and she only has 4 movement and can't get around the Fortress quickly. Currently she rides with Sami but under these conditions Sami would not be allowed into the Fort. Pandora wouldn't be hard for even a weak attacker to kill and we would lose our only healer. If the purpose of these terms is to make everyone less wary of backstabbing then they do not. I also feel that a hostage exchange would be unnecessary and it would be hard for the characters to come to such an agreement in the roleplay given the current pressure they're under.

That said it only makes sense for our weaker attackers and defenders to go in the Fort. Our most powerful will have to face the monsters. If our word is not enough to ensure there will be no backstabbing then we can simply stay on separate sides of the Fort after the middle room has been looted. We won't go near your throne and you won't go near ours.

of course, i definitely agree. the monolith is a dangerous force all of us have to deal with, alliance or legion. i understand your terms and i'm glad i have someone in the alliance to discuss the most beneficial way of doing things.

one of our legion members has suggested only taking pandora and whimsey (given naira's unlock staff and inability to cause harm/status effects) into the fort for loot while the strongest of us guard the fort from monsters as well as fight them if that works for the alliance. once loot has been collected and doors have been unlocked, each commander will be able to claim their respective thrones.

Furthermore I would like to add that my concerns toward backstabbing are outside of the Fort. While fighting monsters our units are bound to become weakened and one of us could easily take an opportunity to kill off the most powerful units and leave the weaker units in the Fort to be diggled. And there is no insurance policy we can develop to ensure that won't happen other than our word. We will just have to trust one another.

Furthermore I would like to add that my concerns toward backstabbing are outside of the Fort. While fighting monsters our units are bound to become weakened and one of us could easily take an opportunity to kill off the most powerful units and leave the weaker units in the Fort to be diggled. And there is no insurance policy we can develop to ensure that won't happen other than our word. We will just have to trust one another.

backstabbing outside of the fort will definitely be a possibility with that plan. i'm content to simply go by your word and help alliance units the best we can.

DoctorDiggles DoctorDiggles Haha thanks ^ ^
Apologizing in advance if Naira ever has to steal Quetzal's Summons.....she only wants to be friends! Ngl I love the Summoner class for all those sweet Lord ghosts. xD

Perhaps each team could request several players they would feel safe with sending into the fort? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also do our Commanders have to take the throne? Sorry I am on vacation, so it's been hard to keep up with all the many sudden plot twists @,@
I won't lie either. I've fantasized about interrogating Naira with Quetzal. A lot. Giving up the chance to capture her in this battle makes me sad. But a promise is a promise. No such thing will occur.

Yes according to the new victory conditions only Commanders can take the throne.

of course, i definitely agree. the monolith is a dangerous force all of us have to deal with, alliance or legion. i understand your terms and i'm glad i have someone in the alliance to discuss the most beneficial way of doing things.

one of our legion members has suggested only taking pandora and whimsey (given naira's unlock staff and inability to cause harm/status effects) into the fort for loot while the strongest of us guard the fort from monsters as well as fight them if that works for the alliance. once loot has been collected and doors have been unlocked, each commander will be able to claim their respective thrones.
Before Naira goes into the Fort she should set down some of her idols. Healing Idol and Victory Idol near the front of the Fort preferably. I would prefer we keep Whimsey with our fighters due to her useful area of effect buffs. However sending her into the Fort with Pandora would solve Pandora's movement problem. However I feel like the process would still be very slow and that's just more time for more monsters to spawn.

backstabbing outside of the fort will definitely be a possibility with that plan. i'm content to simply go by your word and help alliance units the best we can.
And I as well. Shall we draft an official agreement?

Before Naira goes into the Fort she should set down some of her idols. Healing Idol and Victory Idol near the front of the Fort preferably. I would prefer we keep Whimsey with our fighters due to her useful area of effect buffs. However sending her into the Fort with Pandora would solve Pandora's movement problem. However I feel like the process would still be very slow and that's just more time for more monsters to spawn.

And I as well. Shall we draft an official agreement?

would you prefer naira go with pandora instead? once she drops off her idols, she can go with pandora to unlock chests and whimsey can help with buffing our soldiers. monsters will spawn regardless of how many we kill, though having our troops band together will mitigate the problem by a substantial amount.

we can definitely draft one together if you'd like. however, our members have not come to a unanimous decision, and i'm sure that many of the alliance is new and just as nervous as the legion with this new agreement. this is not to deter you from any upcoming terms, but it is definitely something to consider since we ideally want everyone to be at ease with our decisions.

would you prefer naira go with pandora instead? once she drops off her idols, she can go with pandora to unlock chests and whimsey can help with buffing our soldiers. monsters will spawn regardless of how many we kill, though having our troops band together will mitigate the problem by a substantial amount.

we can definitely draft one together if you'd like. however, our members have not come to a unanimous decision, and i'm sure that many of the alliance is new and just as nervous as the legion with this new agreement. this is not to deter you from any upcoming terms, but it is definitely something to consider since we ideally want everyone to be at ease with our decisions.
Actually I would prefer if Pandora stays close by in case we need an emergency heal. That way Whimsey can focus on buffing and not healing. Working together with Elta the two of them can keep us powerful. I feel that the longer this takes the more monsters will spawn and we could be overrun. If you truly wish to enforce this rule of having nonlethal units take the treasure then we will completely disarm whoever we send into the Fort with Naira.

The Alliance has trusted me as our primary tactician and I am lucky to have their faith. They haven't been vocal about their thoughts on the truce but they will follow it as they follow any other order I give. We don't have the time to wait for everyone to make a unanimous decision. I strongly believe our word is all we have here and that there is little else we can do to put each other at ease. I would not rush you if we weren't on a time limit. But the Alliance needs a plan now. If the Legion will not put their trust in us then we will continue with the fight as we have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back