• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Conversation - Fire Emblem Divide

Rawrasaur Rawrasaur

You could join the Alliance of Fire. We're the Blazers, yo. We're sooooo much better than those Stoners. lol

For real though, we've lost some members recently and so we could really use a new member.

Rawrasaur Rawrasaur

You could join the Alliance of Fire. We're the Blazers, yo. We're sooooo much better than those Stoners. lol

For real though, we've lost some members recently and so we could really use a new member.
Am I not enough for you? *cries* </3

Unless you just need someone else to match my awesomeness as well as you guys do ;D

Corgi Corgi

Yeah, we just needed someone else to help balance out our group's awesomeness. I mean, when we have someone in our group who's as awesome as you, your awesomeness makes the scales tip drastically. lol

For real though, we had another new member named SilentKillerOwl. They joined the thread, we welcomed them to the group, and then they kind of disappeared.

Corgi Corgi

Yeah, we just needed someone else to help balance out our group's awesomeness. I mean, when we have someone in our group who's as awesome as you, your awesomeness makes the scales tip drastically. lol

For real though, we had another new member named SilentKillerOwl. They joined the thread, we welcomed them to the group, and then they kind of disappeared.
Oof, that sucks. That happened in another roleplay I'm modding and it's very unfortunate-but yeah, I get it. I was completely joking, heh

Corgi Corgi

Clearly people can't stand to be with the Blazers. They join, realize the terrible mistake they've made, then, filled with regret because they didn't join the Stoners, they opt to leave rather than suffer through being part of the Alliance.

Creek Creek

Clearly the hot, firey passion of our youth is just too much for them to handle. So then they leave. lol The Stoners are just a bunch of super relaxed old people.

Clearly people can't stand to be with the Blazers. They join, realize the terrible mistake they've made, then, filled with regret because they didn't join the Stoners, they opt to leave rather than suffer through being part of the Alliance.
Pssh they've just taken their nickname and made a profession out of it, we sent them to deal with you deluded stoners. No matter where you run, no matter where you hide the last thing you hear right when you least expect it will be..."hoot".

Creek Creek

Clearly the hot, firey passion of our youth is just too much for them to handle. So then they leave. lol The Stoners are just a bunch of super relaxed old people.
Ah, but the thing about that passion is it often begets anger and conflict. Had any falling-outs over there yet? I excitedly anticipate some future salt storms as us "super relaxed old people" (there needs to be a hyphen between super and relaxed, by the way ;] ) proceed to teach you young whipper-snappers some lessons. And maybe troll you up a wall.

Creek Creek
Ok, let me rephrase that, then. And this time I will be bothered to put a hyphen in, since it bothers you.

The Stoners are Boring, nitpicky, super-relaxed OLD GEEZERS.

Better?

Creek Creek
Ok, let me rephrase that, then. And this time I will be bothered to put a hyphen in, since it bothers you.

The Stoners are Boring, nitpicky, super-relaxed OLD GEEZERS.

Better?
Ahem. I believe you mean careful, thorough, super-relaxed people with greater wisdom, experience, and patience. Respect the elderly dammit.

Nice capitalization of the word "Boring", by the way. From now on I shall make it my goal to police your grammar, since it appears to annoy you.
Creek Creek

And nope, we haven't had any instances of falling out on our side. We haven't even fallen out with the people who have left us. So :P
Good. I'd hate for any of you to miss the fate that may or may not be about to befall you because of internal quarreling. It might mitigate the salt storm.

I don't wanna interrupt all the shade throwing but I do wanna say something because Mew always acts like there was like a Holocaust on Alliance members. Alliance lost one dude with one character, Legion lost one dude with two characters before the fight started, Alliance currently has 13 people with two MIA and Legion has 1 MIA.

So assuming the worst and those MIA people don't show back up, Alliance will have 11 players with 21 characters. Legion will have 11 players with 22 characters. In other words y'all are throwing shade at each other over #FakeNews. Alliance doesn't need more players. They need IG42 IG42 to make another character.

I don't wanna interrupt all the shade throwing but I do wanna say something because Mew always acts like there was like a Holocaust on Alliance members. Alliance lost one dude with one character, Legion lost one dude with two characters before the fight started, Alliance currently has 13 people with two MIA and Legion has 1 MIA.

So assuming the worst and those MIA people don't show back up, Alliance will have 11 players with 21 characters. Legion will have 11 players with 22 characters. In other words y'all are throwing shade at each other over #FakeNews. Alliance doesn't need more players. They need IG42 IG42 to make another character.
Really? Only two people? Pft that's hilarious I thought they lost, like, six from all of that whining. I'm sure not throwing shade over fake news, though. I'm throwing it because a shining opportunity presented itself and its actually great fun to pick up the nearest shadows and hurl them at an opponent who I don't actually feel much animosity towards at all.

Don't worry, IG42 IG42 , no need to feel pressured by the rest of your hothead team to do something if you don't want to do it.

Ahem. I believe you mean careful, thorough, super-relaxed people with greater wisdom, experience, and patience. Respect the elderly dammit.

Nice capitalization of the word "Boring", by the way. From now on I shall make it my goal to police your grammar, since it appears to annoy you.

Good. I'd hate for any of you to miss the fate that may or may not be about to befall you because of internal quarreling. It might mitigate the salt storm.
Creek Creek

It doesn't bother me if you police my grammar. You wont have much to police anyway, unless I'm feeling lazy or I'm using my phone and I have a typo.

I'd hate for any of you to miss the fate that may, or may not, be about to befall you because we're about to whoop your butts in the main battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back